Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Baby Girl

Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Baby Girl Empty Baby Girl

Post by Mavrik Mafters Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Mavrik walked through the alleys of Hogsmeade, decidedly bored. Dark hood covering his strong features, he sized up the witches and wizards around him as each one of them walked past, eyes silently daring anyone who would meet his gaze.

It was true, he was looking to pick a fight. He rolled his shoulders as he continued through the network of alleys. He got bored- and fighting was a good way to release tension.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Baby Girl Empty Re: Baby Girl

Post by Lila Cosgrove Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:40 pm

She roamed the alleys, feeling free for once in a long time. Lila was planning on probably going out tonight with a couple of her girl friends. She hadn't seem them since she graduated Hogwarts but because one of them decided to go into labor earlier, the get together was canceled.

"Why'd she have to go and have a kid?" Lila grumbled as she kicked a rock, "The day I have the night off, is the day she decides to pop out something down her... urgh, I need to stop talking about it."

Crossing her arms with a frown, she walked towards no direction at all. She was angry at her friends now. All they ever talked about now a days were about marriages, kids, weddings and other things.

"They're just stupid," she scowled. "Ruining their lives for so early.

She noticed a familiar body and smirked. Sneaking up on him, she jumped on his back with a grin, "Hey! I know you."

outfit.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Mavrik smiled to himself as his trained ears picked up the familiar sound of Lila's footsteps not far behind him, which then turned into a full out grin as he felt her jump onto his back. Not staggering in the slightest, Mavrik gripped her legs with his hands so she wouldn't fall off and shifted her so she was in a piggy back ride position.

"I think I know you too, love." he chuckled. "That my baby girl back there?" he asked, carrying on walking through the alley. They were getting looks from strangers, but Merlin knew that Mavrik honestly couldn't care less. He only got to see Lila occasionally with her being stationed in Finland and Sweden- the only reason that he was brought to England from Germany himself was because the Master of the Brotherhood had died. The funeral was being held here soon.

Mav tilted his head backwards, trying to get a good look at Lila. She hadn't changed much from what he could tell.

Last edited by Mavrik Mafters on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Lila smirked when Mav as he gripped onto her effortlessly, "I see you haven't lost your touch." It has been some time since the young woman had seen him, especially because of her station. "Good to know you haven't because wouldn't want to see you six feet underground, now would we?" She joked.

"I would hope you know it was your baby girl," Lila giggled as she winked playfully. "I'd hate for you to forget who I was!"

She readjusted herself so she would be more comfortable on his back as she pointed towards a random direction, "Off we go!"

"So how have you been in Germany?" Lila smiled at him brightly, "Is it any fun?"
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

"Lost my touch?" he asked, appalled. "Baby girl, I couldn't lose my touch even if I tried." Mavrik chuckled, giving her a cheeky wink. He blinked a few times, unsure if he had heard her correctly. "Six feet under?!" he repeated, perhaps slightly more appalled than last time. "Lila, Lila- not for a long while." he shook his head. Mavrik grinned slyly. "Besides- who'd want to get rid of a pretty face like mine, sweets?"

"I'd never, Lil." he confirmed, his tone bordering serious. Bordering. He could never bring himself to be totally serious.

Grinning impishly again, the man set off in the direction she pointed at in a fast pace- but not so that they were running, more of a light jog.

"Germany's good." he gave a half shrug, which was hard with her on his back. "King Mav is keeping it tame. How's Finland and Sweden keeping up?"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well I don't know Mav," Lila joked as Mavrik winked at her. "You are getting rather old, love. How old are you, 37? I mean, compared to 24 year old me, you're rather ancient." The woman laughed loudly, winked back and leaned forward to place a kiss on Mav's cheek, "Well darling, I can think of a few people that just might but I know I wouldn't because what would this Brotherhood be without you?"

"Chill out Mav," Lila rolled her eyes. "I was only kidding. Like you would forget me. I'm too beautiful and too amazing for someone to forget Lila Cosgrove. Besides, how many girls can you say they can kill seven vamps in less than a minute with only one small dagger?"

"Well, you're speed is now better," she joked. "Glad that you can run away fast if you have any troubles."

"King Mav?" She laughed, "What floozy girl gave you that name?" Lila thought for a moment, copying Mav's half shrug. "It's good I suppose, pretty boring without all of you there but it's good. "*Min svenska har blivit bättre and **niin on minun suomalaisista." She shrugged once more, "But that's about it."

ooc: *my sweedish has gotten better and **so has my Finnish

Last edited by Lila Cosgrove on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm

"Hey! Stop making me older!" Mav said, shocked. "I'm not bloody middle aged." the man contorted his face in disgust at the suggestion. "I'm 28, thanks love." He jerked his back roughly and grinned. "Right- you're off because of that young lady." Catching sight of her move her head towards him, Mav quickly snapped his head round so that she got his lips rather than his cheek.

"Without me in the Brotherhood, it'd be a sad place to be, Baby Girl." he winked before looking forwards again. He paused for a minute and frowned, counting on his fingers. "About...about 6. Sort of 7, but not quite." he shrugged indifferently. "I may just accidentally forget you one day, sweets." he smiled to himself.

"My speed's always been great, baby. You've always been jealous of it, remember?" Mav chuckled. Challenging people to races, including strangers, was a great way to kill time.

His impish grin widened. "Correction sweets- floozy girls. Plural." he smirked, recalling the memory. "Plural in one night And King Mav just stuck- what can I say?"

"S'pose we should go and hunt down Ric, eh baby girl?" he murmured looking around the street with a mild curiosity.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 am

"Well, you're almost there!" Lila teased, laughing, "You might as well get used to it because you've got two more years to go before you reach thirty!" Lila's reaction to the jerk was to grab tightly onto Mav, so he wouldn't do much to her. She smirked, "Can't do much to hurt me," she laughed. "And just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm wrong," Lila feigned hurt. "It just means I know everything!"

Rolling her eyes at the kiss, she bit his lip hard and pulled away with a smirk, "I hate when you do that. I hope that hurts because whatever potential suitor I might have had probably ran off fifty miles away on the opposite direction."

"Sad place indeed," she grinned but it turned into a small frown for a moment. "Then again, any of us gone from the Brotherhood, it wouldn't be the same."

"You do not know that many girls that can do what I do!" Lila said loudly, tightening her legs around him as he counted with his fingers, slightly hurt. "Show me those birds any day, I promise you that I can beat them at any given moment!"

She pouted slightly, "You would never forget me." And then, she proceeded into smiling impishly, "Cause I'm the best you're ever going to have!"

"Liar," Lila mumbled as she grabbed an elastic band from her wrist and tied her long dark hair up in a messy bun. "I've never been jealous, it's just your ego talking." Although, she always was.

"Right, right, girls," she laughed. "Forgot about that and King Mav... doesn't have a bad ring to it, really. Just don't tell any of the other boys I said that, they would probably have a field day."

Lila nodded, agreeing with him as she tried to keep the happy atmosphere, she added: "Let's go King Mav!"
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:13 am

"Now 30's not too bad, is it? 30 is where all the wisdom's at," he winked, grinning childishly. Mav shook his head at the woman clinging onto his back, chuckling lowly. "How many times have I been through this with you, Lil? I'm fully capable of tearing you into tiny pieces." he warned, half serious. His ego was not one to be messed with.  "No fool like an old fool, eh?" he muttered under his breath. 

"Ah!" he hissed, rubbing his mouth with the back of his hand, "Jesus." he murmured, smiling a little bit. He loved her, unfortunately, but sometimes he swore he could just throw her in a bin or-

"Potential suitor?" Mav laughed loudly, "Didn't think you were one for settling down, baby girl." He paused before raising an eyebrow, "God bless the poor sod who gets stuck with you." He grinned.

Frowning at her change of tone, the man craned his neck backwards to look at her. "Got to make sure that doesn't happen then, don't we?" he replied simply, unwilling to talk about the loss of one of his brothers.

"You do not know that many girls that can do what I do!" Lila said loudly, tightening her legs around him as he counted with his fingers, slightly hurt. "Show me those birds any day, I promise you that I can beat them at any given moment!" 

"Sure I do," he lied, smiling impishly. "There's Anna, Riya, Sally, Georgina, Tara-" Mav frowned for a moment, "and you, of course. The others are all a bit too stiff, if you ask me." he shrugged. "But you're my favourite." he winked.

"Ah, now you've said I can't, you know I have to tell them now." he smirked mischievously. 

He paused. "Where is he?" Mav laughed, looking around. "I don't keep close tabs on the man, Y'know." 
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:32 pm

"Your 30s is when you're expected to get married and have kids," Lila rolled her eyes. "Sure, it's where your wisdom's at but by that time, you're supposed to stop partying and drinking and having fun with friends... basically, it's not fun."

Rolling her eyes, Lila laid her head on his shoulders, yawning tiredly, "I'm sure you could but I would put up on hell of a fight. Besides, why would you want to tear me up into tiny pieces? I'm too awesome."

"I hope that hurt!" Lil grinned but frowned at his words, "I am not but it'd be nice to have a boy around that's not you guys. You know, to do all that coupley stuff." Glaring at him for his last statement she rolled her eyes, "And even if I were to settle down, that sod would be lucky to have me because I'm amazing... in everything!" She giggled a little.

"Yeah," she silently added as she looked away.

"Liar!" Lila pouted, "Those are just the names of the some fake woman just to make me angry... but as long as I'm better and your favorite... I guess I'll have to put up with it."

The girl thought about it for a moment and shrugged, "He's probably at Hogwarts, cause you know, he's the headmaster." She stated obviously," Just in case your had forgotten about it."
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm

"Married and kids, eh?" he laughed, although for a second he attempted to picture himself in a family. Would he ever have a life like that? Reassuring himself with the thoughts of his current adrenaline fuelled lifestyle, the man quickly brushed away the topic before it could get to him. "I'm always going to be fun." he grinned from ear to ear.

"Well," he narrowed his eyes in concentration, tilting his head to the side. "What if I wanted to ..eat you? Or, I could tear you up into a few pieces and split you between the boys so we all get a piece." he nodded seriously.

"Yes, it bloody hurt." he murmured, running his tongue over his mouth. "My lips aren't used to pain." he complained childishly, but then frowned at her words. "Haven't really tried the coupley stuff yet." he admitted, then laughed. "I'll get to it when I'm 40."

"As long as he's almost as amazing as me, he can have ya, Lil." he craned his neck round to wink at her.

Eager for the conversation to move away from the topic of a missing member from the Brotherhood, the man perked up again, "You wanna get a drink, baby girl?" he asked, peering around the corner of the street. "I think there's a pub nearby here."

"Getting jealous, are we?" he teased, smirking. "You can't have all of King Mav's attention, sweet 'eart." he said to her, enjoying himself immensely.

"Yeah. He did that whole settling down thing, huh?" he shook his head, feigning disappointment.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:01 am

"Well not right now after all, she are still 28," she replied mockingly as raised her hands and wiggled her fingers in emphases. "But I don't think I'd ever want to get married and the whole 'having something growing inside of your for nine months' and having my lower half become a baby cannon. It's just not right," Lila shivered, laughing at her own play of words. Patting Mav's head, she agreed with him, "Yep. You're going to be a great uncle to whatever demon kid I bring to this world... but mostly likely adopt."

Slapping him gently on the head, the dark haired woman raised and eyebrow, "And why on earth would you want to tear me to pieces, split me between the guys and eat me? I mean seriously, all you have to do is ask me and I'll chop my arm for you guys; however, if it helps you and your ego, I'll say that you can totally tear me to pieces." Lila tried to say it in her most serious voice but on the inside, she was rolling her eyes.

Lil looked and sometimes, to her advantage, loved to play the dainty and defenseless card. And she just loved how it always seemed to work.

"'Course they're not, love," Lil replied, the joking tone present in her voice. "They're used to sucking." She shrugged, "I tried it during Hogwarts but I don't know, everyone was so immature. Maybe it's cause I've always tended to act older than I usually am and with the job, it's kind of hard to keep it balanced. But who knows, maybe this upcoming year is my lucky one."

Smiling, Lila couldn't help but say her following words, "I don't think I can find as someone as amazing as you." She paused before laughing airily, "Then again, I haven't been looking too hard."

"Ooooooh, are you buying? Cause if that's the case, then I'm all for it," she answered his request with a smirk.

"No, I'm not," Lila rolled her eyes, scoffing in amusement. "And I'm more than sure I can have all of King Mav's attention if I actually tried to have it on me."

She nodded, catching onto his tone, "Yep. Lucky bastard."
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 pm

"2 years to find a good looking bird then, eh?" He laughed, not taking it seriously in the least. He was not one to stress too much about the future. "A baby canon?" His face contorted in disgust at her vulgar play on words. "That's gross, Lil. Aren't you meant to want to have kids? Some instinctual motherly thing?" he raised an eyebrow at her, although she couldn't see it, being behind him.

"Just uncle?" he grinned, shaking his head. "No way. I dibs god father." Frowning and rubbing the spot where she had slapped him on hsi head, he murmured, "Would you stop attacking me for a second? The lip, the head..." he trailed off. "It does help my ego." he admitted, smiling shamelessly.

Mav shrugged at her. "You're still young, you've got ages to do what you want. I've only got 2 years. Now that's..." his voice died, trying to figure out exactly what he would be doing by the time he was 30.

Shaking the feeling off for the second time, Mav continued, "I am pretty amazing, huh?" he murmured cockily, "Look all you want, no one's going to be more amazing than King Mav." he declared.

"I'm always buying." Mavrik rolled his eyes, and dropped Lil off of his back. "Come on baby girl, we've got to find a place to drink first." he said, walking at a slightly faster place in search of a pub.

He turned round to face her properly for what seemed like years, and smirked at her. "That a challenge, Lil?"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

"Two years isn't that long if you think about it," she answered gaily. Two years. Where had she been two years ago that same day? Lil thought about it for a second, trying to recall what she had been doing. No major life turning event appeared so she just assumed she had the day off and had been stuck in her apparent watching the telly and eating crisps. The young woman's face scrunched up at the very thought once more. "No. I'm sure I can have that instinct around Axel when he's around. That young boy's got my heart since the day he was born," she grinned as her face went back to normal when she mentioned their Godson.

"Oi, says who? What if the father wants someone else to be the god father? Like Hunter or Ric or someone else?" She teased, "I'm sure he'll find other suitable candidates out there." Lil rolled her eyes even if Mav couldn't see it, she was the tone of voice she used made it obvious she had, "Oh please, you like it when I attack you."

"Twenty four isn't exactly young anymore," she pointed out with a shrug but Lila was fully aware that she still was. Her own was something she didn't like particularly like to talk about with other people... nor or herself. "I've got like... six more years to go before I turn thirty." She shrugged a shoulder uncaringly, "Oh well. Whatever happens, happens to me."

She rolled her eyes as she jumped off his back and onto the floor. "'Course you are, mate. Most amazing one out there," she laughed mockingly as she matched his pace in search of the closest pub. "Free drinks sounds like my kind of night, then."

"Challenge accepted," Lil grinned as she placed her hands on her waist and looked up at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content