Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Forgive and Forget?

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Forgive and Forget? Empty Forgive and Forget?

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 pm

He had to make up his mind sooner or later. And it was going to be sooner. Julian had to decided whether or not he was going to forgive Harmonie for trying to kill him. Pressing his index fingers together, Julian paced the common room. On one hand, she'd tried to kill him once before, so if he kicked her out, she might actually kill him. But if he didn't, that would mean that he was saying it was OK to just attack him and he'd be perfectly fine with trusting her.

Sighing, Jul collapsed into his armchair, rubbing his eyes. And what if he did kick her out? How would the rest of the Angels feel? What if they all left? Titling his head, he frowned. Yes, he would care if that happened. He'd hate to have to spend all his time breaking hearts. That would drive him nuts. And then it'd bore him.

Getting up again, he sat down by on the piano bench, staring blankly at the keys. He was never going to figure out what to do.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Forgive and Forget? Empty Re: Forgive and Forget?

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

With her bag over her sholder, packed with books and books under her left arm Athena entered the common room. It had been an exhausting day, she had spent all her awake time in the library to study. From the looks of it the room was somewhat empty, some kid were sitting by the piano. An normal day she would have said hi, maybe asked how his day had been. But now she was tired and dropped down in the closest armchair, sighting.

Catching her breath her mind wandered off and she curiously wondered whom the by where sitting by the piano.

''Hi..'' She said, thoughtfully with a smile watching his back.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 am

The sound of approaching footsteps snapping Julian out of his thoughts about Harmonie, he didn't move at all, listening carefully to figure out if the pattern of footsteps was Harmonie. After all, she'd been an Angel for five years; just the sound of her steps could be used to identify her. Or her sister, seeing as they walked and looked identically.

Rubbing his eyes, he sighed softly. He couldn't throw five years away like that, but he didn't think he could forgive her with open arms either.

Straightening up at the sound of the voice, he grinned slightly. Thena. Swinging around, he smiled at her, getting up to sit down in the armchair beside her, "Hey Thena. I haven't really talked to you since you left my party. I hope you enjoyed yourself before you left. I loved your present by the way."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 pm

She watched how he turned around and how his pretty face looked at hers. ''Oh why yes I did Julian. It was very interesting how you spiked that punch. I had a blast, really.'' Thena rolled her eyes at him and with a slight headshook she looked down in one of the books. Trying to focus on the reading.

But curious as she was she looked up and into his eyes, his very gorgeous eyes. ''Why did you do it?''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 am

Placing his hands behind his head, Julian looked at Athena curiously, thinking of just how he was going to get her to forgive him for this. Almost snorting from the irony that he was trying to forgive someone while he got someone to forgive him, he shrugged slightly, "You should've stayed though. It got very interesting after you left." Ok, so maybe that wasn't necessarily true, but Athena didn't need to know that.

Tilting his head slightly, his blue eyes sparkled slightly, "It was my brother's idea." he admitted, even though he knew full well that Corin had had nothing to do with it, "He convinced me to do it. It was supposed to be funny," shrugging again, he looked at her innocently, "But I mean, if it upset you that much, then I'm sorry."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

''Oh really now? And what did you do, kill a muggle?'' She roleld her eyes and crossed her arms watching him. ''Because who knows what you can do.''

Had his brother done it? Well that would explain things. Julian seemed so kind, and well he would never do such thing would he? She looked into those eyes of his and saw how he spoke the truth. Such honest eyes. Thena calmed herself down. ''It was still stupid and you know it.'' Lightly she smiled at him, it was hard not to. And frankly she did not enjoy being mad at people.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"I'd never kill a Muggle." Julian frowned, clasping a hand over his heart. Pausing for a moment, he rushed on, "I'd never kill again." Shuddering slightly at the idea of murder, he smiled slightly at her, shrugging a shoulder. "There are a lot of things I can do." Grinning, he hummed softly, but did not elaborate further.

"I have a bad habit of doing stupid things." Julian laughed softly, shaking his head before looking at her thoughtfully, "Maybe you could help me out with that."

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:34 pm

''Right.'' She said. ''It slipped my mind that you are one of them.'' Thena believed that the reason she was so attracted to him was because he was a mugglebor. If her father knew, or some of her relatives, things could turn out quite nasty. Capulets had never been fond of them. It was forbidden. And highly romantic.

