Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Dueling, Lesson One Third Years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dueling, Lesson One Third Years Empty Dueling, Lesson One Third Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Casey held her breath as she entered her Dueling classroom. Aaaand... first again! She sat at a desk and banged her head against it, singing Owl City songs at the top of her lungs when she finished. Being alone in a classroom for every hour was officially going to do what her sister never could- drive her completely insane,
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dueling, Lesson One Third Years Empty Re: Dueling, Lesson One Third Years

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Yawning widely, Liam walked into the dueling classroom, scratching his neck tiredly. Stopping to observe the class he noticed he wasn't alone, but couldn't tell who the person was due to the mass of hair covering their face as they laid it on the desk.

Walking over with a raised eye brow, he decided to go against his better judgement being it that he was tired, therefor his entire being changed into =, what his sister calls, 'The Jerk'off' Liam. So instead of asking the person if they were okay, he unceremoniously deposited his bag onto the spot next to their head with a resounding 'thump'.

And snorted amusingly when the persons head shot up like a bullet. "Well, well if it isn't my favorite like rain cloud, Good morning Cass" he smirked crookedly when she looked up.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 am

Casey looked at Liam. "Oh my Godric, get some sleep!" She rubbed her eyes tiredly, then banged her head back down on her desk and resumed singing 'Fireflies' by Owl City. What? SHe couldn't be held responsible for her actions when she was frustrated and/or tired.

WHen she finished the song, she looked up at a slightly concerned looking Liam. "I become extremely random when tired and right now I have your tiredness AND mine, so blame yourself for my weirdness!"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Jamie heard people talking in the classroom she was suppose to be having class. Jamie walked in and saw Liam and Casey talking to each other. Jamie walked in and took a seat. "Hello" Jamie said and got out her wand from her robes to wait for the class.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Laughing at her explanation he shuffled tiredly into the seat next to her and banged his head onto the desk in a similar fashion as she had. "Glorious! I 'm sorry I rub off on you but it's not entirely my fault! My bloody owl kept pecking at me during the night, sometimes I think old Xavier has lost his head."

Rolling his head to the side, he grinned, "But hey I'll make it up to you," pulling out a box of 10 flavor remedies jelly beans, he offered some to her. "This is my secret to success, my 10 flavor remedies Jelly beans will cure anything from tiredness to the common cold" Liam pronounced proudly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Casey smiled at his excuse, turning her head in his direction. "Can't you just send him to the owlery? Or tie him to the Owlery?"

Casey looked at the beans with interest. "Never heard of them," she said, taking one and popping it into her mouth. She sat up as a wave of energy poured over her. "Oh my Godric, I love you!" She gave Liam a hug, then fell back into her seat, bouncing up and down.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Stormy walked silently into Dueling. Her cheeks still flushed, for somehow she'd ended up in the class a year below. Her own stupidity. She didn't say anything, merely sat on a desk in the very back corner-hoping, yet again, not much standing would be done.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Laughing at Casey's sudden bout of energy, Liam popped a lime flavored bean in his mouth and felt the awareness rush through him like lightning. Grinning he turned to her and puffed his chest out proudly. "Of course you haven't heard of them, I procured them in my first year of potions!" he bounced in his seat along side her.

Liam had seen the other student walk in and disappear to the back rows, turning in his seat he pulled out a licorice wand and launched it at her, smiling when it landed on the desk where her hands laid, when she looked up he grinned and spoke up, "Good morning!" then he proceeded to turn around and continue bouncing in his seat with Casey.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Stormy looked up, startled, and found a grinning boy looking at her, smiling. She looked down at the licorice wand, and then said in her raspy little whisper of a voice, "Morning." Then, once again looking down at the candy, she flipped her eyes back up. "What did you do to it?" she muttered, somewhat jokingly, her eyes still suspicious. Shrugging, she tore a little piece off the end and popped it in her mouth. It didn't taste weird.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Liam's insides felt tingly from the jelly beans, he was trying very hard to resist the urge to laughing loudly and make a complete fool of himself.

