Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

talk that talk

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

talk that talk  Empty talk that talk

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Frodo sighed to himself as he wandered the hidden passages once more that week. He was going crazy from the boredom in the absence of Kait and wished he had transferred to Hogwarts as well. He couldn't wait for this year to get over just so he could see his friends and girlfriend again.

He sat down on the floor and rested his head against the wall, listening close for any approaching footsteps.

talk that talk  Empty Re: talk that talk

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 pm

A small girl standing up at the height of 4 feet and 8 inches was walking around and towards the Hidden Passage she had heard about. When she finally found the passage, she walked into it not knowing where it lead. She sighed, bored knowing she was going nowhere, but still she persisted trying to find the end. She started humming a soft tune as her shoes clacked on the floor. After a while, she caught sight of a figure and she stopped in her tracks "Hello?" she said, squinting her eyes, "Who's there?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 pm

"Um, Frodo here!" He managed to call out hesitantly, looking around for the source of the voice. He lit up his wand to see clearly and was slightly relieved to find that it was not a Professor. "Hey there," he told with a slight smile, still holding the wand. "I'm sorry if I freightened you. I was just bored, s'all."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Rose smiled brightly, she had thought it was a monster or something. Silly of her to think about monsters and ghosts. But if magic was real you never know what else might. "It's okay" she managed to say "I'm Rose, nice to meet you I guess" she added with a grin then then tilted her head "What are you doing out here?" she asked then quickly added "If you don't mind me asking that is!"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 pm

"Pleasure to meet you too Rose," Frodo replied and grinned lightly. "Oh nothing much really. Like I mentioned, I was just feeling bored and thought I'd come wander around here in the hopes that I might find something new, but no such luck." He shrugged. "Though I may make a new friend, so it's not all that bad." He looked at the Uchitel and smiled.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Rose raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by find something new? Do these passages change or something?" she asked, she had only heard about the passages being hidden for who knows what reason. She shook her head "Who?" she asked indicating who will he befriend albeit she was teasing "A ghost?"

She shrugged "Curiosity brought me here" she observed him then spotted the badge on his robes. "You're a prefect?" she said her eyes widening, she didn't know if the passages were allowed to be explored or not.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"No, I was hoping to find something to entertain myself," Frodo admitted with a sheepish smile. "Anything out of the ordinary you can say. Not to mention roaming these passages somehow kills time." He laughed lightly at her question. "A ghost? Yeah, maybe. I could use a couple of ghost friends," he teased back.

Feeling amused by the girl's expression, he said, "Yes, I am, but you don't need to worry. I'm not that mean. In fact, I was sort of surprised that I was chosen to be a Prefect. I'm not as tough as I should be I think," he shook his head.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Rose smiled a bit relieved "You seem to be tough but remember being Prefect doesn't mean they chose you because of your brawn" she shrugged "Maybe your smart or act like a leader, maybe that's why you're a prefect"

She tilted her head "Are ghosts even real?" she asked her eyebrows furrowing, "if ever they were real and like those muggle horror films, I would definitely die of fright and become a ghost herself." she thought not realizing she said that outright.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"I can definitely say I'm smart," Frodo grinned. "Compared to all the insane friends I have, I'm definitely the logical one," he told and smiled fondly. "And plus, they remind me that it's not fun to be smart all the time."

"I'm almost sure they are," he said. "Well, not the horror type killer ghosts, but just spirits, I guess," he responded to Rose's scared thoughts. "I do not think they are that harmful, not the ones here anyway. Come to think of it, I think I should try talking to one."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Rose raised an eyebrow "Have I given you an ego boost?" she mocked grimaced. She blinked "Your friends sound fun and caring" she told him.

Rose's eyes widened then let out a sigh of relief when he said they weren't the horror type killer ghosts. "Spirits? They're still scary you know" she said sounding scared, now noticing where they were talking. She pulled out her wand and casted 'Lumos' so the place was a bit brighter. She looked up and smiled at him "If you ever do try and talk to them, maybe I could come along?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Frodo immediately shook his head and blushed lightly. "Oh, I didn't mean to sound arrogant, honest! It's just that out of the qualities you mentioned, I can only picture myself as the smart one," he explained. "They are," he said, the smile lighting up his eyes.

"Spirits are not as scary as horror ghosts," he reasoned with Rose. "Any other reason they freak you out, besides the obvious?" He asked. "Of course you can come along," he replied, smiling at her want to talk to ghosts despite the fact she seemed scared of them.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Rose smiled then wandered closer to sit beside him. "I was joking you know" she said as she nudged him. "I wish I had friends like that" she said wistfully then blushed shaking her head.

She shook her head after a moment of thinking. "That reason I think is the only one." She grinned "Thanks"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 am

Frodo looked at Rose, still feeling hesitant. "Joking? Alright, if you say so," he said, the smile still on his face. "I'm sure you do have friends like that, you seem like the sort of person that people can't hate," he commented.

"So any other unconventional fears I should know about?" He asked teasingly. "Which year are you in, by the way?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 am

Rose shrugged "I only have a few friends" she said "Hell I've only started making friends this year" she admitted then shook her head. "Me? Somebody that everyone loves?" she said,raising an eyebrow at him then looking at the wall in front of them, "I wish" she mumbled quietly.