''I have come to notice.'' She laughed. ''Yes. Maybe I could.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm

"Most people forget." shaking his head, he laughed softly, "Sometimes I have a feeling that my own friends wouldn't remember if I didn't mention it." Not pausing long enough to focus on the truthful nature of that, Julian directed his thoughts to something more positive.

Putting his hands behind his head, he grinned, "Great."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed May 16, 2012 11:31 am

''Of course it's hard to remember when you act like a pureblooded twat.'' She said smirking slightly. What she had said was true, but that she'd never admit. Neither would Thena point out and ask what friends. Because truth be told, did he even have friends?

''We'll have to work on that attitude of yours. And I believe I have to tell you how to host a party like a real gentleman'' She added and laughed. This was nice.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed May 16, 2012 12:03 pm

"Hey," he laughed, leaning back in his armchair, "I act like a pretty awesome pureblood twat." It wasn't - at least, he didn't think he meant to act like a pureblood. It was just how it was. Maybe if he acted differently, his family wouldn't be so - not allowing himself to finish that thought, Julian shook his head slightly.

Smiling at Athena, he saluted her, "I'll do anything you want."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat May 19, 2012 2:16 am

''Yeah, pretty awesome.'' She said with a smile and wrinkled her nose. The sleepyness was crawling onto her and she yawned.

''A-anything.'' Thena realised that she couldnt speak while yawning and bursted out in an over tired laughter. ''I.. Need.. To.. Sleep.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 19, 2012 2:28 am

Watching her, he couldn't help but yawn as well. Damn yawns and being so contagious. Though, he had to admit, he'd barely gotten much sleep recently, both at school and at home during the break. Stifling another yawn, he hummed softly to himself, grinning at Athena.

"Someone's tired," Julian commented, "I'd offer to carry you up to your dorm all romantically and princelike, but I can't exactly do that with these arms." Laughing softly, he shook his head.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat May 19, 2012 2:36 am

God he was cute when he yawned, she thought for herself. Damnit. Curiously Thena wondered what went on inside the Prideux guys head. He looked so away, but yet there. A good nights sleep is what you need now Thena before you turn nutters, she told herself and stood up. Blood rushed to her brain and it felt like the room was spinning. She grabbed the nearest, which was a lamp. It was not much help as it fell and broke on the floor. Wobbly Athena stood in the common room.

''What? Me? Pft no.'' She grinned and tried to stabilize herself. ''Or maybe I am. Just a tad.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 19, 2012 2:56 am

Grinning at Athena, he glanced around the common room for a moment, still yawning. He still had no idea what the hell he was going to do about Harmonie. But at least this got his mind off of it, even for a moment. Shaking his head slightly, he started slightly at the sound of a crash.

Whipping his head towards Athena, he stared up at her, watching her wobble on her feet for a moment before standing up, placing his hands underneath her elbows gently to steady her, "I may not be able to carry you," he said softly, pulling her towards her dormitory, "but I can still get you up to your bed. Because you," he smiled softly, bopping her on the nose with a finger, "need sleep."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat May 19, 2012 3:09 am

''I did not break that.'' She said innocently and pointed at the broken lamp. As he touched her electric vibes ran through her body and she shivered. {i]Whats happening?[/i] He made her even more weak in the knees, the room spinned and she had a hard time standing up without falling into his arms. It was an interesting idea. Let her legs bend and just fall into his arms. But no, she would only embarrass herself.

Athena leaned against the jamb of the door leading to the dormitory. ''I like this version of you Julian.'' She said smiling tiredly. ''I'll see you in class tomorrow.'' With an hand on the wall to steady herself she walked the corridor to the dorm.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 am

Laughing softly, he shook his head softly, "Sure you didn't," he teased, pushing a strand of her dark hair behind an ear. "It was that little Angelique first year who snuck in here." Cursing, his eyes glittered, "I knew I should've taken off house points, but no, he had to be all innocent."

Laughing, he grinned at her again. "How many other versions of me are there?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, "but thank you," he nodded softly. "You most definitely will." he said, waving to her as she headed towards her dorm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm