Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

XXXmas Buddies l La Casa de Julian

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

XXXmas Buddies l La Casa de Julian Empty XXXmas Buddies l La Casa de Julian

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 am

Karma sat on the bed that must be Julian's, as it smelled like him, her nose stuck in an old tattered copy of 'Game of Thrones'. She smirked at something Tyrion said, flipping the page and continuing to read. She was waiting on her pet, and his present sat over on his desk chair, looking particularly bored.

She was blond, scantly clad, and blue eyed. Karma wasn't bothered by her. Her name was Diamond, or Jewel, Ruby, Sapphire... whatever. The point was, after she was done, she was going back to the Situation, where she belonged.

Karma flipped another page, continuing her journey with the Starks and Lannisters.

No one could ever call her impatient.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

XXXmas Buddies l La Casa de Julian Empty Re: XXXmas Buddies l La Casa de Julian

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 am

Humming softly to himself, Julian bounded up the staircase, giving the paper in his hands a glance every few seconds. Though he prefered getting presents to giving, there was still this rather uplifting feeling he associated with finding the perfect present. Grinning to himself as he imagined Lisette's face, he made his way to his bedroom, switching songs to one of Beethoven's symphonies.

Pulling open the door, Julian jumped a meter into the air as he clasped a hand over his heart, swearing loudly in French as his heart rate sped up. Eyes wide, he looked from the blonde to the girl on his bed. Staring blankly at Karma, it took a few minutes for it to occur to him who she was. Closing the door behind him, he put the document down on his dresser, perching on it uneasily.

"What do you want from me?" Julian asked, switching back to English as his heart began to make it's way back to it's normal pace, his voice barely above a growl as he glanced back at the girl, raising an eyebrow at her, "And who the hell are you?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 am

Karma glanced up at the entrance of her pet... the french one.. and cocked her head to the side. His heartbeat was as fast as a birds, and she hadn't even moved yet. Sliding a bookmark into her book, she shrugged. "I was only gonna give you a present. For Christmas." She said, sounding not a bit bothered by his tone. She waved at the girl in the corner. "That's her. Merry Christmas or whatever." She grinned at him, and if she was a cat, her tail would have twitched.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 am

"You gave me a present for Christmas," Julian repeated, flickering his gaze from the blond to Karma and then back again. Stretching his fingers out in front of him, he rolled his eyes, "And that was the best you could do?" Glancing back at his present, he shrugged, not feeling the need to apologize. "I could list a bunch of things I'd rather have." Like getting unMarked.

Shoving his hands into his sweater pockets, he raised an eyebrow, "If I don't want her, does she come with a reciept?" Raising a hand in greeting to her, he never took his eyes off Karma. "Why'd you do it?" he asked bluntly, "Why'd you mark me?"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 am

Karma shrugged. "Fine." She said. She looked over at the blond. "Told you he wouldn't go for it."

"Told you he was gay."

Karma rolled her eyes at the blond's words. He was probably just french. "So what do you want, then?" She asked curiously. "I was only trying to be nice."

She raised an eyebrow. "Well, there weren't that many reasons when the marking actually happened, but there's plenty of reasons now." She smiled angellically. "On of them being Mini, who doubtlessly appreciates the extra protection I've given her apprentice." She yawned and in the most human looking way possible, laid sideways on his bed and closed her eyes. "Has being marked really impacted your life that much? You probably needed the tattoo pointed out to you."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 am

"Thank you," Julian snarked, rolling his eyes, "for your insightful look into my sexuality." glancing over at his door, he said, "My parents are home. And so are all my siblings." turning back to Karma, he frowned slightly, "How'd you even get here anyway?"

Shaking his head, he waved a finger at her, "Sorry, but that's classified information." watching her for a moment, he glanced around the room. If she tried anything, he'd never be able to actually do anything, but he might as well try. Frowning as he realized that anything that could actually hurt someone was near his bed and therefore near her, he suppressed a sigh.

"Extra protection?" Snorting, he shook his head, rubbing his jaw absentmindedly, "Then you've been slacking off." Tsking, he momentarily closed his eyes. Why did this have to happen to him? "It's not that it impacts my life, it's creepy that you just go around Marking people you don't even know."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Karma shrugged one shoulder and waved dismissively in the direction of his window to answer, flipping onto her stomach she opened her book again and began to read again.

"Why so jumpy, Julz?" She asked, glancing up at him. "There's a baseball bat next to your desk, if you'd feel better armed."

She pouted. "I didn't actually mean to mark you, you know." She argued. "It just happened." She rolled her eyes. "And for your information, the wards around our schools screw with the connection a bit. I think you have to be in mortal danger, or seriously afraid. The time you got strangled doesn't count, though, because you were more angry than scared." She frowned. "I'm not used to having the connection yet, and I think it may be getting stronger."

Her pout deepened, and she returned her eyes to the book, acting like she was reading. "I'm part Vampire. Creepy is in the job description." Her voice was bitter, but she kept her eyes decidedly away from him. He didn't deserve to see how much being called that hurt.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Looking from the window to the girl in the corner, he frowned again, "How'd you get her through that window?" suddenly deciding that he really didn't care, Julian glanced at the girl again. She really wasn't all that pretty, and the uncanny resemblance to Madeline was creeping him out. Turning away from her, he glanced towards his desk and at the baseball bat leaning against it.

How long had that been there? He didn't think he'd touched it in years. "I'm not jumpy," he growled, "And I don't think a baseball bat is going to help me in the long run."

Clasping a hand over his heart, he rolled his eyes, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm just supposed to forgive you for Marking me." his temper suddenly flaring up, he slid off his dresser, stalking towards her, reverting back to French. "Stronger? You've got to be kidding me." Glaring at her, he crossed his arms "I can tell. Undo it. Unmark me. I don't care how. Just do it."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm

"I threw her." She said simply, not looking up from the book. Her focus on the pages was waning, but he didn't need to know that.

Not jumpy? "Well your heart rate's hitting the roof right about now, so." She glanced up at him, raising an eyebrow, before returning her eyes back to the book.

She idly flipped a page, not even bothering to look up as he stalked over to her. Oooh, was he angry? She giggled. He seemed to think this situation was better on her end. What an idiot.

"Nope, I don't need your forgiveness. I own you, remember?"

She smiled angellically. "Aw, are you angry, pet?" She cooed. "Poor thing."

"Don't speak French, by the way."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 pm

"Fun," Julian commented in a tone that sounded anything but, glancing at the cover of her book uninterestedly, completely forgetting about the hooker in his room.

Raising an eyebrow back, he shook his head, "Maybe, I don't know, that's because you I walked into to my room to see someone I'd rather not see." Scowling at her giggling, he snapped, "No. No you don't. I'm not owned by anyone thank you very much."

Frowning slightly at her French comment, he paused, tilting his head slightly as he realized that he had burst out into French. "Don't call me your pet." he spat out, blue eyes darkening, "And what are you going to do if I do? Maul me?"

Rubbing his forehead agitatedly, he began pacing, irked by the vampire - half, whatever - on his bed. "I told you to umark me," he said, crossing his arms as he stopped in front of her.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm

"Ouch." Karma commented dryly, laying a hand over her heart. "That hurt. Right here."

"There's a tattoo on the back of your neck that says otherwise." She said with a decidedly wolfish grin. "It's basically a neon sign that shouts 'Property of Karma'." She smiled angelically. "I didn't even know they showed up there, til recently."

She watched him pace disinterestedly. "Oh, whore, you can leave." She said, rolling her eyes as the blond flipped her the bird and apparated out of there.

"I'll call you what I want." She said, watching him once more. "And you can get as angry as you want. But really, you think that being mad at me and storming around is gonna make me..."

She grinned. "...Unmark you?" She cocked her head to the side slightly and regarded him. "For your information, I don't want to own you. You annoy me, and I could care less about you. However, I do own you now, thanks to that alcohol Roman decided to serve, and therefore, we'll just how to deal with it." She raised an eyebrow. "Unless you know of a way I can unmark you."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 am

"What do you mean you didn't realize until recently?" Julian hissed, eyes narrowing, "Did you just go around Marking people without the slightest idea what you were doing?" Swearing under his breath, he ran his hands through his hair, glaring at her, "You're an idiot. No," he shook his head, "you're not an idiot. You - you're a -" unable to actually come up with anything, English or French to describe her, he simply growled at her.

Barely sparing the hooker a glance, he focused his gaze on Karma, seriously debating picking up his baseball bat and swinging it at her. "If you don't know how to Unmark people, maybe you shouldn't go around Marking people in the first place," he suggested, his voice oddly civil as he strained to keep himself from trying to strangle her. If she said anything else, he was beginning to doubt he had the self control to stop himself from lunging at her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at him, sitting up on his bed to watch him, leaning back on her arms. "...a bitch?" she suggested, her eyes glinting dangerously. "I think that may be the word you're looking for."

She grinned. "Honestly, Julz. I knew I was marking people, I just didn't think I marked you." She yawned. "It was your fault anyway. Besides, if I hadn't bitten you, Mini wouldn't have taken any interest in you in the first place." She shrugged a shoulder and looked him up and down. "I honestly don't see what Kama saw in you. You don't even look the appetizing."

She smiled angelically again. "Juli, Juli, Juli." She tsked. "What if I don't want to unMark you?" she asked. "I mean, you're so entertaining."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Rolling his eyes, Julian scoffed, crossing his arms, "Somehow I think bitch is too nice of a word to describe you." Glancing down at his hands with the sudden realization that they were shaking, he stuffed them back into his sweater pocket.

"My fault?" Julian repeated, his voice shaking as well with anger, "I didn't ask you to mark me. You decided that all on your little self." Ignoring the comment about the Minister, he raised an eyebrow, "Kama? Who's that, your alter ego?"

