Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Secrets

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Secrets Empty Secrets

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Karma laid on the couch of the Common Room, her eyes on the ceiling. The uniform Ciar had sent her as a friendly reminder of their deal was a few sizes too small, but it was a uniform. Her prefect badge was on the coffee table next to her, but she was ignoring her current power in favor of the flickering light the fire reflected on the ceiling.

She felt... okay.

Stomach wise, she was better. The solution Ty had found was working, and having the uniform was starting to make her feel better. More like herself. She scratched her wrist irritably. That was the only set back of his solution. It itched. She looked down at her wrist, but no evidence of the solution was there. She'd healed quite quickly.

Sighing, she closed her eyes, relaxing against the couch. It was the first time she'd relaxed since the accident, not counting that time outside in the sun with Arsen. Where was Demonboy anyway?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Secrets Empty Re: Secrets

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am

Arsen pulled down the sleeves of his leather jacket, not because he was cold. No he never got cold, but because it irritated his arms when he bended them. Besides he'd only needed the rolled up whilst he hunted. There was no more blood to get them soaked.

After one more quick wipe of his mouth his walked through the painting and into the common room. "Knew i'd find you here." He smiled walking over to Karma and throwing himself onto the couch so his head landed on her lap.

"How you feeling half fang? You're looking better."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 am

Karma smiled and opened her eyes as the familiar sound of his voice reached her ears. She grinned down at him as she found him quite literally falling right into her lap. "Hey there, sexy." She greeted, running her fingers through his hair before smoothing down the leather of his jacket. "Nice jacket." She noted. "Dressing up for something in particular?"

She sniffed, smelling the blood on him. Her stomach rumbled slightly, and she laughed at herself. She'd literally just had some blood. "I feel much better." She admitted, placing a quick kiss on his forehead. "Much more like myself." She shrugged. "Told you I'd heal."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 pm

"Hey." He said closing his eyes now he was back in familiar territory. "Oh you know, just a bit of hunting. I like my victims to fall for me before i bruterly murder them." He smirked taking her hand as it ran down his jacket.

"Someones hungry." He laughed sitting up next to her. "Im hungry too... hungry for you." He smirked pulling her onto his lap. As soon as she was comfortable he caught her lips with his to stop her talking. He had no idea why he was feeling so happy all of a sudden but he didn't care. He was going to enjoy it whilst it lasted.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"You terrible, terrible boy." She teased. "Hasn't anyone ever told you not to play with your food?" She winked at him, squeezing his hand.

"You just hunt... oh." She shivered as she was pulled onto his lap, both at his words and his proximity. She blinked a few times before a slow smile spread across her face. "In that case, Hothead, devour-" and then he was kissing her, and all prior thought was wiped from her mind. She kissed him back eagerly, her fingers burying themselves in his hair as she pulled him closer.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at that. "No actually, my uncle brought me up and he lived to play with his food so what you going to do half fang? I like to play with my food." He smiled and quick as a flash he was flipping back her hair and nipping at her neck.

"Two can play at that vampire thing you know." He whispered into her ear.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 am

Karma wasn't quite sure where this side of him had come from, but she wasn't going to pass it up. Who knew? Maybe he'd make more appearances.

She was going to make some snarky remark, one to put him in his place, but the words were lost in the hitching of her breath as his teeth brushed her neck. An involentary jolt went through her system, and almost innocently she bucked her hips against him.

"But Hothead..." she breathed. "Only one of us can do it better." She smirked at the challenge issued, not sure if he'd back down, a tingling feeling filling her at the thought of the alternative. Lips quirking upward in a half grin, she nipped at his throat, seeking the sensitive spot most people had, and layered open mouthed kisses in a singlemindedly thorough search. He had to have one didn't he? She knew she did. The question was where...
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 am

"I know, but im hardly one to brag. I like to remain modest from time to time. It's good for the ego you know... ouch! You're going to pay for that one half fang." He smirked tackling her so she was laid on the sofa beneath him.

"Now i have you. You're mine." He said placing a kiss on her lips. The kiss slowly deepening to show how much he wanted her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 am

Karma grinned victorioiusly, committing the spot to memory for future use. Quite suddenly, she found herself underneath him on the couch. Smirking up at him, she issued another challenge, running her fingers through his hair. "What's the matter, Hothead?" She teased. "Not top Vampire?"

