Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years Empty Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Mel skipped to Equitacion Lessons, eager for a day with the horses. Discovering she was the first one there, she pulled a paper out of her bag and began drawing the horses. Her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth in her effort to capture their curves and shadows. She barely paid attention to the people walking in behind her.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years Empty Re: Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Laurent strolled out to the field where his Equitation lesson where held, he noticed Amélie was already there it looked as though she was writing something down, he walked closer towards her noticing that she was drawing

"Hey Amélie, so what you drawing?" Laurent asked as he walked up to her
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years Empty Re: Riding Buddies- Lesson 2, 1st Years

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Crystal skipped out merrily, her arms swaying gently at her sides as she moved. She noticed two other people there, and felt inclined to go and talk to them.
    "Hey, I'm Crystal," she said brightly, sweeping her hair to the side and smiling at the two. "Who're you?"
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Mel held out her sketch book to show Laurent the half finished drawing of one of the flying horses. "I just can't get the muzzle right," she said, rubing it out for the millionth time. "How are you today?"

Mel glanced up as another girl entered the stable. "Hi, I'm Amélie, Mel for short, and that's Laurent," she added, jerking her head in Laurent's direction. "Are you excited for riding?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Laurent nodded when Mel said she was trying one of the flying horses " Oh ok, well its looking pretty good" Laurent remarked a girl then came up tot them, Mel introduced herself and Laurent. He couldn't help but smirk when Mel asked was the girl excited about riding

"Oh don't worry if your abit nervous, I've been doing this for a term and im still quite anxious about horses, we're not all horse mad like Mel here" Laurent said lightly punching Mel's arm
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Mel stuck her tongue out at Laurent. "I like horses. So sue me. You're just scared you're going to get bucked off. You're not, and if you did, Korrie and I will kick the butt of whichever horse did it." She grinned at him, then showed him the completed picture. It was one of her best, with the light and shadows just right and all the shapes in complete proportion. "What do you think?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 am

Laurent laughed at Mel's joke of her and Korrie kicking the butt of a horse who dare buck him off " I would pay good money to see that actually" Laurent said with a grin

He then picked the picture out of Mel's hand so he could inspect it closer, "Wow this is incrediable" he then hand it back to her " So do you do Creative Arts?" Laurent asked
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Mel grinned at him. "We'd totally win. Just you wait!"

She smiled at his praise, blushing and looking down. "Yeah, I do. It's my favorite. But I like it for the dancing, not the drawing. We haven't really even done anything in there yet. Korrie's in that class though. She seems nervous about the dancing part. What's your favorite class so far?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Laurent was surprized to hear that they did dancing in creative arts, he absoulutely loved ballet it was his one true passion, he thought creative arts was all about drawing and painting hence why he chose not to do it

"Ah well I decided just do the minimum subjects, so im just doing two subjects this one and Domestic Studies" Laurent then paused for a moment to think abotu which he liked more

"So I guess I would have to say I like Domestic Studies the best, the Professor is so cool and laid back. So how many subjects are you doing?" he asked
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Mel grinned at him. "Lazy!" she teased.

"I'm doing four- this, Creative Studies, Mythology, and Mind Arts," she answered. "And it's cool that your professor is so laid back. Guess what though? The Professor for Creative Studies is a vampire! You'd think they'd tell us before they let us see her drinking blood out of a wine goblet."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Korrie walked to where the class was being held and saw her friend Laurent and Mel, along with a new girl. Korrie walked over. "Laurent put your hands in the air because you're under arrest for not writing me during Christmas" Korrie smiled. She gave Laurent a hug and waved to Mel. Korrie turned to the other girl. "Hi I'm Korrie and you are" she asked curious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am