Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

The Castle's indoor pool.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Castle's indoor pool. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Castle's indoor pool.

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 am

Quinn was waiting for Camille's reaction when she saw Tobias go back under and then Adam have an outburst. "What are you talking about Adam" Quinn asked a little nervous to see if he heard what Quinn just told Camille. If he did hear, how could he. She was whispering.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 am

Adam looked at Quinn when she started to speak. "Something about this boy saying he loved you and before you knew what was going on you both kissed. Then you said something about being in love with Tobias" Adam said to her. Adam then realized what he just said and why she wanted to whisper. Adam put his head in his hand. "Sorry" Adam told her. Tobias was going to be pissed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:59 am

Quinn looked at Camille then at Adam with wide eyes. "What the hell Adam" Quinn looked at Adam and just wanted to rip his head off. She was hoping Tobias didn't hear it because then he'd get mad but she knew him better then that and knew he would.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Camille looked at Quinn with eyes wide. "You guys did what now?" she whispered, her mouth hanging open.

Before she could say anything else, Adam was saying the whole thing loudly and Camille felt like strangling him. She gave him a glare and hoped Tobias hadn't heard anything.

Grabbing Quinn's hand, she pulled her towards the edge of the pool and got out. Sitting at the edge, she looked at her firend, still in water. "Alright," she said, "Explain."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Quinn heard Camille like she was shocked or confused. She then glared at Adam and pulled Quinn to the edge of the pool. Quinn got out and sat next to her. "Yeah, he asked me out on a date, he then told me he loved me and some other girl. I told him I was in love with Tobias, before I knew what was happening, our lips were touching. I pulled away and then we dueled each other. I also used the crucio spell on him" Quinn whispered remembering what happened.

"Camille, what the hell do I do, Tobias warned me about him but of course me being nice decided to talk to him and now look. I feel horrible" Quinn whispered to her friend.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Tobias had warned her. He looked up at Adam and his face told everything. From the bottom of the pool you could tell his eyes were bleeding. His fists tightened and all of a sudden he vaporized himself in the water. The particles of him self floaed out of the room.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Quinn saw Tobias disappear in the water and then knew he had heard. "Tobias" Quinn called out but she knew he was long gone. Quinn turned to Adam. "Good job Adam, this is why I never wanted him to find out because you never no what Tobias would do in this kind of situation. Camille what the hell am I going to do" Quinn looked at Camille panicking. She couldn't lose Tobias.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Camille listened to everything and her eyes widened at the mention of Crucio. "WHAT? YOU USED CRUCIO ON HIM? ARE YOU INSANE?!" she yelled, trying to breathe. "Quinn, do you have any idea how much trouble you're gonna be in for using that?" she asked, taking a deep breath, "I know he's an ass, but Crucio? It's not called Unforgivable for nothing."

"But seriously? Telling you he was in love with you and some other girl? He's a douche," she muttered, rolling her eyes, "You don't believe him, do you?"

"Talk to him!" Camille exclaimed when Tobias vanished, "Wait for him to calm down and talk to him, explain everything."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Quinn jumped at her outburst. "Yeah, he called me weak and a bitch and I wanted to prove to him I wasn't weak" Quinn told Camille. "Yeah I realize how much trouble I will get in" Quinn nodded to her. Quinn nodded again.

Quinn laughed. "Yeah you could say that" Quinn told her with a small smile. "No, not for one second" Quinn told her. Quinn wanted to crawl in a hole and die. "He will probably break up with me, I mean I will try and talk to him but I can't lose him Camille. I love him so much, I will probably die if I were to ever lose him" Quinn told Camille.

She then realized, she was completely in love with him. "Oh my god, so this is what being totally in love feels like" Quinn said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content