Though it was paused a bit by the thoughts of the girl he had thrown the candy at, turning around once more still grinning. "There's licorice in it! Among other things but it's make you unreasonably happy!" he spoke quite loudly and laughed a bit but smothered it by clamping his lips tightly. "By the way I'm Liam! what's your name?" he turned in his seat, not bouncing anymore but tapping his feat animatedly.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Juniper strolled into the room, smiling briefly at Liam as she took the first available seat she could find. "So," she said, leaning in towards him. She was about to ask how his summer was, but she saw the odd-looking candies in his hand. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, "What in Merlin's name are you eating?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Liam almost burst with Joy at seeing his friend Juniper walk into class. Slightly ignoring her question Liam bounced out of his chair and scooped her up into a hug, crushing her to him. "JUNI!! I MISSED YOU!" He grinned ignorantly before grabbing some of his personal creations and stuffing a few in her mouth.
    "THEY ARE MY EVIL CREATIONS WHICH I CALL 10 FLAVOR REMEDIES JELLY BEANS!" He said fast-ly and energetically. "NOW YOU SHALL BE AS HYPER AND HAPPY AS ME AND CASEY!" he laughed crazily before answering her previous question, he could slowly see the jelly beans kicking in and Juniper was trying in vain to fight off the hypertension which was inevitable. "My summer was nice how was yours? pleasant I hope?" he said in a calm voice but the energy was still in full effect.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Casey started giggling madly as Liam attacked people with candy, though in the back of her head she was a little worried. "I think- you- made them- too- too- strong!" she got out between giggles, then fell out of her seat with laughter, laughing even harder. "Whoops!" she exclaimed gleefully, still sitting on the ground giggling.
    "Oh my Godric Liam, when this wears off, I'm going to kill you!" Casey said happily, laughing with every word and holding her sides which were starting to hurt.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Alexander walks in still bloody from his training session. he sits down next to casey, his only true aquaintence, and half smiles. she was the only one who he would smile for. "hey donohoe"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Casey looked up from her spot on the floor to see Alex, towering over her even when sitting. For some reason she found this extremely funny and began giggling all over again. "Hey Bloodbayne!" she chirped between giggles. "Sorry, I'm not usually like this. Blame Liam over there. His invention's too strong." She fell over on her back laughing and just laid there, staring at the ceiling.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 am

Liam sobered up seeing Casey and the other Slytherin boy speaking with each other, and felt a nasty feeling creep upon him, he was certain his aura went from yellow to green. Not wanting anyone to witness his slightness he rapidly stuffed his belongings in his bag and tripped over his feet. "Umm I'll see you later C-Casey" he stumbled over his words and promptly ran out the classroom.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 am

The sudden change in Liam's emotions confused her and snapped her out of her hysteria. "What the...?" she muttered, getting up from the floor. "Do you and Liam not get along or something?" she asked Alex. Without waiting for an answer, she ran out of the room after Liam. Catching his arm, she spun him around with stregnth that probably surprised him. "What was that about? Why does Alex give you such a bad feeling? Don't you dare lie to me," she added with a glare.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 am

Liam stared down at Casey and tried to look any where but at her. "No I wouldn't say that, I don't really know him to be honest, it's nothing..." Liam tried backing up but Casey still had a grip on his sleeve. Liam felt the heat on his face and the sweat in his palms, the ice in his stomach made him want to disappear from under her intense glare, like a child being caught with his hand in the cookie jar after his mother told him 'not until after dinner'. He didn't know what to say, to explain himself without embarrassing himself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 am

Casey looked intently into Liam's face, feeling his embarrasment. "Hey, it's ok to tell me. I won't laugh, I promise." When he finally glanced at her, she grinned and put up two fingers together. "Scout's honor," she said. She let go of his sleeve and hugged him instead, propping her chin on his chest so she could look up into his eyes with a bit of pleading in her own. "Please?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

Liam's eyebrows scrunched together, he was beside himself with wether he should tell Casey, but then he felt if he didn't tell her he wasn't being honest, and he always wanted to be honest with her. Looking down into he wide eyes and hearing her ask him quietly to tell her, was conflicting him. "If I do will you promise not to be mad with me, though I have a feeling you will be" he asked looking down at her lightly placed his hands right between her should blades, just enough for her to feel his hands but not enough that she couldn't pull away if she wanted to.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 am

Casey smiled gently at Liam's feather light touch. "You need to give me more credit. I do try not to push away the people I love, in any sense. I don't think I'll be terribly mad at you, and I promise I'll try my hardest not to be, but if I get pigheaded go tell Lyssa to knock some sense into me. You can tell me, I swear." Trust me her eyes pleaded.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 am

Liam felt the knots in his stomach, he leaned toward Casey only to feel a little chill run up his spine, he stopped himself from doing what he wanted and instead released a shaky breath. "I was jealous...I'm sorry I know I have no right to be but I was.." Liam scowled thinking of that unknown feeling 'Jealousy' he never thought he'd see the day, but he was very biased that way.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 am

Casey was surprised. "Is that really all it was? I thought you were about to confess that you and Alex had a fight to the death or something and nearly killed each other and now you can't be in the same room without trying to attack each other." Casey tried to push down the feeling of joy that surged through her at Liam's words. It was wrong to feel happy that he was so possessive of her, but she couldn't help it.
    "Alex asked me if he could kiss me once," Casey said, ignoring as Liam stiffened in her arms. "And do you knw what I told him?" she asked, staring directly into his eyes. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I told him no. Because there was someone else. Three guesses who."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am

Liam chewed on his lip, when Casey told him that boy tried kissing her, he tasted metal in his mouth from slight anger. Looking down at Casey he pushed those thoughts away when she told him she said no. "Oh really, someone else? Please tell me I know him, so I can have a chat with him" HE tried to remain stoic but a smile was threatening to spilt across his face.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:29 am

Casey grinned at his grin. "Well I didn't know you liked to talk to yourself. But you can go ahead and try to intimidate yourself if you want, it's probably not going to work very well. Now come here." She grabbed his tie and pulled his mouth down to hers. Kissing Liam was like a sunburst in her head. Fireworks danced behind her eyelids as they slid shut. Well now she knew what 'sparks fly' meant. They were right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm