Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

First Day

First Day - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Sam had never had pretty girls be nice to him before. What a remarkable and memorable experience he smiled to himself.
    Sam laughed lightly seeing the froth on her mouth. Wolife swooped in quite quickly to lick it off.

"Yea he's a sweet slobbery mutt. And trust me, he'll run alright. He'll sprint and prbably dive bomb you ha ha. And this this woman who came to me with a message from my childhood friend who i thought i'd never see again. Wolfie isnt all over her as he is with you, but he follows her around as if he's met her before. Im not sure if you've seen her around Hogmeade Village, she had long white hair and wheres a dark blue cloak to cover the top of her face?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"Yea he's a sweet slobbery mutt. And trust me, he'll run alright. He'll sprint and prbably dive bomb you ha ha. And this this woman who came to me with a message from my childhood friend who i thought i'd never see again. Wolfie isnt all over her as he is with you, but he follows her around as if he's met her before. Im not sure if you've seen her around Hogmeade Village, she had long white hair and wheres a dark blue cloak to cover the top of her face?"

She saw him smile and felt a wave of pride.

"AHHH!" she screamed as Wolfie attacked her with his tounge, not reliasing she had froth round her mouth.

Pushing off Wolfie off herself, she laughed as the dog sulked.

"No, I've never seen her?" she said.

" Haha. What other DVDs could we watch at our 'sleepover'" she grinned. She had heard this term by students. It meant some thing like fun.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 pm

"Wolfie leave her alone will you. Out you go, you've got an entrance to guard." Sam clicked his fingers towards the door and Wolfie skulked out. "Sorry about him"

"Ahhh, thats alright. Im sure i'll run into her again eventually."

"And ooooh, i dont know, but i have quite a random selection at home. I shall get my owl to deliver some to you to see which take your fancy. I have anime, to tv dramas, to disney, to comedies, to action films. Not much of a fan of horror, but theres a few there. Oh, and im cheesy, my best friend was a girl so a few Rom-Coms too ha ha. A sleepover would be nice though. I've not had one since i was 17. My mates swore i was gay because i was more of a girl than a guy ha ha"

He smiled at Hayden. "Arrrgh, stupid clock. I wanna sit and chat with you all day becuase your lovely company, but i'll have to get back to my caretaker duties soon otherwise Hades wont be too happy with me. I feel sorry for anyone issued with a detention today coz boy do i have some nasty jobs for them to help me with ha ha."

"Would you like to go for a walk or a drink sometime maybe as colleagues?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm

"Your gay!!" Hayden exclaimed.

"Yeah owl me. Come by my office sometime and we can have a sleepover" she smiled.

Have i just been flirting with a gay man, Hayden thought.

"Yeah, drinks would be good" she smiled.

"Have fun cleaning" she smirked.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm

"No no! No god no! Im straight. I mean theres nothing wrong with gays and that, but im not, they just teased me that i was."

"A sleepover would be nice, i look forward to one" Sam winked with a smile. "I look forward to a drink too. Im always around Hogsmeade if you want to find me."

"Ha ha, oh yea, fun." Sam laughed. "See you around Hayden." He liked Hayden. She seemed nice. He was wooried about the impressions he made with people. To Briony he was a freak, to Hades a self harmer, and to Hayden gay. Haha, great, he thought.

Sam had another party trick he always left with. He scrumpled up a piece of paper, blew through his hands and as he tossed the paper in the air it became a flock of butterflies that fluttered around Hayden's head and exploded into stardust and paper flowers. Yep...that trick did seem very gay... he would have to think up more mascuine party tricks..

He waved at Hayden as he swept out of the room with his brush.He left the room with his sweep brush jokily singing:
    "Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-ee! When you're with a sweep, You're in glad company..."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

"No nothing wrong with gays" she smiled.

"Yeah, my office soon" she grinned, stretching out her legs.

She wondered what impression she made on Sam. Aww, she thought as the paper flowers hit her.

Blowing him a kiss and laughing (nicely) at his singing. "Bye sweeper"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:13 am