Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Another Year On

Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Another Year On Empty Another Year On

Post by Moaning Myrtle Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Myrtle was circling around the sinks in the second floor bathroom and watching the rays of sun stream in through the windows, she was kind of annoyed that the school year that started up once more she enjoyed the quietness of the place during the summer holidays

Myrtle then stopped in mid air and wondered if that annoying Hufflepuff girl would be back in here to brew more potions and make a mess, Myrtle wouldn't mind if she wasn't so messy and to make things worse Professor Chaos told her she must stop flooding the bathroom or she would be removed from Hogwarts
    Skye Brooks
    Skye Brooks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Another Year On Empty Re: Another Year On

Post by Skye Brooks Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Skye had been hurrying back to her common room when she seen a bathroom and decided to pop in and check her makeup. What she saw when she went in though was not one of the nice, clean bathrooms full of gossiping girls, but Moaning Myrtle's. She sighed, knowing what was about to come.

Myrtle was circling around the sink when Skye walked in. She didn't really seem to notice Skye at first, so she just walked over to the sink and began reapplying her mascara. She tried to ignore Myrtle, but she was finding it quite difficult.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Myrtle suddenly looked down and saw a girl applying make up, she gave a little giggle and swopped down behind her

"I would try wearing less make up if I were you....." Myrtle then floated up above the sinks and hovered there looking back down at the girl "Well... all the other girls say you wear too much" Myrtle said tauntingly, this was common behaviour for Myrtle she liked making others feel sad, because most of them were mean to her
    Skye Brooks
    Skye Brooks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Skye Brooks Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 pm

"What?" She exclaimed. She knew that Myrtle liked to bring others down, but this was serious. "Myrtle, do they really?" Without waiting for an answer, she pulled out some makeup remover and began trying to make her face more natural. She hoped that Myrtle was lying, but it was quite possible, except for the fact that most girls were just jealous of her stunning looks. Frowning up at Myrtle, who was hovering above the sink, she waited for an answer.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 am

Myrtle smirked as she saw the girl taking off some of her make up, she then nodded at the girls question "Well I was in my stall because Peeves was teasing me about how much time I spend hanging around the bathrooms, when I heard some girls at the sinks saying how Skye Brooks looks so trampy with all her make up"

Myrtle then titled her head from side to side, "So when you came in looking all cakey faced, I assumed you must be who they were talking about" Myrtle said looking at the girl
    Skye Brooks
    Skye Brooks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Skye Brooks Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Skye rolled her eyes at Myrtle. Maybe she was just making it up. And how dare she describe me as cakey faced! Skye looked at the tissue she was gently dabbing off her make-up with.

"Myrtle, I'm not even wearing any foundation. It's just lip gloss and mascara." She smirked, thinking she had caught her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:53 am