Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Healing (Diane/Barzini)

Healing (Diane/Barzini) Empty Healing (Diane/Barzini)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 pm

"I swear, Diane. I am fine, that cream the Headmaster gives me will work for the burns. Seriously!" Barzini said in slight exasperation as Diane dragged him towards the Hospital Wing.

"I can still talk, walk and STOP." Barzini clinged onto a pillar and refused to let go.

"I am fine!"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Healing (Diane/Barzini) Empty Re: Healing (Diane/Barzini)

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Diane finally stopped walking and stared at Barzini, "Okay Fine..... YOU'RE FINE,"

"So," She said awkwardly, knowing that she had nothing else to do.... "Should we return to our respective houses and mind our own business or just stay here and talk about some stuff?"

"I mean, I have nothing to do until later," She said, staring at her watch. "And 'later' is like 2 hours from now,"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm

"Uhm... Why don't we sit down at the bench there? I have two hours as well." Barzini smiled and winced as he moved his right hand quickly during his gesturing.

"Fine.. All fine..." Barzini said as he moved to the bench and sat down.

"Were you okay from all that wild fire just now? I got you into this mess. I would have killed him if you got into trouble or even worse, hurt." Barzini said sadly, shaking his head.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Diane sat beside Barzini and sigh, "Well, besides scaring me like my heart was gonna stop beating, nothing serious really happened to me."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 pm

"Good to hear, good to hear indeed." Barzini sighed and closed his eyes.

"Anyway, you were from Beauxbaxtons? Or do I have the wrong person?" Barzini said, slightly uncertain.

"What's your blood relation anyway? Muggle-born?" Barzini smiled kindly and said.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yes, I am that person from Beauxbatoms," Diane said with a smile, proud of where she came from. "I'm an exchange student. Our headmistress thought I would be better off here than there because my mum went to school here."
    "And by the way, I'm a half-blood. And you?" Diane asked, still curious of why Barzini likes muggles so much.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 am

"I am pure-blooded. My family have fought many wars and slain many men. But when my family suffered a catastrophic defeat, with reference to two generations ahead of me, the muggles were very kind. They took us in, gave us a home, food and water. Therefore, my family has practically fallen in love with muggles. We used our famiily fortune to help poor muggles, of course, our fortunes are ever-growing, or we wouldn't have done so." Barzini said with a wink.

"We have withdrawn most of our warring ambitions, surrendered over all little of our territories and now live in a muggle neighbour, happily of course. We play soccer with muggles, baseball with muggles, watch movies with muggles. Listen to muggle songs, but we do practice the gift passed down my family. Able to command nature's beasts to our need. That's our army. We lost to Dementors. How is Beauxbatoms like?" Barzini asked curiously, he had never been to France before.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 pm

"Well," she said. "People there are friendly and polite. But, they're not much fun as the people here. What I really like there is the fact that students are serenaded while they dine by choirs of wood nymphs. I find it so mesmerizing."

"Unfortunately, I only had maybe 5 to 8 friends there. I'm kinda lonely sometimes so I owl my mom. But sometimes, it feels weird for your mom to be your 'penpal', or as they call it that." She said with a smile.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 pm

"Poor girl." Barzini sighed and shook his head.

"Come. I'm your new friend. Available to talk about anything. Twenty-four hours service." Barzini smiled.

"Wow, that sounds nice. Wood nymphs... Tell me more..."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 am

"I've had a lot of friends here so far. That's why I like Hogwarts. Students here are not too serious. Their really funny, in fact," she said.

"Anyhow, Beauxbatons is, pretty much, glittering with.... glitters!" she said and laughed. "Well, because of my boyfriend, A BIG OLE BOOK, I didn't really have the time to look around. I mean, I know for sure that I HAVE to top the people there. Or else, my reputation will go down and instead of having just few friends, I may not have even one. We value education so much that we don't even have enough time to have fun."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:09 pm

"Ah.... I would have liked a place like that. Challenging, you see. Oh? What's the book?" Barzini smiled and asked.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:14 am

"Challenging? It's boring.... People don't even have time to talk with others there... They may have intelligence, but life is not fun for them. Everything should be IN PLACE and WELL-PLANNED. No failures, recklessness or mistakes needed," Diane explained.

