Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You Rang?

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

You Rang? Empty You Rang?

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:04 am

Ninette followed the goblin with a distinct unamused look ; her gaze strolled along the impressive sights without showing any appreciation for them at all.

She still found this whole thing... weird.

And if it weren't for her grandmother, she's wouldn't have even be showing up at all - if it weren't for her grandmother she would not have been invited at all, but that was besides the point.

Her bright pink hair seemed to stand out in the place. Huffing, she entered a room her expression never wavering until it lingered on the woman.

"Grandmama!"
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

You Rang? Empty Re: You Rang?

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Turning from the book on Goblin history, Etta's face lit up into a wide smile. "Ninny, darling!" The silk shirt she was wearing did nothing to hid the massive bump where her stomach had been flat, nor did it make an illusion of trying to cover it up. The woman was unconcerned of this small fact; she never had tried to keep anything from her granddaughter before, and she wasn't about to start now, instead, she focused on the simple presence of the young girl. For all intents and purposes, she'd always had thought of Ninette as her true daughter anyhow.

"Your hair!" She exclaimed happily. "Why Ninny, you look gorgeous! I'd always thought blue would be much more your color, but pink works just as well!" Nodding, the woman took a small step forward, her eyes still on the style change. "I am quite sure Miss Odille had to have helped you with this decision. Of color, I mean. She always did like pink." Smiling fondly at the girl, the wamn waved her over to the comfortable chairs she had been about to sit in before she had been joined, slowly lowering herself into it under the concerned gaze of a dozen or so goblins scattered throughout the vast library.

"How has your life been, Ninny? I do hope school has been treating you well."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 pm

"Your stomach," she responded easily, flopping down beside her grandmother, "Just don't tell me the details of how it happened - spare my innocences please - and I expect high compensation if I'm ever required to babysit."

Nodding her head, that is all the young woman said on the pregnancy of her grandmother. She had long since gotten over most of the oddities of the new dynamics to her family.

"I'll keep blue in mind for next time."

The girl played absentmindedly with the ends of the colourful hair, shrugging her shoulders.

"Life is life, and school is school," her answers vague. "I'm sure you could use Skydancer to snoop on me whenever you wished, if you did. Wish... that is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content