Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lights will Guide You Home

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lights will Guide You Home Empty Lights will Guide You Home

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 12:11 am

Ashleen's heals clicked as her eyes scanned the smokey place; she knew she shouldn't be here, not only because she had to flash a lot of leg - not that her short skirt was hiding much anyways - to get the bouncer to let her in without ID anyways.

Her father was in town.

So of course, that meant go hide in the most inappropriate place she could find. And as the girl eyed one of the big breasted women clammering onto some disgusting looking old man's lap she couldn't help but smirk.

She had definitely found a winner this time.

Daddy dear would have a coniption if he found her here.

Perfect.

( Oh look an Outfit )
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lights will Guide You Home Empty Re: Lights will Guide You Home

Post by Rora Sun May 27, 2012 12:56 am

Lena had a secret thing for strip clubs, unbeknownst to most of her friends. Anya, Lora and Grayson had seen her in a strip club watching strippers dance, but that was one time, and she didn't tell any of them about all the others. Since then, Lena had been to two other strip clubs, though they didn't ignite as much fun in her as she'd hoped.

As usual, Lena got her pair of three-inch high heels and slipped them on her as she walked to the door of the club. Her make-up made her look at least three years older, which was good enough for her. And as easily as planned, her fake ID managed to get past the guards again.

The Uchitel entered the bar, and she smirked. This was going to be a fun night.

At least, until her eyes fell on a familiar face.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 1:14 am

The room was starting to swelter, sighing to herself, the girl slowly pulled off her jacket, smirking at the man who's gaze she attracted, in fact the young girl was attracting a lot of gazes in the bright red corset top.

That was what she had been planning.

Of course when she was shaking out her hair, and making eyes at the bartender, she was surpirsed she had caught one gaze that she hadn't been expecting.

"Germany," she called looking the girl over, "Long time no see; how are things at hoggy-warts."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 27, 2012 1:28 am

Lena couldn't believe at how... revealing the girl from the Alley looked. The corset practically showed all of her, alright. That made the Uchitel feel almost conservative, even though her skirt was not at all short.

She skipped merrily - though her face said otherwise - and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh me, I'm wonderful; Hogwarts is a lovely place when the clishmaclaver is interesting," she replied, a smirk beginning to form on her face, "how has Durmstrang been treating you, may I ask?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 2:17 am

"Well that is just fabulous," she beamed at the girl, her teeth showing, and her eyes dancing. Tonight was going to be a good night. "Its been treating me quite well - though I must say some of the students can be a bit of a kill joy, can't they?"

She sighed and flailed a delicate arm at the chair beside her, leaning causually against the bar as she did so, affectivly flashing everyone a nice shot of her accessets, as she appraised everyone in the room.

Sure herself respect may regret it in the morning but for now....

"So what brings you here Germany? For the show?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 27, 2012 10:51 am

"Oh, they can be, alright," Lena agreed, thinking of some of the students that were a pain in the arse sometimes. She definitely did not miss that part of Durmstrang, "but then again, I have to ask; what is your definition of 'kill joy?'"

Lena's eyes turned towards the chair and plopped down next to Ash. A lot of the men's eyes were on her, but Ash didn't seem to irked by them. From afar, Lena spied a man who was staring at her, a smirk on his face. She coughed and crossed her legs, blue eyes gazing back at Ash.

"Oh. You think 'cause I want to get a packet of cookies and go home," Lena replied, rolling her eyes, "yeah, I'm here for the show!"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Ash shrugged, "Oh... some of them are just wound far too tight. They need to relax, go with the flow. Not have panic attacks on me."

She smirked and shrugged unconcerned over the event that had happened. Flashing a grin at the bartender she batted her eyes at the young man.

"Care to get a lady a drink?" she gave him a charming smile, which he returned with a lingering gaze.

"I would," he said slowly, "But I don't think I see any ladies here."

Ash smirked and rolled her eyes at what really should have been offensive. She turned back to Lena as if the bartender and his cute eyes had never existed.

"You never know... besides, not everyone... appriciates the show."

The girl snorted, and was reaching for a drink when she heard a familar call, and her heart sunk just a bit.

Not that is showed on her face.

"Ashleen!" Her father stomped across the space, shoving people out of his way to get to her.

She rolled her eyes, her shoulders squaring defiantly, "Father."

"What do you think you are doing?!" the man was roaring at her in english.

"Relaxing; having a drink; watching the show."

She reached for her drink again only to find herself being completely yanked off her chair.

"You mean being a spoiled little brat, who's dressed like a-"

Ashleen frowned at her obviously slutty outfit, "What you don't like it?"

Her father just growled, his grip on her arm tightening to the point that it might just leave a bruise.

"We'll talk about your childish behaviour later - Papa wants you; I'll apparte you to where you can find Angel, and for godsake you better have something to cover yourself up with."

Rolling her eyes, Ash waved her jacket in the air as she was dragged away from the girl. She gave a passing wave as she left.

"Later, Not-Russian!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:33 am