Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Aurelie took the glass of water with a muttered thanks, and then drank it. The coolness felt good against her heated face. "So," she said. "You didn't tell me about your family."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here to get some Ice Cream (invitation only)

Post by Jake Ornery Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

"Just a father. Nothing else, really. And an aunt." Jake smiled. "Want to get back inside? Our ice cream is still waiting."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:30 am

"Sure," Aurelie said. As Jake guided her to the parlor, she tucked the edges of her jacket around her for warmth, until they went inside. Hot air blasted them and she pushed a strand of hair away from her face. The waitress, coming back, gave her a sympathetic look. "Tea? Chocolate? Cookies? Anything? Ice cream is not that filling, you know," she said.

"Uh...." Aurelie said, slowly taking out her moneybag. "I guess I could go for something warm."

"That's a girl," the waitress said, giving her a shiny, lipsticked smile. "And the young man?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am

"I'll have some cookies, thanks," Jake said, and then turned to Aurelie. "You know, you look sort of like a woman that died before. Amelia Bones. A great woman....you two have the same last name, so I'm betting that you guys are related..?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am

"Yeah, we are," Aurelie said. When the waitress came back with the plate of cookies and a warm cup of something white and delicious smelling, Aurelie slid a galleon over the table. "Thanks." When the waitress left, she stared at the cup and then cocked an eyebrow. "Hey Jake, have any idea what this is?"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 am

Jake leaned over the table and sniffed it. "Hmmm...smells distinctly vanilla-ish. Hot Vanilla?" At Aurelie's disbelieving look, he laughed. "There is such a thing. I once had a friend in Korea- we visited there for around two days-that drank Hot Vanilla around the clock." Taking up a spoon, he forked some jelly bean ice cream into his mouth. "Jelly beans, Aurelie, Jelly beans."

He grinned at her.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am

"Oh shut up," Aurelie said, punching him in the arm. "Jelly beans suck, but Allie loves skittles. And i can see why. They're fairly awesome." She poked suspiciously at her cup. "How the heck do I know that the waitress isn't just trying to kill me and dance away with you?" Crap, did I just say that? Aargh! Stupid me!

Last edited by Aurelie Bones on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 am

Jake grinned. "Well, you're just going to have to deal with it," he said. Looking over Aurelie's shoulder, he noticed some guys looking at her and snickering before punching the other's shoulder. What were they looking at? he thought peevishly, before realizing, no, no, Aurelie was not his
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am

Aurelie saw him looking over her shoulder and cocked her head. "What are you looking at?" she asked, amused. Taking a sip of the white stuff, she realized it tasted really good. As in, really good It was freakishly good, to tell the truth. "Yummmm....." she sighed. "This is...."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 am

"Good?" Jake offered distractedly. "Delicious? Worth your time? Any of those help?" At Aurelie's amused laugh, he rolled his eyes. "There are these guys, and they keep looking at you and googling at you. Googling. It sounds like that muggle thing that they do on computers."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am

"Jealous much, Jake?" Aurelie asked, raising an eyebrow. "No worries. A few girls have been looking at you like that for the past few minutes or so. Maybe they'll stop if I do this." Without a break, she leaned over and kissed Jake on the cheek, and then slid out of the booth. "It's been a nice day. See you around."

And then she was gone.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am

Jake rubbed his cheek and then a slow, marveling smile came over his mouth. He had just been kissed(on the cheek) by a girl that he might, just might, fancy. Fancy like mad, really.

This really had been an eventful day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am