Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Bridget Wells
Storm Everlee
6 posters

Lesson 1- 2nd year

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lesson 1- 2nd year Empty Lesson 1- 2nd year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Storm walked to the flying field. She loved it there. It was one of her favourite places in the world.

Storm looked around, taking in the view.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lesson 1- 2nd year Empty Re: Lesson 1- 2nd year

Post by Bridget Wells Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Bridget walked onto the field and saw another girl there with red hair. Bridget walked over and tapped her shoulder. "Hi I'm Bridget Wells, Hufflepuff" Bridget held out her hand for the girl to take. Bridget looked around to see it was a pretty nice field. Bridget was never here before because she hates flying but she needed to get over her fear.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Savannah scurried towards the flying pitch, Ross on her heels. Flicking her gaze down to the grey blur, Savannah sighed, slowing down to pick him up. "Ross," she groaned, "You can't keep following me everywhere."

Looking at her with amber eyes, Ross mewled softly, purring as he snuggling closer to his owner. Rolling her eyes, Savannah sighed, but grinned nevertheless, "What am I going to do with you, Ross?"

Continuing to the pitch, she waved at the girls there. She was in a rare good mood. Too bad it wouldn't last long.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 am

Ryan entered the field and saw a few students there he was carry his broom and his a bag containing school brooms for those who didn't have their own

"Welcome guys glad to see you all, im Professor Welsh your new Flying Professor. Right so lets get started today we are going to be learning how to perform an emergency stop, we'll start off just a few feet off the ground"

Ryan then jumped on his broom to demonstrate he flew a little bit away from the group, then flew towards then at an average speed, he then pulled the front of his broom up coming to an instant stop

"So thats what it should look like, now what you have to do is fly at an average speed and when I tell you to stop you must firmly grip the top of your broom and pull it back towards you"

Ryan then looked around the group " So whos first?" he asked
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Putting Ross down softly, Savannah smiled at the grey cat before shifting her attention over to Professor Welsh. Nodding as she watched his demonstration, she reached for a broom as soon as he finished, raising her hand, "I'll go first." she offered.

Looking back down at Ross, she frowned softly as she couldn't find him. Looking around, she watched her pet pad over to the edge of the field. He'll be fine, she consoled herself, hugging the broom to her chest. He's always wandering off.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 am

Ryan smiled at the girl who said she would go first " Excellent Miss Lerran, would you like to mount your broom and feel free to start whenever your ready"

Ryan then hooped of her broom and stood next to the student to watch the girl perform the emergency stop
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Nodding, Savannah kicked off the ground, taking a deep breath as she found herself above the ground. Humming to herself, she began flying around the group, glancing at the Professor for his command to try the emergency stop.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Ryan observed the the girl flying around he was trying to catch her off guard when she wasn't expecting him to tell her to stop, as for in real life the stop would be unexpected after while he decided it was time

"Stop!" he yelled looking up at the girl
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 am

Wincing slightly at the volume of his voice, Savannah nodded. Remembering his actions from earlier, she gripped the broom handle tightly, pulling back on it. She could do this, she consoled, flying was easy for her.

But, most likely because she hadn't pulled hard enough, the broom still flew for a few more inches before coming to a complete stop. Shrugging it off, Savannah flew back down.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 am

Ryan watched the girl come to a stop, while she drifted a few inches Ryan was quite happy with her overall performance

"Excellent work, that was quite" Ryan then looked back at the other two students " So which one of you are next" he asked
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 pm

(ooc: okay let's just pretend I'm not late for once and that I actually showed up on time! great idea, thanks, cool!)

Charlotte watches warily, her hands trembling. She was used to being top of every class, running circles around everyone else. But this... this was different. Flying was something you can't study for or write notes on.

Charlotte had never liked heights. Ever. This should be interesting.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 am

None of the students seemed eager to go next, Ryan then smirked at them "No takers.... Alright then, Miss Bell mount your broom your up" Ryan said
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Charlotte laughed, but it was unusually high-pitched compared to her normal low chuckle. She ran a hand through her hair nervously and smiled at Professor Welsh.

"Er... how about I just watch? Flying really isn't my thing..." she said, eyeing the broom warily. She shuffled her feet and cursed herself for sounding like such a sissy, but it was true; Charlotte was extremely afraid of heights.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 am

Ryan looked at the girl with a puzzled look he couldn't understand why she would take this class if she didn't like flying

"Well Miss Bell you did take this class, so if you dont participate I will have to deduct points from your house" Ryan said
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 am

As the Professor looked sternly at her, Charlotte's father appeared in her mind, talking about quidditch with such emotion it was almost as if the sport were his second child. She shook herself out of the memory and looked back up to Professor Welsh, a fire burning in her eyes.

She took a deep breath and said through gritted teeth, "I'm only taking this rubbish class because of my Father. But fine, fine!" She jerks her hand out over the broom and shouts "UP!" and surprisingly, the broom flies right up into her hand. She stares at it, confused, then looks at Welsh.

"What now?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 am

Raising an eyebrow at the Slytherin, Savannah smirked. This girl was scared of heights. Terrified really, from the way she was acting. Humming softly to herself, the Gryffindor wove her way around the field to stand beside Charlotte. "Oh, is the little snake scared of being off the ground?" she whispered into her ear, unable to hide the glee behind her words. She hadn't done this in so long.

"You get on the broom now," Savannah pointed out, pulling away from the girl to speak louder, "Because you know, it's flying class. It's kinda what we do."
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Charlotte stiffened when Savannah spoke to her. In a flash she had thrown the broomstick to the side and had her wand out of her robes and into her hand, pointing directly at the girl. Her knuckles were white as she gripped her wand tighter than normal.

"You shut your oversized mouth Gryffie or I'll hex the damned thing off your face!"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Eyes widening slightly, Savannah remained calm, shaking her head softly at the girl in front of her, "My my, you're an angry little thing aren't you? We all have weaknesses. It's not my fault yours are so much easier to spot."

But just in case, she pulled her wand out as well, eyeing the girl suspiciously.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

(ooc: I feel like since they're both kind of nasty they should end up friends. lmfao idk.)

With a sharp intake of breath, Charlotte realizes exactly what she's doing and slowly, she lowers her wand.

"Just keep away from me," she says, scowling slightly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:12 am

((OOC: Either best friends or worst enemies Razz))

Crossing her arms, Savannah warily kept her gaze on the girl before nodding, "If you don't, we'll have a problem."

Repocketing her wand, she glanced down at Charlotte's broom, "You might want that, you know."
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:30 am

Charlotte ran her hand through her hair, annoyed.

"Yeah, thanks," she muttered, picking her broom up from the ground.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 am

Delia has been watching the fight with interest, absentmindedly making her broom fly up into her hand, before dropping it again.

Without waiting for a cue from the teacher or asking for permission, swings her leg over the broom and floats up a few feet into the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:24 am