Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hit the lights

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Hit the lights Empty Hit the lights

Post by Passion Rose Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 am

Passion was running all over the place, at random. She was enjoying the snow greatly, especially that she didn't feel it's bitter cold.

She paused for a second, and held out a hand. She waited for a few snowflakes to fall upon her hand, and cupped her cold hands to take a better look at the snowflake. Her vampire eyes cleary saw the unique pattern, and her unbeating heart warmed with happiness. It didn't take much to make her happy.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Hit the lights Empty Re: Hit the lights

Post by Alice Poots Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Alice had been visiting her family for break and had decided to take a walk by the maze gardens when it started snowing.

Smiling, she looked up at the sky and let the snowflakes fall on her face. She prefered summer to winter, but snow was something. . . magical, but without actual magic.

The girl - that was what she was, wasn't it? Still a girl. She definitely felt like one - saw another woman happily analizing the snowflake and grinned.

"They're amazing, aren't they?" she asked, stepping closer.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:35 am

She heard the human before she greeted Passion. It was in fact, probably about ten minutes ago. She breathed through her mouth, she needed to hunt.

She turned to face her, smiling big and wide. "I completely agree with you; I have always loved the cold, because whenever it is really cold like this, it means snow." She stopped smiling as much for her cheeks were starting to hurt.

"I am Passion Rose, who are you?" She asked.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Alice nodded in agreement, "I love the summer, it's probably my favourite season, but the winter is perfect just because of the snow."

She looked over the woman, who looked as if maybe she was her age, give or take a few years.

"Alice Poots," she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, Passion."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 am