Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Talk Dirty To Me

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Talk Dirty To Me Empty Talk Dirty To Me

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 am

Blaine stands outside the hotel dressed in black jeans, a blood on the dancefloor t-shirt, and a leather jacket. he left his tool bag behind. tonight was about him and lily. his my chemical romance high tops were on his feet. cut off gloves on his hands. he smiles to himself. he had an amazing evening planned. every eveniong was amazing with lily, but this time it would be different. there would be romance. romance wasnt exactly something he majored in, but he'd give it the good old college try.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Talk Dirty To Me Empty Re: Talk Dirty To Me

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 am

Lily was looking forward to a night out so she splurged a little. She had asked her brother, whom she had not told Blaine about yet, she was a little nervous to tell him about Alu. She knows Blaine well enough to know that if she told him he would get jealous and think that she would leave him, but that would never happen.

She had bought a short black leather skirt, along with a purple tank top. Over the tank top she wore black belly shirt that rested on her shoulders, on her feet she had placed 3in black heels. She had spent time getting her hair and makeup down perfectly.

Lily went to the hotel where he was at, she had told him she would meet him there because she wanting to dress herself up perfectly for him, since she doesn't get to do it too often. She had to smile when he was standing there, he looked very handsome and she new she was very luckly.

Walking up to him she kissed him on the cheek, "Hello love" Showing off her outfit "Is this ok for tonight?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 am

Blaines jaw nearly came unhinged at lily's outfit. she looked absolutely amazing, and she was his. he instantly wraps h er in a hug and rests his forhead against hers. "just a peck on the cheek? what am i your cousin?" he kisses h er deeply and pasionately. he hadnt seen her in months. right after he left school, he went to the dental clinic for a cleaning and a whitening, then he ran home,gotdressed,fed the cat, and left yet again. after that, he went to a flower kiosk, and purchased 11 red roses, then to a store and purchased one fake red rose. he came here and booked the room and then he waited for her outside. He picks up the dozen roses. "for you. this is my version of sappy symbolysm. i will love you until the last rose dies. and youll notice one is fake, so it will never die." he smiles.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 am

Lily had to laugh a little when he asked if he was her cousin and she was about to say something when he pulled her into a deep kiss, "Nope diffidently not my cousin, and I have missed you too."

Lily got tears in her eyes when Blaine handed her the roses, she could not remember the last time she had gotten flowers. What got her the most was the fact that he said that he would love her until the last one dies, with it being fake.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." She had to kiss Blaine again just for that. "I love you"

Lily could not help but hug Blaine for all it was worth, she just loved this man more than life itself.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Blaine smiles, this is when he was genuinely happy. Sure dissecting and pain had their thrills. but being with lily was more than a thrill. it was sheer joy, utter bliss. He could hug her and never let go. sometimes he felt as though their original rolls should be reversed. like she was the princess and he lived to serve her till the day he died. she deserved all wonderful things. a nice house, a wonderful job doing what she loved, a husband who loved her more than anything in his life. and he would make sure she did have all of that even if he died trying. he pushes her hair back and slides his thumb under her eyes drying her tears and kissing her again. "i love you too" the words couldnt express his feelings in the slightest, but theyd have to suffice for now.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Lily melted at Blaine's touch as he wiped away the tears in her eyes and she had to smile.

"Well now that you have me all prettied up what are you planning on doing with me?"

Lily was excited just to have a night out with Blaine, because she knew he time with him would be short and she wanted to make the best of it.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Blaine shrugs "well i thought wed go for a carrage ride in the park. i know a guy, and maybe tonight you can meet the best man. i talked to him back at school. and then when we get back well just see where fate leads us." his eyes sparkle. just having her here with him was enough for him. he was lucky to be alive. he found her after he had almost died. she was his good luck charm. he loved her to death. around her, he felt genuinely strong. not the kind of strong he felt when he was alone.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Lily smiled at the mention of a carriage ride, "I have never been on one of those before. It sounds so nice."

Lily loved to anything that as long as she was with Blaine, "I would love to meet your friends, seeing is I don't have any of my own."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Blaine smiles sadly "youll meet people, who knows maybe youll become friends with karma, and aragorn." he sighs and grasps her hand "I promise i will watch out for you in this home. i wont let anyone touch you while im working.: he sighs and walks with her in the direction of the park. everything had to be perfect.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Lily sighed and then smiled as Blaine grasped her hand as they began to walk to the park, Lily could not help but lean her head on Blaine's shoulder as they walked.

"You can't protect me while you are at school, and I will be there all by myself." Lily sighed

"I might be able to be friends with them, but why would they want to be friends with me?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm

"they will be for me. karma wantsto keep me happy and gorns afraid of me so he'll listen." blaine sighs "its simple really.i promise theyll be kind to you, and maybe while were gone youll meet more friends." he smiles softly "id like that for you. as long as theyre not big tough handsome men im good"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 am

Lily smiled, she didn't like the idea of him keeping another woman happy, or another woman keeping him happy. But this seems to keep him happy.

