Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Secrets Given Away

Secrets Given Away Empty Secrets Given Away

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Annie looked around where she was situated near the lake. She made it careful not to let the water touch her yet. Not until he comes. She had written to Alec to tell him about something. Her secret that is. She huffed wondering why she was even considering on letting him know. 'Well he is a friend of mine' she thought, pouting. 'But would he tell?' Annie sighed and looked around once more before dipping a finger in the water then dripped a small drop on her feet, watching as the spot turned into scales for a moment before disappearing. She huffed and did this all the while she was waiting. "Where the hell are you?" she mumbled as she looked over her reflection at the lake's surface.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Secrets Given Away Empty Re: Secrets Given Away

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 am

Alec frowned as he walked through the streets of Azorat, making his way towards the lake, curious as to why Antonette had wanted to meet him there. He was walking fast, of course, the curious person he was, and soon spotted her near the lake.

"Hey Ann," he greeted her with a hug, "Is everything alright?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Ann practically jumped when someone enveloped her hug. She didn't recognize the voice at first then she turned around and smiled slightly. It was only Alec. She huffed and looked around and determined that there were no other persons there right now. "Yes yes everything's alright" she said before crossing her arms, nervously "Can you keep a secret Alec?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow, wondering what was it that she wanted to tell him. Could he keep a secret? Depended on the situation. If the secrets were great for blackmail, he kept shut and occasionally threatened to spill. If the secrets were embarrassing, but not nearly good enough for blackmail, he spilled them. Now, if it was a secret of Antonette's. . . he supposed he could keep it. She was a friend, after all.

He nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am

Annie smiled and took a few steps back before looking down. She was at the edge of the water now. One slip and she'll be in. She watched for a moment as some water lapped at her heel turning into scales before reverting back to human skin. "Thank you" she said hoping he'd catch on that she was saying thank you for him being able to keep her secret... even if she didn't reveal it yet.

She huffed and closed her eyes as a bright light bulb came to life in her mind. She took out her wand and pointed it downwards as she opened her eyes. "Bombarda!" she casted and then the ground below her exploded sending her into the lake. She wasn't hurt not at all. She just wanted to know what he'll do.

She blinked underwater and looked at her feet which were slowly changing back into scales. She grinned and swam in place waiting if he'll come or to surface.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

"No problem-" Alec started to say, but was cut off by Antonette casting a spell on the ground, "What are you doi-" He was interrupted, once again, when the ground below her exploded, and Antonette went flying into the lake. Confused by what had just happened, he rushed to the lake to see if his friend was okay.

"Antonette?! Are you al- MERLIN'S BEARD! What the hell?!" he exclaimed when he saw the young girl, whose feet were turning to scales.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Annie rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. "I was expecting a much bigger reaction..." she said before trailing off. "Like killing me perhaps." She frowned and had the grace to blush "Erm Sorry about the almost blasting myself dead part" she said, knowing she could have hurt herself when she casted that spell.

She swam around awhile before stopping, her tail underwater as she looked at him. "I'm a mermaid" she said simply. "That's my secret and I want you to keep it." she added as her calm state had been quickly been replaced with one of nervousness and fear.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Alec gaped at the girl in front of him, "Y-You-You're... a m-merm-maid?" After a few moore moments of just staring at her, the boy shook his head slowly, "Kill you? Why would I kill you?"

He looked at her again and nodded very slowly, "M-Mermaid... you're a mermaid." His face turned into a grin, "Merlin! You're a mermaid! How cool is that?!" Alec looked at her, curiously, and raised an eyebrow, "You really think I wouldn't keep it? Of course I'll keep it a secret!"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Annie smiled a bit before it dropped quickly. "Erm..." she said unsure on what to say. "People normally don't like mermaids" she said finally trying to explain. "They think us as evil creatures which some of us are" she mused before blushing. "Even though I haven't met another one of my kind"

Annie blinked and tilted her head at the boy, "You really are weird, Blanchard" she said a grin forming on her lips "Why do you find a mermaid cool when the others think mermaids as vermin?" She looked around "Care for a swim? Oh and Thank you"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 am

"Oh," Alec simply said before nodding. He frowned and raised an eyebrow a moment later, though, "Wait a second- has anyone ever tried to kill you?"

"Am not. You're the mermaid here," he chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Vermin?" the boy exclaimed, "Of course you're not vermin. You're cool, mermaids are freakin awesome."

The Prideux smiled, "No problem, and uh- a swim? Underwater?" Alec gave a nervous laugh and tried to figure out the depth of the lake. Not that he was afraid of water or couldn't swim- he just couldn't hold his breath as long as a Antonette probably could and was worried he would drown.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:47 am

Annie merely rolled her eyes at the boy. She waved towards her bag that was next to him on the shore. "There's Gillyweed there so you won't drown" she explained before shrugging, her face taking an expressionless mask. "No one yet because no one knows"

Her expressionless mask however cracked a few moments later. "Thank you for thinking that I guess"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 pm

"Ah," Alec replied, feeling rather stupid. Of course, she wouldn't have let him drown. He was a bit surprised at her next comment, and raised his eyebrows. He didn't know she trusted him that much. It was a weird feeling, not many people trusted him. "Thank you," he said after a while, "for trusting me."

He looked at her and bent down after a few moments, hugging her. "No problem," the boy told her, a genuine smile on his face.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 am

Annie smiled slightly when he hugged her and prayed he didn't notice her blush. She coughed once before swimming away a bit just enough to break the hug. "Now go eat the gillyweed and swim!" she ordered playfully with a laugh as she noticed he had gotten wet when he hugged her.

"Oh and your a friend silly" she said with her back towards him and a smirk in her voice. "I always trust close friends"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Alec grinned, not caring he had gotten wet, and took off his shirt and shoes, taking the gillyweed and eating it. He jumped in the lake, nearly freezing at the cold water, but soon grew accustomed to it. Before he knew it he had grown gills and webbing between the fingers and toes, and he couldn't really breathe, so he put his face back in the water.

He smiled at her next comment and followed her, swimming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:34 pm