Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Ummm Whatcha Say? (Bel and Char)

Ummm Whatcha Say? (Bel and Char) Empty Ummm Whatcha Say? (Bel and Char)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Charlotte had begun to walk from the Great Hall into the entrance hall when she stopped to admire a statue that she had not seen before, she thought that it might be a good thing to paint and she made a mental note to come back here when it was a little quieter. Smiling softly at the chipped stone Charlotte leant forwards and kissed the statues cold lips.

"You're so pretty."

She muttered at the female work of art.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Ummm Whatcha Say? (Bel and Char) Empty Re: Ummm Whatcha Say? (Bel and Char)

Post by Belinda Green Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Bel made her way down the stairs and entered the Entrance Hall when she noticed Charlotte kiss a statue and mention it was pretty, quietly walking up behind her she stopped and said, "Yes it's a good piece of art, but why did you kiss it?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Charlotte jumped and whirled around, eyes narrowing, she relaxed a little when she saw who it was and she shrugged lightly, truth be told Charlotte didn't rightly know herself.

"Sometimes, art just inspires us to do things, I guess I was appreciating this beauty much in the way of Pygmalion."

She sighed a little and stuck out her paint covered hand.

"Nice to see you again Belinda."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Bel had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing when Charlotte jumped.

She nodded, "Yes good works of art do, not had any that has had that effect on me yet though."

Bel shook Charlotte's hand, "Call me Bel. Mind if i call you Lotte?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Charlotte smiled, shook Bel's hand and moved her own back into her robes pocket, she looked up at the statue once more and she could easily imagine what the artist was doing and thinking while they made it. Although she had never really been one for making sculptures Charlotte liked them very much.

"That's one I've not had before, no I don't mind at all."

Smiling gently again Charlotte tore her gaze from the sculpture back to Bel.

"Are you a woman of the arts?"
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Bel moved over to the wall beside the statue and leaned back agaist it so that Lotte could look at her and the staue at the same time, "I enjoy looking at different kinds of art, but don't ask me about the actual artists as i have no idea."

She paused for a brief second, "I enjoy sketching and singing, Eva says im good at both but then again she is the only one that has seen my sketches. Everyone in my family has heard me sing and said that i was good but like i said family tends to be biased. I noticed you like painting, What else do you do?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Charlotte nodded at Bel as she moved to the back of the wall, that way she could both focus on the statue and her at the same time. A lot of the people here seemed to be arts inclined none were really science or factual based people.

"I do every form of art possible, my forte is painting however and pencil sketches."

She patted her bag where most of her work was.

"When you do nothing but draw for 6 years, it's hard to do anything but."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yeah i know that feeling i been sketching since i was about six, i tend to use pencils and charcoal, accasionally i will coulour the sketches but not often," she said.

Hearing the bell ring she said, "Well i suspose we should be heading off, if you ever want to join me when i'm sketching i've found the clock tower and lake good places to go."

She stated walking away before turning around again, "It was nice talking to you by the way," she said before continuing on her way.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

"Very well, thank you for the offer. Goodbye."

Charlotte raised her eyebrow after Bel and watched as she began to walk away, she sighed a little and gave the statue one last look before making her way back to her dorm to get her things sorted for lessons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:07 pm