Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

sleepless night

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

sleepless night Empty sleepless night

Post by danie Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:54 am

It was another sleepless night and Anya had managed to leave the Exchange Student Housing without making a loud noise. Wandering around late at night, Anya was slightly scared. It was an instinct though. She was used to be tortured by her parents in the dark. She shuddered slightly against the cold air as she found her way at into the Astronomy tower.

She hoped no one weird or the Professor would show up. She pointed out the stars at night, or well, the ones she recognized from the books she's read and the meanings behind them. Anya smiled brightly as she saw the North Star, the one everyone must follow when they're lost.

She sat down on the floor and looked up, lost in the stars because she didn't hear the footsteps approaching.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

sleepless night Empty Re: sleepless night

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Sergiy made his way towards the Clock tower he was tired, bored, and just finished studies, and he wanted some him time alone to himself. Before slowly sighing. He then went up the stairs and into the astronomy class, he saw a girl. A female again, this females. Just can't seem to stop stalking him. He sighed and looked at her."Lovely, what is a lovely gal such as yourself doing here? Then again you would ask me the same thing."Being two steps a head. He made his way towards a sit and sat down.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 am

Upon hearing the footsteps, Anya's head looked towards the voice to hear a boy about three years younger than her or so.

"I'm looking at the stars," she replied, her Russian accent being heard, brushing off his compliments. She had Yefrem to think about it.

"But yes, I would ask you the same thing," Anya said. "What are you doing here at such a late hour?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:38 pm

He looked at her and sighed. Before speaking."Your Russian, I can tell by your accent, I am Russian to. Anyways, why AM I here? It does not matter as long as I do not get caught. So are you leaving or will you keep me company, so I won't stare at the stars alone?" He asked her.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:50 pm

"Another Russian," she nodded, deciding to speak her native language. "I'm from the Moscow area. What are part are you from?"

Anya shrugged and agreed. She didn't want to get caught but she did want to stay up here to watch the stars. She even had a small star map to find the constellations which had small descriptions of what they meant in mythology. Anya knew that book by heart.

She was startled by his question, we she thought was kind of rude. Anya shrugged it off. There was no way she was leaving since she was here first.

"I'm staying."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:38 pm

He sighed and spoke."Got a problem with Russians?" He said slowly." And Odessa. I'm from Odessa. What used to be Russia back in World War II. Or was it World War I?" He asked her slowly. He knew the answer it was a matter of testing her. He sighed and spoke."That's good that your staying." He said very slowly towards her, as he moved to take a sit.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 am

"No!" Anya quickly said, "Why would I have a problem with Russian people if I'm Russian myself?"

"Odessa is a nice place," she said. "Or well, so I've heard. I've never actually been there. Is it nice?"

She didn't know what World War I or World War II was though, she hardly remember reading it because she dreaded reading history books. She recalled the names though, just not the events. She didn't even know of anything was related to the wizardry world.

"I don't know," she admitted. "I come from a family that anything muggle related is forbidden."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

He stopped slowly and sighed when she said no, he shook his head and did not answer, before replying."Yes, it is nice." he said very slowly.

(Sorry for the small post, I'm a bit tired.)
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:23 pm

"What's it like there?" Anya asked, "What's there to do?"

The Hrabrost exchange looked up at the sky and pointed out the Phoenix constellation out towards the Hufflepuff.

"It represents the legendary bird that lived in Arabia," Anya said. "According to the tradition, it was consumed by action of the fire every 500 years, and one new and young one arose from its ashes, which is pretty neat if you think about it. But in Egyptian mythology, the bird represents the Sun, that dies at night and appears again in the morning. It's odd but it's an interesting story. I would totally want a Phoenix if I could one day."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Same like Russia, Warm, Rainy, Snowie in the winters, hot, beaches, Like anywhere else. The food great." He said slowly before eying at her as he listened he was already aware of what she was talking about."I'm aware of that already. It amazes me, how people know stuff. Then again I know a lot of stuff." HE said calmly.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:54 am

"Ah," she said slowly. "I've never been to the beach," she confessed. Then again, the real truth was that she was never allowed to go to the beach. It was almost prohibited to her; additionally, Moscow was no where near a beach. She highly doubted she would go during winter break with Yefrem. After all, winter in Russia was harsh. Living in the North Eastern Hemisphere wasn't all that pleasant.

"Right," Anya replied, unsure of what to say to his comment.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:05 pm

He shook his head not believing her? She was from Russia and never been to the beach? His been in Russia before and His been to beach."Did you live in Sarbiara, because that's the only way that Russia is cold and has snow, other parts of Russia Have The Sun, like everywhere else." He asked her slowly. He was surprised that she hast;'t been to the beach.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm

“No,” Anya said. “Like I said earlier, I’m from the Moscow area and besides, my family and I don’t get along too well so I don’t go to the beach at all because it’s forbidden.”

The Hrabrost sat there awkwardly, not knowing what else to say, "So what made you come to Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."Even so, there is the sun. And it's pretty nice there in the summers." He told her very slowly. Looked at her and sighed." Why? It's rather simply I moved to England, so I hate no choice but to go to Hogwarts. I don't regret. Although I hate the idiots here." he said slowly. He shook his head and spoke."Why is a Russia such as yourself here. And not there." He asked her slowly.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 am

"Yeah but there are no beaches," she laughed. "But like I said before, my family and I don't get along. I go home during the summers and I don't leave the estate." If not, I'd be killed, she added to herself mentally.

Anya shrugged, "I haven't really met anyone here but for those who I have, they seem pretty decent."

"A Russian such as myself is here because she's applied to be an exchange student and was accepted," she said. "That's the only reason. Didn't have to move places and what not. Maybe you should consider transferring when you are of age and you can go back to Russia someday."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:49 pm

He shook his head and spoke."Russia has beaches. It's not always snowing. I have not a clue why you think Russia has no beaches because it does. Last I've been there. I was Swimming.." he sighed slowly as he listened."I can go to Russia when my parents tell me to go. I have no reason to go there. I live in England just fine." He said calmly.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 am

"I never said that Russia has no beaches," Anya clarified, feeling slightly repetitive. "I know it has beaches but I have never been to one."

The Hrabrost shrugged, "Well, you said that you think people here are idiots so I just thought you would like to return to Russia."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:13 am