She grinned, kissing back. She would never admit it, but being his was amazing. She'd never wanted to be anyone else's. Soon enough, she'd lost herself in it, the weight and heat of him on top of her. A small sound loosed itself from the back of her throat, and she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer. A warm sort of feeling had started to fill her, accelerating her heartbeat of its own accord.

Even her dreams hadn't been as good as this.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm

"Top vampire? I prefer top demon cause the top demon runs hell. That's what im aiming for." He smirked giving her a wink. "Arsen, god of the underworld... and earth once i unleash hell on it." His face brightened into a smile at the thought. First though he had a lot of work to do.

All of that though was wiped from his mind by her lips. Her soft tender lips moving against his. He broke the kiss and listened. "Is it me or is it too silent? I've been followed and pestered by people all day and now nothing..." He said looking around. It was definitely strange.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:06 pm

"Yes, of course." She said with a grin. "All hail King Arsen." She smirked. "Or, rather, god-King Arsen."

She loosed a small sound of protest as he pulled away, but his words made her stop and listen. The silence was not a coincidence. She smiled sheepishly. "I... may or may not have asked the House Elves to slip a bit of sleep draught into the goblets at Dinner." She ran her fingers through his hair. "They were getting annoying." She raised the pitch in her voice, mocking a first year. "Karma, Karma, I've lost my toad, can you help me find it? Can you take me to all my classes? I don't know where they are. Could you please please please help me find a way to get from Potions to Divination on time?" She pouted. "I'm a prefect, not their mother."

She smiled. "But I suppose its not that great a loss." She wiggled beneath him. "Peace and Quiet for once."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Certh wandered, slowly stumbling over almost everything in his path. What was it that he had drank? He could not recall; only thing he could remember drinking was whatever they had with the dinner that night.

The sound of clanging could be heard as he made it to the portrait hole and clambered through it, not paying attention to the other two slythie's that were there, no - his goal was to get up to his four-poster, which he had failed at. He almost made it to the stair case as he fell down onto the rather comfy rug, one of his arms were reached out, (He tried to get a grip on a banister) the other lay at his side as he appeared to faint.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

He smiled and did a little bow from above her. "Thank you, thank you." It was only a matter of time before that did happen. "Though i think im going to go by God or Satan. Probably Satan seeing as its his throne im going to be taking." He said giving her a wink.

He laughed. "So glad i didn't get the badge. I don't think we'd have any first years left if we did. Actually i get them anyway thanks to you." He frowned turning to look at the common room door opened. "Talk of the devil, stop sending your pets to me. Im not interested in your little games okay?" He said sitting up as the boy walked passed and then dropped.

"Well seems you did spike their drinks." He laughed getting to their feet to poke the kid with the toe of his boot.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:18 pm

"Mmhmm." She agreed, nibbling on his collarbone before he moved fully away from her. Her hand wound itself into his hair, and she stole another kiss, letting it linger before she let him pull away. She glanced up as the door opened a smirk growing on her face. She'd jinxed it. Great.

"I didn't send him after you. I sent him for a knife. He just assumed you had one." She shrugged. "And he's not a pet. He's not special enough." Or old enough. She added mentally. She shrugged again. "Fine. Then you don't get in on them either." She supposed she wouldn't invite him to torture Evie then. She'd just have to do it herself. She did have the most marvelous idea...

She peeked over the couch at Certh's fallen body, before sighing and going to kneel beside him. She cocked her head to the side, and her bangs feel, hiding her darkened gaze.

"Suppose we should take him upstairs?" she asked, pushing his shoulder in a weak attempt to wake him. "That potion may have been a bit strong..." She sniffed him, lamenting the fact that he didn't smell Claimed, just manipulated. "Or we could leave him. Floor's pretty comfortable."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:12 pm

He turned and looked at her. "Get in on what?" He asked looking back at the unconcious boy at his feet. Did he look like the kind of person to carry weapons? He was one walking talking weapon to those he didn't like. Which pretty much meant everyone besides himself.

He shrugged and turned to walk back towards the fire. "Nah leave him. He'll wake up eventually. Besides it will be me doing the carring anyway. So what is this you want me in on?" He asked standing right in front of the fire, too close for any normal human.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't be interested." She said, standing and returning to the couch. "You didn't even notice she was missing, did you?" She asked gleefully. She longued on her back, grinning up at the shadows the fire cast. "Games... what fun." She sighed happly.

She tsked at him, closing her eyes. "You don't want to know." She decided.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:38 am