Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Sing Me a Song Mr. Piano Man

Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sing Me a Song Mr. Piano Man - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing Me a Song Mr. Piano Man

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sat May 19, 2012 6:22 pm

"Well because I'm bad at it," Vivian nodded solemnly to Charlotte. "If you aren't good at something, you want to get better at it, right? That's why I'm taking the class."

"I'm glad you have such a great relationship with your brother," she smiled at the other Ravenclaw. "My brother's just a jerk."

Vivian then turned to the Slytherin boy and chuckled. "Marc is a nice guy and all but he is really persistent." She shot a wry smile at Charlotte and added, "You may not want to meet him."

Vivian sighed. "Still, he's just enthusiastic so don't be too mad at him."

Last edited by Vivian Hawthorne on Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Alexander laughs. "that kid has caused me more than enough trouble. i just wish he'd leave me alone sometimes you know? he's bloody stalkerish."
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Vivian shrugged, bored in this particular topic. "I guess. He really is just lonely."

She then grinned at the Slytherin, spinning the violin bow around in her hand. "So did Mister Slytherin over here introduce himself?" Vivian then lifted the violin to rest on her shoulder. "And did you hear us playing, by the way?"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm

"True," Charlotte nodded and then muttered, "It's why I'm still taking Transfiguration, anyway."

She laughed lightly and shook her head, "All brothers are jerks, but they're family. And family's just. . . family. We can fight, scream, throw things at each other, but every family loves each other. Even if they don't show it."

"He did seem a bit, I don't know, strange?" Charlotte said, frowning, "But I'll wait until I get to know him better. Can't really tell anything from just a few classes."
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sun May 20, 2012 6:53 pm

"See?" Vivian grinned playfully. "Besides, I'm only good at Transfiguration because my grandmother was an animagus."

"Wow," she dipped her head to Charlotte and grinned. "You should be a public speaker. That was very true and poetic."

"Very true," Vivian nodded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 pm