Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
rev tennant
Artemis Capulet
Lance Arthur
Rora
Athena Capulet
9 posters

Do they know it's christmas? || Capulet Manior || Invited Only

Claude Delanoir
    Claude Delanoir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Do they know it's christmas? || Capulet Manior  || Invited Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Do they know it's christmas? || Capulet Manior || Invited Only

Post by Claude Delanoir Sun May 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Claude wasn't entirely sure what was going on at all. He was drinking with his friends, happily ignoring their ages and simply taking pleasure in the fact he had drinking buddies of some sort, and now he was being dragged into a house by Rhea. Though he wasn't sure he was complaining. She did promise more alcohol.

He was surprised to see more people than he definitely expected, considering he was expecting none, when he got into the house, stumbling slightly as he came to a halt. Then Rhea said the dreaded word. The word that he really, really didn't want to hear. Christmas.

His sister was going to kill him.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Do they know it's christmas? || Capulet Manior  || Invited Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Do they know it's christmas? || Capulet Manior || Invited Only

Post by Athena Capulet Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Athena dropped the salladsbowl she'd been holding steady in her hands while she was on the way to the dining room when suddently, a mass of people stumbled into her house, uninvited she might add.

''What the..'' She stopped herself as she recognized two of the faces ''Theo?! Rhea?!'' Her face was expressing rage, pure rage and she shouted from the top of her lungs. ''What are you two- IT'S CHRISTMAS. You.. Y-You can't just stumble in drunk as a pigs into our house on on..'' Now her voice was pitchy and shrill. ''ON CHRISTMAS.'' And then she began to cry and ran into her room, smashing the door angrly.

She threw herself on the bed and cried. Stupid hateful siblings, coming here to destroy christmas for me, I had planned everything, EVERYTHING. And everything was under control, until they came home and destroyed it all.
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Tue May 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Rhea's laughter drained and she sobered up slightly when her sister started to yell. Merlin, she was embarrassing. Rhea shared a look with her brother, a grin still plastered on her face when Athena ran off, and she couldn't resist the urge to yell after her. "Pigs don't get drunk Athena!" Rhea shouted, in a slight sing-song voice, before she added. "Stop being so embarrassing. You're ruining your party, darling!"

She turned to her friends ignoring the other people around, that all seemed to be very young children. "I'm sorry, Claude and Valentin... Athena's a bit.. dramatic, if you couldn't tell. Maybe we should leave? I don't think little sister wants us here anymore." after a second of thought, she glanced at Athena's 'guests'. "Or if I want to hang around these children."

Even if it was Christmas Rhea had no intention of staying with her family, she just wanted more alcohol and then she wanted to continue partying until she couldn't psychically stand it anymore. Christmas wasn't that special anyway.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue May 22, 2012 5:44 pm

She dried away her tears and walked out from her room with a smile on her face. ''You're right sister. I should not embarrass you.'' Athena smiled sweetly as she approached her sister, before with a firm grip of Rheas hair starting to drag her out of the house. ''It will be much simplier if you just leave.''

Deviously she looked at the other drunks. ''You are welcome to leave too. Or, welcomed and welcomed, demanded too.'' And then she smiled again.

She pushed her sister out the door. ''Don't you ever, ever again destroy christmas for me.''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:08 am