Clenching his hands into fists, his eyes blazed. Stepping backwards to stop himself from punching her, he said, "You'd better want to."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

"Let's go with Demon then." She said, reaching into her pocket, pulling out a lollipop and unwrapping it. She stuck the treat in her mouth, eyeing the boy before her thoughtfully. She did have a fondness for Demons, didn't she. Grinning around her treat, she let him rant, cocking her head to the side at all the right places.

"Yes, actually." She said, pulling the lolly out of her mouth and looking at it thoughtfully. It was a red one. She liked the blue ones better. Tasted... less funny. They had the least amount of flavoring. She was just occupying her mouth. Sticking the treat back into her mouth, she looked up at him, realizing that he was still talking.

"Oooh. You look angry. Calm down, Pet." She stopped sucking with an audible pop, eyeing his fists with rising glee. "I'll think about it." She decided, looking him up and down. "But you being this angry is entertaining, and I need entertainment."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm

"If you didn't look so happy by the idea of being called a demon, that'd work." Sighing loudly, Julian flopped back down on his desk, eyeing her carefully. Shaking his head at her, he laughed softly, "Great. So you're also crazy. A crazy creepy vampire. Tell me," he said, leaning forward, blue eyes shining, "Do you blame everything on this Kama?"

"Don't call me your pet." Julian snapped, clutching the desk underneath him, "And get someone else to entertain you. Because I want you to leave. Right now."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

"Well, I'm dating a half, so." She shrugged. "Being a demon doesn't seem so bad a thing."

"Would you like to meet her?" She asked with a grin. "Because I'm sure she'd love to see you again." She rolled her eyes. "That is, if she doesn't try to take a chunk out of you again." She grinned. "I only blame the things on her that she does. I get into enough trouble on my own, thanks."

"But Pet..." She whined. "What about your present?" She grinned, standing and brushing herself off, tucking the book under her arm. "Well, I guess I'll be off, then." She very deliberately made her way to his bedroom door, placing her hand on the doorknob. She yawned. "I'll say hi to the fam on the way out." She said, pulling the door open.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

"I wish you the best of luck," Julian said disinterestedly, swinging his legs as he hummed softly.

"Hmm.." pretending to think, Julian rolled his eyes, "I think that's a pretty obvious no. Though honestly, I only want to see you if you're unmarking me." Shrugging apathetically, he spread his hands out.

Watching her head towards his door, he winced softly but didn't stop her, "Go ahead," he waved dismissively before narrowing his eyes, "But don't even go near my younger siblings."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Karma stepped out into the hallway, yawning. She blinked and looked back at him, a wolfish grin growing across her face. "You have siblings?" she asked, her voice rising with happiness. "Do I get to..?"

She turned and started walking, wandering toward the staircase...

And the sound of younger voices.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Eyes widening at Karma, he shook his head, suddenly finding it difficult to breathe. "No," he choked out, pushing himself off his desk, running after her. If she - he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Swallowing hard, he grabbed her arm near the landing.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." he growled, keeping his voice low as he glanced down in the direction of Odille and Tristan's voices, his breath catching in his throat before he glanced back at Karma, shaking his head. "Just, don't."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Karma stopped herself as his hand wrapped around her arm, looking over her shoulder to judge him. "I was simply leaving." She said. "I don't see why you're so worried." She inched toward the voices, fishing for something in his eyes that she couldn't define. She cocked her head to the side. "What on earth did you think I was doing?"

She pulled out of his hold, continuing her way toward the voices of the children. She just wanted to look at them. She loved children. Like Zephie. They made her feel all warm inside.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

"Oh, I don't know," Julian said, raising an eyebrow, "Maybe with your track record, I just don't have a reason to trust you." Flicking his gaze back down the stairs, he glanced back at her, "I thought - and still think - that you're going to go after them." Running a hand through his hair, he shrugged, "Because come on now, I wouldn't put it past you."

Rubbing his forehead as she pulled away, he sighed before walking after her, keeping a careful eye on her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"My track record with you has nothing to do with children." She said, trully abashed. "I don't mess with the truly innocent."

She moved away from him, walking calmly. She stopped before the door from which the voices of the younger kids could be heard, stopping to listen.

"Dilly! It's my turn!"

"No it isn't!"

"Let me-"

"No!"

A small smile grew on Karma's face, and Jet's face swam before her eyes.

Turning abruptly away, she moved off, silent as a shadow. "Julian? Is that you?" Came a girl's voice from within the room.

Karma was already gone.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:47 pm

"So I'm not innocent?" Julian asked, pouting slightly as he rolled his eyes. Watching her, he followed, smiling ever so slightly at Tristan and Odille's voices.

Leaning against the doorway, he turned his gaze away from Karma towards his siblings momentarily. Waving to Odille as she grinning up at him, he smiled, "Of course it's me."

Glancing over in Karma's direction, he started slightly. She was gone. Finally. Allowing his sister to pull him into the room, he shook his head softly, deciding to spend some time with his siblings to forget the half-vampire who'd wormed her way into his life.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:12 pm