Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Annabell*Hensen
Jess
Vivian Hawthorne
Certh Salamar
8 posters

DADA, Lesson 2; First Year

Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

DADA, Lesson 2; First Year - Page 2 Empty Re: DADA, Lesson 2; First Year

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Tue May 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Vivian smiled at Charlotte when she conjured the shield and nodded at Certh when he did his on the first try. Attempting to copy the motion, she said clearly, "Protego!"

A shield formed in front of her and, to her surprise, blazed brightly. Then, it dimmed to the same subdued color as Charlotte's but Vivian was happy with her cast anyways. She just would have to practice to get it to keep its glow.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Sergiy looked up and put the book, away impressive in what the Headmaster was capable of doing, much Impressive really. Not trying sound to interested well thinking. That was impressive. He just proofed from smoke. He then asked questions. before he can speak everyone simply shouted answers and he just sat there silently. He shook his head, and simply waited for his turn. But before that can happen the Headmaster spoke, so he waited. While waiting things moved on fast. Really fast were told how to preform the spell and what to do, and told to stand up and citrate it. he did so.

Taken his wand out as he pulled it from his sleeve, he waved his wand in the motion like the Headmaster said, and yelled."PROTEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!" With that being said a bright light of of magical shield appeared as he it formed around him, before it disappeared. The excitement in his voice causing him to say something out of turn.' Oh my god, I did it I preformed it." He said calmly.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Marcus walked in the classroom in his robe and looked at his friends. Hi guys wheres the professor he asked them,Marcus sat down at his desk and looked at his wand and had tears in his eyes.He looked away from the kids.He teared up i have no friends.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Marcus looked i great i am late. Sorry Professor i was argueeing with my brother and his friend. I might of dueled them. He looked at the other kids.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am