Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only) Empty Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 am

Jake walked over and looked around. "I'll have a orange jelly bean ice cream, please," he said, and then passed over a few sickles from his bag. When he got it, he smiled down at the ice cream for a second. Wait till Aurie saw what it was. She hated jelly beans.

So he sat down in an empty booth and dug in.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only) Empty Re: Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 am

Aurelie breezed into the ice cream parlour. "Vanilla with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry on top please!" she said brightly to the person, and as she got it, she passed over a galleon. Without waiting to get her change, she whirled over to where a boy with dark hair was sitting. "Hello Jake!" she said. "What've you got?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only) Empty Re: Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 am

Jake grinned as he saw Aurelie coming over to him. She slid down into the seat across from him, windswept and beautiful. "Just some...jelly bean ice cream."

She reacted as he expected.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 am

Jelly Bean? Gross! Aurelie thought, and then she scowled. "Jaffle, you know that's absolutely disgusting, right? ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. You know I hate jelly beans..." When a smile came over Jaffle's face, she gasped. "You prat! You prick! You bought the jelly bean ice cream just to annoy me, didn't you?"

She ignored the little voice inside her head that said, and he succeeded, didn't he?

"Pfft."

Then she leaned forward. "Does it taste any good?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:28 am

"Yes, it does, actually," Jake said. "Tastes like orange jelly bean. Cold orange jelly beans. Cold and creamy. Does that sound disgusting to you?"

He pushed his jelly beans to Aurelie and took her vanilla. "Swap for a taste?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am

"Alright," Aurelie said, reluctantly surrendering her yummy, delectable vanilla ice cream, for his yucky, disgusting orange jelly bean ice cream that she was curious to taste. As he ate some of her ice cream, she pushed his orange jelly bean ice cream around the jar. It looked despicable.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 am

Jake grinned as he saw Aurelie's hesitation. "Try it, LeeLee," he said tauntingly. "You know you'll like it." He took another bite of her ice cream and saw her glare at him. He ruffled his hair with a hand, and tugged off his jacket with the other one. "It's getting hot out here."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:34 am

"Yes, it is," Aurelie said, and to stall some more, she set down his ice cream and took off her blue jacket. Underneath it, she wore something that she thought was appropriate for having a friend/friend thing with a guy-a blue blouse that stuck to her frame.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 am

Jake's eyes went to Aurelie's hair. He liked it down, to tell the truth. "Quit stalling, LeeLee," he said exasperatedly. "Just take a bite. It's not like it'll kill you or anything."

She was a fairly pretty girl, he had to admit. And it didn't help that when he owled his dad about making friends at school and he said that he had made friends with a girl, his dad (who was completely unsupportive) wrote, Good for you! When're you going to bring home your girlfriend? Heh heh heh. ~Dad And it also didn't help that whenever she was there, he found himself becoming more courtly, if courtly was the right word.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

"Don't call me LeeLee," Aurelie grumbled, but she finally took a scoop. It trembled above her open mouth as she swished it around. The acrid taste of jelly beans filled her tongue and she grimaced. Ewwww she thought as she pushed his ice cream back at him.

(OOC: I have some questions about our storyline; I sent you an owl)
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 am

(OOC: Got it, I sent it back to you)

Jake laughed as Aurie, grimacing, gave his ice cream back to him and shoveled her own vanilla ice cream into her mouth. "It's not that bad. It's at least better than your bland vanilla at the most. How do you not like jelly beans???"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:43 am

(OOC: Ohhhh, now i understand. Haha)

Aurelie gasped. "How do you not like vanilla? Vanilla is amazing! Vanilla is vanilla! Vanilla is AWESOME!"

The last word was slightly louder than she intended, so, mortified, she stopped yelling and covered her forehead. "That was stupid of me."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 am

"Yes," said Jake, smirking. "That was slightly stupid of you." He patted her shoulder. "It's alright LeeLee. You know, let's play a game."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 am

"Game?" Aurelie perked up. "What kind of game?" She tilted her head at Jake, and then reached out to mess up his hair. "I will be very excited to play this game, as long as it remains just a game." She grinned winningly at Jake.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 am

"Implying something, Bones?" Jake joked, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, so this game is called Question Me. I ask you a question, you answer it truthfully. Then you ask me a question and I have to answer it truthfully." He tilted her head at her. "And they are allowed to answer it in part. So like, if you ask them, 'What family do you have' then they can say, "I have a family of three or something like that."

He grinned at her. "Up for it?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:56 am

"Is that a challenge?" When Jake nodded, Aurelie grinned. "Then I am up for it!" She grinned again. "Ladies first. Okay..um....what blood are you?" When Jake started laughing, she glared at him. "It was the best that I could think of! Now answer the question!"

Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 am

"Alright, LeeLee," Jake said, chuckling. "Um, I am a halfblood. Truthfully. Okay, for you, Aurelie, I know that you are already a halfblood, but I don't believe I know your family. Name your family members, like your mother, your father, your siblings."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 am

"Uh, well my father is Terry Bones, my mom is Miranda Bones, maiden name Everfield and my little sister is Tabitha Bones." Aurelie grinned. "And you?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 am

"What no brothers?" Jake asked. He expected Aurelie to smile and say no.

He did not expect her to jump up and run away with tears in her eyes.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:20 am

Aurelie ran outside with tears spilling out of her eyes.

Once outside, she was aware that many passerby were staring at her with shocked looks, so she ran down and hid behind a tree.

My brother, my brother, she thought. It was even worse that it had only happened a few years ago, and the wounds were still fresh, still there.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 am

Jake ran outside and saw a flutter of blue disappear behind a tree. Aurelie, he thought and ran after it. She was crying, inconsolable, and tears were dripping from her eyes at an alarming rate.

"What happened? Are you alright? Did I say something wrong?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm

"You didn't say anything wrong," Aurelie said, hating herself for sounding so weak. "You just stirred...some...memories."

I sound so stupid, she thought.

But Jake didn't seem to mind. He handed her tissue after tissue patiently.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:12 pm

"You know," Jake said after a pause, "if you want to talk to anyone about these, I know from experience that it's better to let it all out than to keep it in until it explodes." He tucked Aurelie's jacket around her shoulders. Even though it was a warm day, she was shivering some what.

It had worked for him. After all, he had been the cause of his mother's death, but no one needed to know that.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:16 pm

"I guess," Aurelie said, and then hesitated, tucking in the edges of her jacket closer to her body. "Umm...when I was little, around eight years old, my mother had another baby. Tabitha was already around three at that time. His name was William. Willie, for short." She paused and smiled wanly at Jake, who was listening intently. "Then my father angered some Death Eaters-he wouldn't give them information or something, so they came over with a dementor." She shuddered. "It was awful. It was like having the life and love sucked out of your body." She shuddered some more.

Jake patiently waited.

"Anyway, the dementors kissed my little brother." Here her eyes grew wide. "He was only six months old. ONLY SIX MONTHS OLD! And a happy baby was now a cold, baby, who stared up at the ceiling with blank eyes. He was a vegetable. And my mother, without another thought, threw him off a cliff, and horror struck at what she had done, she turned her wand against herself and crucioed herself. Over and over again. Her mind is completely gone now. And she'll never be back."

Aurelie smiled at Jake sadly. "Any questions?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

"No questions," Jake said, rubbing her shoulders comfortingly. "Do you want to go for a walk or something? You know, just to make yourself feel better?" He raced back into the ice cream parlor, asked for some water, got the water and brought it back to Aurelie. "My aunt says that whenever she cries, she likes to drink water." Grinning, he added, "don't ask me why."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:06 pm