"Well I will at least try for you, but I can't make any promises." Lily tried to give a slight smile.

Lily loved how jealous he got when it came to other guys, but then it made her a little nervous too because many times men do flirt with her and she would hate for him to hurt them.

"It doesn't matter how many men want me, I only have eyes for one."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Blaine smiles "im glad. youre beautiful and i dont care who tries to disagree, youre mine and that ring on your finger is a reminder. and those other men better see that ring and know your fiance will find them and skin them in their sleep." he smirks "nobodys ever taking my lily away. ever. not while im alive"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Lily smiled, she understand that Blaine was the way he was but if he went and killed everyone that flirted with her there would be no men left in town.

Lily looked down at finger and the beautiful ring that sat there, "When you say it like that you make me sound like your property." Lily sighed

Lily was starting to get a job out in the world if he is going to scare everyone away.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Blaine blushes slightly "im sorry lily, im just stressed out." he was mentally kicking hhimself. "i just love you, and the stress thats being put on me now with school, and letters from my mother, and the wedding. my grip is wearing really thin... i dont mean to let it show around you its just really hard' his eyes concentrate on his shoes, he felt like a moron
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Lily smiled as he told her how sorry he was, "I understand that you have stress and I am sorry about that."

Lily was listening to all the things that were bothering him and she felt bad but she was a little concern when he said letters from his mother she was confused.

"Letters from your mother? I thought your parents were dead?" Lily stopped moving and pulled her hand out of Blaine's

"You told me your parents both were dead, or am I just forgetting things." Lily was a little in shock, she never thought Blaine lied to her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

"i thought i explained to you... no no turns out mioms alive.. i was....shocked...and im unsure of dad, havent seen him since the day i ran off. he mightve forgotten by now. i dunno.. i havent told her about you yet. shell probably find out on her. se mymother after all. shes comming out here soon to meet up with me" he purses his lips and sighs. he was stressed. he hated being like this around her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Lily had to sigh when he was talking about his mother, she did not remember him telling her anything at all.

"No, you have not talked to me about your mother or anything about your past. You told me they were dead, maybe you just forgot to tell me." Lily sighed

"Is it safe for me to meet your mother?" Lily was a little nervous about meeting
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 pm

"Well i think so...." he thinks to himself "she told me she was sober now. so it should be okay.." he sighs and slumps down onto the ground. he burries his face in his hand and lets out a loud sigh. "why do you give me so many chances? i dont deserve you lily.... i dont. my whole life is one big hell, youre the only bit of light ive seen since i was 4." he could literaly feel tears sting his eyes. it was the first time in 10 years he'd cried.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Lily watched Blaine slump on the ground and Lily had to sit down with him and places her arms around him,

"Blaine, you are all I know. I love you and everyone makes mistakes or breaks promises it happens. If anyone doesn't deserve anyone it is me." Lily knew that Blaine would tell her not to talk about herself like that

"Please tell me what is bothering you, that's why I am here."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 pm

"no lily, you are more deserving than me. youve never hurt a soul. i fantasize about hurting people. what if we have kids ever lily? what kind of father would i be? would i be any better than mine? id probably be worse... people are afraid of me lily. im a monster. ive come close to killing people. i cant control it, but still it forces me to absolutely loathe myself. youre the only good thing about me..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Lily sighed she could not believe what Blaine was saying about himself and it almost made her cry. "No one is ever perfect Blaine, just because you think I would never hurt a soul does not mean that I never have."

Lily did live on the streets along for a long time and had done things that she never told anyone.

Lily sighed with the more she listened to Blaine talk, "Well currently we are too young to even think about kids, and we have plenty of time to think about kids. Plus if it bothers you that much who says we have to have kids"

To be honest Lily had never thought about having kids of her own, it would not bother her one way or another.

"Blaine you are not a monster to me, and if it happens we will deal with it." Blaine has always been good to her and she could handle it if he ever got mean with her..
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Blaine half smiles "im going to try, for som many reasons.... mostly for you." he slowly rises to his feet. he felt a deep pain in his heart, but hed fix that later. right now it was about lily, not him. he refused to hurt her anymore. hed kill himself before hed hurt her again. that was promise
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Lily stands up with Blaine as he stand ups up and she pulls him into a hug, "I wish you would do things because you want to do it, not because of me." Lily placed her hands on each side of his face and kissed him.

"I love you for who you are, I know a little about what you do and I love you just the way you are." Lily smiled

"Only change who you are and what you do, if you want too."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 pm

He grins "i love you, and i want to try. if not for you, for me. i feel my heart break slowly everytime i see you cry because of something stupid ive said or done. i dont like how it feels inside, at all. t slowly kills me lily.." he smiles sadly at her. everything he said was true

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:19 pm