Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

The Castle's indoor pool.

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Castle's indoor pool. Empty The Castle's indoor pool.

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:32 pm

The Castle's indoor pool. 98150910

The Castle's indoor pool. 20100910
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Castle's indoor pool. Empty Re: The Castle's indoor pool.

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 am

Quinn had a robe on over her bathing suit. She also brought down a towel just in case. Quinn decided to go look for the pool area by herself. When she finally found it she walked threw the door and stood frozen in her spot. "What the hell" Quinn looked around the place.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:47 am

Camille got ready - her room was fantastic! - and snapped, and the house elf appeared again.

"Yes, Miss Camille?" the elf asked, in a squeaky voice.

"Hey, again. I was just wondering if you could show me where the pool is. Tobias said I could ask you. . ." she said.

"Oh, of course Miss Camille, of course!" the elf replied, "Right this way. Master Tobias is waiting for you and your other friends."

Camille followed her and, after she told the house elf that she knew where to go from here and thanked her, bumped into someone.

"Woah Quinn," she exclaimed, laughing, "Why the shock?" Camille looked at the pool and grinned, "Nice pool he's got there."

It wasn't much of a shock for her, coming from a rich family she had one as well. Of course, Tobias' was way bigger and fancier. She put her stuff in a corner and took off her coverup.

"Well, you're not just going to stand there are you Quinn?"

outfit.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 am

Quinn was startled when Camille came in. Quinn smiled. "I'm rich but my mom and I live in a normal home so my dad doesn't find us" Quinn explained to her. She smiled. "No, sorry was still in shock from this pool" Quinn said. She put her towel down and saw Camille's bathing suit. "That's pretty" Quinn told her.

Quinn took off her robe and all you saw was Quinn's black and blue bikini. Quinn then noticed that she had a scar on her left side. She tried to cover it up before Camille saw.

The Castle's indoor pool. Nina%20Dobrev%20-%20Swimsuit

*Quinn's bathing suit*
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Tobias walked down from his room to the pool. He was nervous on the inside, but he didn't show it. You could see the big jaggered scar near his heart and the tiny little ones scattered on his body. The best bit was his six pack which was well on show. He opened the doors to see Quinn and Camille already there. he raised a eyebrow at noth os them.

"Well hello Lady's." Tobias said as he checked out Quinn with his eyes. He went up to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "You look hot!" He whispered into her ear.

The Castle's indoor pool. Edhard10
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Quinn jumped a little when she felt arms wrap them self around her. She smiled when Tobias said she looked hot in her bathing suit. Quinn turned around and smiled at him. "You look hot too" Quinn kissed his lips. She saw a scar by his heart and touched it. "I'm sorry" Quinn looked at him. Quinn then realized that her scar was showing and she quickly tried to cover it with her arms hoping no one would notice but knowing Tobias, he would.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

"Hey don't be sorry and don't even dare cover up." Tobias said seriously. He picked her up bridal style and walked to the edge of the pool.

"Hmm what to do with you now?" Tobias said with a evil laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Quinn just shook her head. "You would cover up to if you have an ugly scare on the side of your body okay, it's not attractive" Quinn told him. Soon she was picked up bridal style. "Tobias" Quinn said to him. He took her to the edge of the pool. Quinn looked at it. "You're lucky I can swim" Quinn looked at him. She knew he'd throw her in.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

"Quinn I think your perfect, even with scars." he said as he kissed her. He smirked and swung her into the pool. He turned around and zoomed at Camiile and picked her up and swung her into the pool as well.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Quinn kissed back but it wasn't long until she was swimming to the top. "Really Tobias, jack ass" Quinn saw Camille was gone and then saw her swimming to the top. "Really, you threw her in" Quinn said to him. Quinn shook her head. "You say that now but you don't even no how I got it, so it is ugly" Quinn told him and stuck her tongue out.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Adam went to his room and got changed into his swim trunks. He was walking to the pool when he saw Tobias holding Quinn bridal style then threw her in. Adam just laughed. He then threw in Camille and had his back turned to Adam. Adam quietly walked into the pool area and just watched the girls. Adam pushed Tobias into the pool and started laughing.

"Dude, did you forget I was here" Adam laughed even more and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Sucker" Adam said to him with a smirk.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Tobias was pushed into the water with a splash. He growled in the water and went to the bottom of the pool and sat. He didn't need to breeth. He stuck his middle finger up at Adam in the water.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Quinn was stunned. First Tobias was smirking at the two girls and the next he is in the pool glaring at a laughing Adam. Quinn started to laugh her ass off. "HAHA! Nice one Adam, sorry babe but it's funny" Quinn said to him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Adam laughed more when Tobias stuck up his finger. Adam heard Quinn laughing then she spoke. "Well I felt the need to do it" Adam nodded his head. "By the way Tobias, love you too" Adam joked with him and sent him a smirk.

Adam then got an idea. "So if your going to be down there, you wouldn't mind if I take Quinn for a little....Alone time" Adam said in a serious tone but he was joking, he knew Tobias would be pissed if Adam even touched his girl.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

"Ah," Camille sighed, "the lovebirds in the pool. How. . . cute." Before she had the change to say anything else, Tobias had picked her up and dropped her in the pool.

"Tobias!" she yelled, coming up to breathe, "You're a dead to me, little vamp."

She laughed when the boy was thrown in the pool and looked up to see Adam. Smirking, she watched as Adam told Tobias he was going to take Quinn for some alone time.

"Ohhh man," Camille said, a big smirk on her face, "Tobias, he's gonna steal your girl. Do something about it, dude! Don't just stand there!"
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Tobias could hear everyone from the bottom of the pool. He smirked and swam towards Adam's feet. He pulled him down with a evil smile. He turned around and swam towards Quinn. He swam between her legs and lifted her up onto his shoulders.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Quinn just laughed when Tobias pulled Adam into the pool. Quinn knew that Tobias was either jealous of what Adam said or he just wanted to get even. Soon Quinn was on Tobias's shoulders. "Really" Quinn looked down at him and she her head.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yes Really!" Tobias said with a smirk. He made himself fall forward and Quinn went down with a huge splash. He laughed his head of when he came back up.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Quinn was just shaking her head and soon she was swimming back to the top. "Do you love doing this to me or something" Quinn asked him. She just rolled her eyes at him. "You're lucky I like you" Quinn teased and added a smile.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Camille watched the couple and just shook her head, getting off the pool.

"It's safe to dive here, isn't it?" she asked Tobias and observed the water. Thinking it was deep enough, she jumpd head-first into the pool and glided at the bottom of it for some seconds, enjoying the silence and the water. It was. . . calming.

When she came up, Camille smiled. "I just love doing that," she said, fixing her hair.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Quinn looked at Camille and laughed. "Yeah, you love being in a pool or almost running out of air from down there" Quinn asked her friend. Quinn swam over to Camille and whispered in my ear. "I have some nice gossip but I really don't want Tobias to no because he will Vampire out" Quinn said in her ear. Quinn looked at her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Camille shrugged, "It's fun."

She looked at her friend and raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?" Nodding, she smirked and whispered, "What shit did you do now miss Mikaelson?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Quinn just rolled her eyes at Camille. "This kid Sithis asked me out on a date but I told him I was in love with someone else, but then he said he loved me and this other girl but he didn't no which one he liked more, then we kind of kissed and we dueled and I found out he was dating this other girl but I didn't care because I'm completely in love with Tobias. Tobias warned me about him but I didn't listen" Quinn whispered to Camille, hoping Tobias or Adam didn't hear.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Tobias went under the water again. It was like he was at peace when he was in the water. He swam to the bottom and sat down again. He closed hiseyes and listened to his surrondings even though he was in the water. He smirked at Adam and waved.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:38 am

Adam sat on the edge of the pool and waved at Tobias when he waved to him. Adam was just sitting there when he heard Quinn and Camille whispering. Adam heard bits and pieces and went into shock. "Damn Quinn, you're a boy magnit" Adam looked at Tobias then at Quinn with a raised eye brow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content