"And the book? It's the Biggest book I have ever seen. It was a gift from the headmistress. She said I should spend my time reading it. Oh, did I say 'said'? I meant ORDERED. It's the Big book of BAM. I only read it because I was told to. I never really understood everything I read, but, It helped me excel in class so much.... I usually have Ps.... Razz" Diane smiled, reminiscing her days back at Beauxbatons.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 pm

"Now, that's funny." Barzini grinned and shook his head.

"Have you watched any muggle movies before?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:17 pm

"Tons of them!" Diane exclaimed. "There was a movie about werewolves, vampires, angels, demons! Muggles' imaginations are wild! If I wasn't a witch, I'd say they know everything..."

"So, It's pretty obvious that you watch these kind of movies too.... What's your Favorite?" Diane asked with a big smile on her face. I always Smile!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 am

"My favourite is... Lord of the Rings trilogy. It really is nice. Have you watched them?" Barzini asked, recalling the charge of the Rohirrim in his mind.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 am

Diane looked at Barzini and sighed, "I'm afraid I haven't. But I WILL watch it someday. Maybe I'll owl my uncle. He lives in the muggle world and has a muggle family. And another thing, their house isn't far from the DVD store at all."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm

"Smart choice. Very smart. Convenient huh. But anyway, tell me, have you any muggle music favourites?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 am

Diane smiled, she's actually listening to a muggle song in her hear right now Razz

"Hhhmmm... Let's see... Taylor Swift's songs are nice. And, I also like The Script, they're my favorite band right now. I like the way they sing. It adds life to my soul..... Razz Well, there are plenty more beautiful songs in the muggle world that I like. Before I even knew I was a witch, I actually wanted to be a singer. Razz " She said happily. Besides GOD, her family and magic, Music rules her life. "How about you? What songs do you like?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 am

"Uhm... Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers and Set Fire to the Rain by Adele. Have you heard of them?" Barzini asked curiously.

First witch he met that actually KNEW something about muggles.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 am

"Heard about them? I listen to them everyday! Well, sort of... my father plays them everyday so I don't really have a choice. I do like them though," Diane said.

First wizard she met that actually TALKS about muggles and even have the guts to make a support club for them.

"So, you okay now? No more burns?" she asked, looking at his hands.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:37 am

"No... No more burns at all. I'm great. Well I'm not dead right?" Barzini joked lamely and smiled.

Barzini's little conversation with her from start to end was... An eye-opener. He finally found someone who had at least heard of Unchained Melody Razz

Should he beat around the bush or should he...

"Diane. Will you go out with me?" Barzini stuttered, cursing himself for his utter stupidity for asking so plainly.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Diane just sat there..... very still.

Wh-what did he just say?? Was that a dream or a joke?
    She always found Barzini attractive... (ooc:speaking of attractive, would you get an avatar already?) And he was one of her first friends at Hogwarts as well. He was also the one who protected her from the.... okay, enough talking in your head now... A guy just asked if you can go out with him.. duh! Earth to Diane.....

"Well, I," she finally spoke.
    "I'd love to!!!" She said happily. This is definitely the happiest moment of her life. Razz She HAS to owl her mom about this Razz !!! HAS TO!!!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:33 pm

"Wow... Wow... That's GOOD!" Barzini smiled happily and after due hesitation, hugged her.

"Thank you for giving me this chance. Thank you..." Barzini whispered, he was on the verge of tears.

A divorce, a fight. He thought he'd had no one to depend on anymore... Now...

(OOC: GOT MY AVATAR! HAPPY?)
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Diane's face turned bright red as her new "boyfriend", or as they call it, hugged her tightly. Shocked Razz

Okay, did I mention a while ago that today was gonna be a bad day? I take that back... It's the best day ever!! Razz

(ooc: yeah.. I'm happy... cool avatar.... XD)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Barzini let go of her and bowed comically.

"Will her highness allow me to take her out for a date? A low-budget Ice Cream parlor? Anything her highness likes." Barzini smiled and offered his hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:03 am