Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Seriously? (Char and Dark)

Seriously? (Char and Dark) Empty Seriously? (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Charlotte had walked from the potions classroom outside to the lake, she looked at the water and tried to calm down a little bit, tears still coursed down her cheeks but she tried to stop them, tried to be stronger for everyone. Charlotte sighed, she couldn't believe what had happened to Arsen, what she had allowed to happen, and what had happened because of her.

She placed her head in her hands and tore at her hair.

"You're useless, you're pathetic, you're whiny and you should have died long ago Charlotte..."

She spoke to herself.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Seriously? (Char and Dark) Empty Re: Seriously? (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Arsen limped down towards the lake to see Char. He had no idea if she was even going to be there but it was where he would have gone in her shoes. His blood began to dry and his soaked trousers were sticking to his leg as he walked.

He winced as rubbed the back of his head which felt sore beneath his fingers. He spotted her by the lake just as he suspected and slowly limped his way over. "Char?" He whispered tears still flowing down his face.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Charlotte's head snapped up when she heard Arsen's voice, she stood up quickly from her seat and turned towards him, her heart cracked a little at what she saw, he looked awful, his leg was bloody and he was crying. Charlotte resisted the urge to hug him and stayed where she was.

"I'm so sorry Dark...I mean...Arsen."

Charlotte squeezed some more tears out from her eyes.

"I made a promise to myself that I would never make anyone I love hurt themselves because of me...and look what happened!"

She cried.

"I'm a monster! I ruin everything!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Arsen stood for a second slightly confused why was she not mad at him then it clicked. "You are not to blame for this Char i am, why aren't you made at me? I keep breaking my promise." He frowned moving closer to her.

He frowned looking down to the ground at her saying his real name instead of his nickname, he'd pushed her too far and now he'd lost her. "I'm sorry Char i'm weak and no matter how many times i try to tell myself i'm not it doesn't change anything i'm still me." He said hating himself even more for knowing his father was right.

He shook his head lifting his hand to touch her face but them stopped in mid air. "I'm the monster, you couldn't be a monster even if you tried. I can't control this monster inside me i let it get out of control, so i'm the monster not you or anyone else me."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Charlotte looked at Arsen, he looked at angry with himself, so sad and depressed that Charlotte took a step towards him and began to speak to him before she clenched her open hand into a fist and stopped herself. She wouldn't allow herself to get closer to him, Arsen deserved to be happy and he could only do that without her.

"You're not weak Dark...Arsen, I am. I love you and yet I got you hurt, I'm such a horrible person, so, please don't come near me any more, I don't want to hurt you again...I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I'm not worth it."

Charlotte smiled sadly, she desperately wanted to hug him, maybe it showed in her eyes she didn't know but Charlotte stayed where she was, just looking at him in the eyes, letting Arsen see all her emotions, her love, her anguish and her anger at herself.

"No, you could never be a monster...never." Charlotte whispered
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 pm

He shook his head. "I am weak Char fire chose me because of it, im sure of it. It can take me over so easily i don't even get the chance to stop it. Hades knows it, Professor Smith knows it, Rich knows it and i know it. There's no denying it. But i am trying to fight it, i swear but it's so draining." He frowned.

"Why do you think this is your fault i don't understand? It was my idea to go see him, i was the one that let fire consume me. Not you." He said wrapping one arm around his ribs, rubbing his chest with the other as visions of the gun in his face came back to him.

He looked at her his eyes full of hurt as she wanted to separated herself from him. He wanted so badly to break down and beg her not to leave him but he couldn't do that she knew he could hurt her she was making the right decision to save herself from the monster inside of him.

He just nodded and looked over the lake. "I may not be a monster but i let the monster in me loose and that makes me just as bad if not worse."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 am

Charlotte's breath hitched in her throat, Arsen's eyes were so full of pain, he needed her, and she needed to make up for the hurt that she had caused him, softly she began to walk over to him gently placing a hand on his shoulder. Charlotte reached her head up and kissed his lips, letting Arsen know how much she loved him.

"It's because I got scared, I tried to leave and I got you in trouble, you got into a fight over me...and I'm sorry, I didn't stay to help you, so I'm sorry once more."

She looked into Arsen's eyes, her own filled with mixed emotions, sadness at what she had done to Arsen, love because, well, Charlotte loved him and hurt because she knew she should leave him.

"I'm the weak one, I want to leave you so you will be safer, but I just can't...I just can't go."

