Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Another Year

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Another Year Empty Another Year

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

Delaney gave her father a big hug as he went to leave.

"Now you be a good girl for you're auntie, okay? After I get all settled at the castle again, you can come stay for a bit, how does that sounds?"

Delaney nodded her head enthusastically and threw her arms around the man again. "Love you Daddy."

"I love you too Del-Bel, remember, be good." Again she nodded, and moved herself to huddle by her aunts leg as she was set down.

Smiling Colin straighted, and turned to his sister, kissing her cheek, "Thanks Bridge - you're the best you know that; if you're good you can come visit me too." He teased with a grin before turning and waving and heading back to the castle.
    Bridget O'Brian
    Bridget O'Brian
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Another Year Empty Re: Another Year

Post by Bridget O'Brian Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 am

Bridget watched as her brother gave Del a goodbye hugand patted her head as she came over to hug her legs. She laughed at her brother's attempt of a joke "Funny, my brother the comedian." she said and gave him a hug. She had been trying to get a stronger bond with Collin and it was working but not to the fullest extent.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Colin gave her a half smile as he departed, "And don't you forget it."

Giving another wave the man disappeared.

Delaney watched him go quietly. Last year there had been many tears over such a parting, but she was six now, too big for tears.

"Bye Bye Daddy," she called with a wave before looking at her aunt. "Auntie Bwidget," a year older still hadn't stopped her slurring of her 'r's "We gunna get candy today? Are we? Are we? Are we?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am