She rolled her eyes and smirked as a plan formed in her mind "Turn around" she said, while thinking This is so going to be good. "I'm in my third year."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm

"I somehow find that very hard to believe," Frodo commented and looked at Rose. "Are you the quiet and shy type? If you are, I can totally understand why it'd be hard to make friends, believe me." He laughed lightly.

He gave her a suspicious glance and shook his head. "Call me boring, but I really don't appreciate practical jokes. Bad experience with them," he told and smiled slightly. "Fifth year, Hitrost."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Rose nodded a bit "Don't believe me?" she asked then shrugged. "I guess you could say that" she said when he asked if she was shy.

She pouted at him "Well then yes you are boring" she said then chuckled. "I was just gonna show you my metamorphmagus abilities" she told simply.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon May 07, 2012 11:31 am

"It's not that I don't believe you. I know I just met you, but you seem like the sort of person who people would like to be friends with," Frodo observed and smiled softly. "Ah, two shy people making company in a dark passage, very nice," he told with a grin and nudged her shoulder with his.

"Being a Prefect does tend to make me boring," he agreed and shook his head. His eyes widened slightly at her confession and murmured, "Metamorphmagus? Is it too late to say yes for you to show me?"

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 5:40 am

Rose grinned somewhat at what he said "Thanks I guess" she said before letting out a tinkling laugh that was quickly cut short by her snapping her mouth shut. "Eh? You don't seem shy at all" she declared as she forced a smile on her face, remembering something.

Rose shrugged "Funny they consider Meta's as creatures" she said before smiling truly. She shrugged and grinned as her eyes started to turn all white. It's fun to be a meta she thought then her eyes widened as she felt a pain in her head Oh no was her last thought before her memories took over.

At times, Rose can't control her powers and when she's changing her awful memories take over her transformation. So she ends up as someone from her past with no recollection whatsoever on what she did.

Her hair started to darken and shorten some until it fell on her shoulders and was slightly curly. Her face was not her own now, it was of some little girl how she knew this girl was beyond her memory. A slight memory almost forgotten.

Rose/The little girl frowned at Frodo and looked around with her glassy white and blank eyes. "Where am I?" she said softly like a ghost. "This place is cold" she added as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 am

"It's just two of us, makes it easier to talk to one person than a whole group of people," Frodo confessed with a sheepish smile. "And I find that girls are generally better to talk to," he shrugged.

He watched in surprise and shock as Rose transformed. All he could think was how amazing it looked to be able to change forms like that. But seeing the Uchitel's surprised expression, he instantly knew something was wrong. Before he could say anything, the transformation was complete and a totally different girl was staring back at him. Feeling taken aback, he slightly edged away from her.

"What do you mean 'where am I'? Are you not Rose?" He asked, his voice just above a whisper.

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:56 am

Rose/The little girl shook her head. "No... I don't like her" she said scathingly and unmoving from her spot. Rose/The little girl coughed all of a sudden then looked at Frodo as though she was in pain. "She's trying to kill herself" she said simply before letting Rose take control again.

Rose blinked as her features started to appear back to normal. "Frodo?" she said looking at him , her eyebrow raised "What are you doing?" she asked, confused as to why he was acting like that. Did I do something wrong? she thought and spoke aloud.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 am

Frodo stared at the girl as though he was seeing her for the first time, which in a way he was. None of the words really registered in his head, but his eyes grew wide at her last sentence; 'she's trying to kill herself'. Before he could reply, she changed back.

He shook his head slowly, making sure to keep his distance, not wanting to make her feel bad and just out of instinct. "You...um...changed...little girl..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say. "Does that happen a lot?"

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:21 am

Rose sighed and clutched her knees close to her. I'm a freak she said unconsciously. She shook her head before looking at Frodo confusion etched into her face. "Little Girl?" she said her tone laced with fear, confusion, and grief. She shook her head before saying in her normal tone "I don't know what you're talking about"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Frodo forced himself to calm down, not wanting to upset the Uchitel even more. Maybe he was hallucinating, though it seemed highly unlikely. He knew what he saw, just didn't know how to make her believe.

"You said you were going to show me your Meta skills, but you just changed into a little girl and she said you were trying to kill yourself," he explained, hoping it wasn't true. "Are you trying to suicide?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Rosie gulped and didn't know what to say... what could she say? She gulped then decided to just say the truth. "Sometimes my memories jump out of me when i t-transform... t-they take o-over sometimes" she said her voice cracking a bit. "So i'm sorry I hoped you weren't spooked too much" she said completely ignoring his question.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm

"I'm not spooked, I'm just concerned at this point," Frodo replied with a sigh. "So what were you actually going to transform into?" He askec curiously. "And really, no need to apologize. I knew meta changes were quite difficult, but I had no idea that memories could get in the way," he shrugged sheepishly.

"You didn't answer my question by the way," he pointed out. "Though from your lack of response, I'm guessing you are trying to kill yourself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:17 am