Charlotte moved her lips to Arsen's ear and whispered.

"I love you Dark."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:56 am

He kissed her his eyes closed savoring the moment incase it never happened again. "No you can't blame yourself this is my fault, Professor Smith hurt me because i nearly hurt you and no matter how much i hate him right now i'm glad he did. I would have done the exact same thing if some tried to hurt you." He frowned reaching up to touch her face.

"Stop appologising you've done nothing wrong i told you to run when i got like that remember. You just listened to what i said." He smiled weakly trailing his finger down her cheek.

"No. Assistenza dal cielo per me lei è troppo innocente a contaminare con la mia dannata vita. I'm too selfish to leave you, my head tells me to let you go to save you from myself. But my heart breaks at the thought of living without you. You were the first person i truly cared about. The gods are punishing me for some reason i must have sinned in a previous life. This is 100% my fault i will not let you blame yourself for someone you had no hand in."

"I love you too Char, maybe too much to not listen to my head." He sighed pulling her closer to him for a hug.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Charlotte smiled and cradled her head in Arsen's neck, she was glad that he felt the same way but she was also mad at herself, she needed to be strong in order to help him, in order to keep away from him but right now this was the last thing that she wanted. All Charlotte desired was to be close to him and to hold Arsen close.

"I'll stop then, I promise, I hope that you will too...it was mostly Cobie...I mean, Professor Smith's fault true he was trying to protect me but seriously? Stabbing you in the leg? A little over the top if you ask me."

Charlotte grinned and pulled Arsen down onto the grass, she didn't think that with his leg that he should be standing up any longer than he had to, Charlotte lay down on the slightly damp grass and waited for Arsen to sit down next to her. When he had done Charlotte snuggled up into his chest and wound her hands in his hair.

"Don't leave me ok? Ever. Don't listen to your head if that's what it tells you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:27 pm

He held her close afraid to let her go. He needed her more than he liked to say it was just ridiculous how much. "As much as i would like to agree with you, it was the only way to stop me. Either that or put me out with water and that is more painful trust me. Water could proberly kill me when i'm that far gone just like it can kill a fire.

"But yeah the punch to the face would proberly have been enough. I swear those muggle weapons will be the death of me that's the second time now i've been face to face with guns and knives." He frowned rubbing his chest. "Another scar to add to the collection."

He slowly lowered himself to the ground to sit beside Char his injured leg out in front of him. His head still hurt from hitting the wall. He winced slightly as she touched his head it all seemed really sensitive at the minute.

"I can't promise that Char not if it's best for you. Because there could a time when i lose myself for good. I wont stay around if i can stop myself. I will not sit back and watch myself hurt those ii care about."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Charlotte smiled at Arsen, she stopped playing with his hair because it seemed to be hurting him instead Charlotte leant down to his leg and kissed the scar lightly, gazing up with a smile on her face she lay her head down on Arsen's chest and drew idle circles with her finger.

"Well when I'm strong enough I'll just have to fight my way to stay with you, cause I'm not leaving you...no way."

She punched her fist into the air with the fierceness she felt about keeping this promise, Charlotte would never leave the ones she loved in pain again, or in danger, she would help them to the best of her ability.

"If you leave me...there's nothing left for me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:47 pm

He watched waiting for the pain to come as she kissed his bloody wound but none came. It had fully healed now, it just felt a little stiff. He brushed back her hair continuously with his fingers. "I'm supposed to be the strong one Char, i'm meant to look after YOU and fight for you. Instead im stuck fighting to keep myself and i hate." He muttered.

He smiled. "Good i don't want you to leave. Ever. I will only ever leave if it's better for you or i have totally lost myself and there is no way back. But i promise to do everything i can to stop that from happening. I'm working on keeping it under control."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 am

Charlotte grinned it meant so much to her what Arsen was saying to her she almost never wanted him to stop, it made her feel special and loved which she didn't feel most of the time. Charlotte bit her lip softly and nestled her head on Arsen's chest gently making circles with her fingers on his shirt.

"Good, now you'll never get rid of me Dark, I'm here for life I'm afraid. I hope you like creepy mansions because one day I'm going to have you over to my house even if I have to bring Crazy Hades along."

Charlotte smiled and pulled her Tongue out at Arsen she moved her head from his chest to his lips where she kissed them gently just so happy that she was wanted for a change.

"You're so special to me Dark, they will never be another you i guarantee it!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am

He looked up to the sky enjoying the circles she traced on his stomach. His anger was all but a distant memory right now, Charlotte forgave him and that's all that mattered.

