Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You Rang?

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

You Rang? Empty You Rang?

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Ninette's heals clicked across the floor as she cut through the mythology classroom, and into her head of house's office. She had been asked to meet the man there. She figured it was for one thing or another. She had been up to a few things.

But she was more than ready to point out that the love potion had been off grounds, and she hadn't been abusing her powers. She almost never used them.

She didn't bother to knock on teh door, just walk in, however she did incline her head rather respectfull to the man.

"You wanted something sir?"
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

You Rang? Empty Re: You Rang?

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Pierre looked up from the papers he was marking as the girl entered, in her typical fashion. He had tried when she first joined his house to rid her of her horrible habits, make her a proper lady, but soon found that his attempts were neither useful nor neccesary. She was different from other pureblood girls, the ones that were likes his own daughters.

"Ninette," he greeted her as he leaned back in his chair. "Good to see you, Come sit down," he said with a small smirk as his eyes studied her.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Ninette gave him her usual 'polite' smile that never quite reached her eyes, so always left her face with the impression of smirking, even when she meant it as a smile. The girl folded her self into the chair, crossing her leggs and folding her skirt down over her leg.

"Thank you professor," she said softly, "What did you wish to see me about. I'm not in trouble am I?"
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Pierre smirked back at her. "You are always in trouble, Ninette. You should be thankful that I don't tell your mother about half the mischief you get up to," he said as he got up from his own chair and started walking around the desk. "There is a reason I made you the house Prefect. And that is your ability to come up with creative solutions to mundane problems. Like slipping some love potion into the drink of a student you do not like," he stated calmly, giving her a pointed look.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 am

Ninette smiled in face of the lose threat.

"Oh, but I'm Mama's baby," she cooed softly. "There's nothing I can do wrong - except be too much like Grandmama."

She laughed to herself, before sobbering slightly as her little... game with Rousseau. The girl however couldn't hide the mischief, and pride she felt at the memory from her eyes. It shone through loud and clear.

"I wouldn't know what you're talking about," she said in a careful voice a smirk on her face. "However if I did, I wouldn't say I had disliked the student, he merely needed to be.. taught a lesson. That is he would have. If I knew what you were talking about."
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 am

"Really now?" Pierre said calmly as he reached for a small vial that was sitting on his desk, mostly hidden by books and reports. "And how do you explain this little vial being in you pocket at the Christmas Ball?" he asked her as he held it up. It still had small traces of the love potion at the bottom of it. Pierre had set a task for his son to watch the girl unobtrusivly on that night. With Raymond's childish demeanor that he displayed, it would be very easy to convince those around him that he was just a normal boy and not in training to join the Mafia.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 am

Ninette looked at the veil emotionlessly. Inside she was both surprised and impressed to see it again. She hadn't really thought about it past that night.

But none of those thoughts came through on her face. Instead she merely looked blankly at the item.

"I have no idea how that would have gotten there Professor," she stated with a shrug. "I don't believe I've ever seen that viel before in my life."
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 am

"Well done Miss Fontaine," Pierre said in a tone he would use to praise a student who gave the right answer in his class as he walked back around his desk and sat down in his chair. He didn't expect anything less from the girl.

"The reason I called you here was to offer you something," He said as he set his eyes on her once again. "Something that is much more exciting then the childish things you do to entertain yourself now."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 am

She inclinde her head to the professor in thanks, but did not say the words.

Folding her hand on her lap, she uncrossed her legs and then recrossed them the other way. Her head tilted ever so slighlty the only sign that she was interested that the young girl gave.

"And what, exactly, Professor are you offering me?"
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:10 am

"What I am offering you are possiblities to bring your schemes to a much higher level," Piere said simply as he clasped his hands together in front of himsel, his eyes till on her.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:31 am

Ninette raised her eyebrow, and leaned on the desk, "The next level? I must say Professor, I am intregged."

She made a show of looking at her nails for a moment before looking back up at the man.

"But I must say, whats the catch? I don't believe I get an offer like this without a catch."
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 am

"You don't, Ninette," Pierre agreed with her simply. "The stakes will be much higher. You will have people to answer to. And if you break one of the rules given that you," he said as he leaned back in his chair slightly. "The consequences would be very severe."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 am

Ninette nodded slowly.

"Higher you are the farther you have to fall," she said simply, her gaze flat, her eyes calculating.

She will admit, she had always wondered what she was going to do with her life, and as the years to the end of school approached, she thought of it more. She had no talents except for the obvious...

And music, but she didn't wish to advertise that.

"I'll tell you what Professor; this sounds like something that I may be interested in, but I don't agree to things without knowing everything I'm getting into," she humed slightly, "So, I wish to agree... temperarily. Lets say... I give you a year, a year I will play by you're rules. If at that end of the year... I'm less than amused, I get to leave, never speak of it again, pretend it didn't happen."
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 am

"You will never know everything when it comes to what I am offering you now, Ninette," Pierre stated plainly. "While your attitude is one of the reasons why I chose you, it will have to change if you want to get anywhere. Your superiors are a lot more smarter and a lot more experienced then you. The best advicve for you at the moment would be to keep your mouth shut, listen to what you are told and soak up any information you possibly can," he said as he leaned towards her slightly, his gaze dark, not something he showed often to his students.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Ninette raise her eyebrow at him, her gaze never wavering even when his eyes darkened, it was enough to intimidate anyone, and there was a part of Ninette that was - but she was never going to show it.

"Well professor," she said slowly. "That is good to know, I'll make a note of that for next time I see you."

Nine didn't change for anyone, not even people who tried to intimadate her. However she felt like she was being dared now.

And Ninette did not back down from a dare.

"Do I sign away my soul, or do we just shake hands?"
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 am

"I am giving you an opportunity to learn and become better at what you like doing, Ninette," Pierre said, his gaze still dark. "This is an opportunity for yourself and no one else, not for me and especially not for my superiors. There are a lot of other young wizards and witches out there who would jump to take your place. This is your only invitation. I am not going to waste my time on people who think they are doing me a favour by agreeing," he growled at her.

The people I work for dispose of brats like you every day. So I suggest you make your mind up right now," he said coldly.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"If they dispose of brats like me, then why do you want me?" She raised her eyebrows, the only reaction to his rant.

Sighing she pulled herself out of her chair.

"With all due respect sir, you are being rather vague, and my walls are up. However I have agreed to your proposal. Now if you do not believe that that agreement was sincere and do not wish to accept it, than that is you're problem. I, however, have done all - as far as I can see - what you have asked me to do."

She looked at the man pointedly for a moment before straighteing her uniform.

"Is there anything else you wish me to do; something to make this more offical, or am I free to leave Professor Lamoureux?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content