He frowned and looked down at her. "I thought you'd left me for good. I thought i'd blown it, i wanted you to get mad at me, i deserved it. But instead you blamed yourself for something you had no hand in. I don't understand i nearly hurt you again yet here you are fighting for us to stay together." He explained his eyebrows narrowed as he played with her hair.

"Good i don't ever want to lose you, you are my life now. The reason i fight day and night to keep myself grounded. Without you fire would probably have won ages ago. You give me the strength to carry on Char. You truly are il mio angelo." He smiled leaning in to the kiss holding her there a little longer than normal.

"I'll buy us our own mansion one day, one without ghosts where no one can tell us what to do. Not even Hades. The security will be so tight no one can enter without out permission." He smiled. "Maybe i'll buy one back in Italy as well. I could show you around my home land." He winked.

"I feel the same way Char you're the only person i see clearly. I don't think i can ever feel like this about someone else. We were destined to be together. As the centaurs would say it's written in the stars." He smirked.

"You're so special to me Dark, they will never be another you i guarantee it!"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Charlotte narrowed her eyes too, she didn't think that it would be possible to be mad at Arsen, she didn't think she could even feel a little annoyed at him, she would always understand the reason why he did things and Charlotte would never reprimand him for them.

"I could never be angry at you Dark, you're the fire and I'm the ice, together we cancel out each others misgivings so we can be ourselves."

She smiled, looking up into Arsen's eyes, she snuggled her head onto his chest and poked his tummy lightly, Charlotte was glad that she had made it up with Arsen she was so sure that she would have lost him to his anger and her own stupidity.

"Hey, my house isn't that bad... but...I do like the sound of Italy, it's been my dream to travel for a while now, I just never got the chance with my mum and all that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

He frowned. "Don't say that what if i really hurt you, i will never be able to forgive myself. Don't let me off easy Char. But i do like that, fire and icy." He smiled looking back up to the stars.

"But you don't have any il mio angelo, this thing is pretty one sided. I make all the mistakes then luckily you forgive me. We just keep going round in circles." He sighed returning to playing with her hair.

He smiled. "I'll be the judge of that when i visit. I actually already have my family house in Italy but i'll sell that. It's no use to me now." He thought to himself.

"You'll love Italy the food is amazing if i may say so myself. You like Italian food no?" His Italian accent was pretty hard to loose again now. It was a good job he was good at accents.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Charlotte laughed a little Arsen thought that she had no faults, well she did she had plenty of them but she was happy that age came across happy and with little annoyances as possible. Charlotte lay her head on his chest once more and gently kissed his neck.

"To me Dark, you are perfect, you are my love and that takes something special to be classed as that."

Charlotte grinned and jabbed her finger into his tummy with an evil glint in her eyes, she had never really had Italian food before she hadn't really had a lot of food bar bread and soup but she wanted to try them.

"I've not had any food from Italy so I wouldn't know Dark. Are they nice? You'll have to come to mine in the dimmer break yeah? Bring Hades if you have to..."

She scrunched up her face not really wanting Hades to come.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

He smirked, he had never been called perfect. That was probably because he was far from it. "Wow well i feel honoured to fit into that category for you. You are the only person i love. In fact the only person i have EVER loved." He said thinking back to how close he became to loving and trusting his uncle before he was taken a way from him.

He opened his mouth in mock surprise. "Who ARE you?" He smiled. "I canne believe you haven'ta tried de pasta of my homelands." He joked kissing his fingers like the Italian's were known for. "Hell no Hades isn't going anywhere near your house."

"I definitely need to get you out of here, you haven't lived till you've tried Italian food." He said then frowned as he thought of an idea. He slowly got back to his feet, his leg was still stiff and stood with his hand out for Char to take so he could pull her up. "Come with me there's something i wanna show you." He smiled wrapping his arm around her shoulder, gently bringing her closer to kiss her head.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Charlotte grimaced s little and ruffled her hair with her hand trying to make herself feel better about not knowing anything food wise, she hadn't even tried Chinese! Biting her lip softly Charlotte looked curiously up at Dark as he moved away from her to stand up.

"Where are we going?"

She asked with s little giggle when she stood up from the grass, Charlotte gently kissed Arsens cheek as he held her close to him and she smiled happily up at him.

"Are we going to eat food by any chance? I'm starving!"

As if to prove it, Charlottes tummy rumbled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:44 am