Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

I'm a Weapon?

Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I'm a Weapon? Empty I'm a Weapon?

Post by Samara Connor Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Samara walked into class, dead set on not being late to class. She walked towards the back of the classroom setting her books down on the table that was back there. She sat down silently looking around the classroom with slight intrest.

She looked down at her book slightly questioning herself for deciding to take this class unsure of how she'd ever use it. She sighed softly returning to her silent observation of the classroom. Her dark green eyes scanning the classroom.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm a Weapon? Empty Re: I'm a Weapon?

Post by Roman Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 am

Roman walked into the classroom, catching the door behind Samara. He set his bag on the table. Then, not seeing anything else to do, hopped up on the table and looked around the classroom.

"So, umm..." he said, casting around for something to say while they were waiting, "I guess it's pretty cold out, huh?" He winced at the feeble attempt for conversation, his legs swinging absentmindedly off the edge of the table.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:09 am

Rose knocked on the door , turned the knob and peeked in. She sighed in relief for not being late to class now. It was a wonder what people did to people who were late to class. Besides she couldnt bare to make Uchitel lose some points.

She wandered over to a desk right beside the other occupied one and sat down. She looked up and blinked at the boy who hopped up the desk then glanced over to the girl. "Good morning Samara" she said.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

"I," Aquila called with great importance as he burst into the room, "am not late!"

He looked around and upon finding now teacher, and his statement to actually be true, he let out a laugh of success.

"Hah! I'm really not! Well that's a surprise. THough I had such a good excuse planned out already," the boy pouted for a moment before his usual impish grin flashed on his face again.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 am

Roman looked up, grinning as he saw that Aquila entered the room. "Turrow!" he exclaimed, pulling out his wand, "I was wondering when you'd show up."

"And what excuse was that?" he asked, levitating one of his books in the air to keep himself entertained while he waited for class to start.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:27 am

Samara was completly oblivious to Roman's sad attempts at conversation. She didn't even look up notticing him.
    Samara did however look up when Rose walked in and began talking to her, "Morning" she mumbled in reply "I see your not late today, Rose." she said softly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Aquila laughed as he pulled out a seat by Roman, lounging in it, "Well I wouldn't want to be too early. That is just unfashionable."

He grinned impishly.

"Oh it included some house elves, a backfired spell and a first year," he nodded his head.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 pm

"Oh really?" He asked suddenly appearing crossed legged on top of one of the desked. "Please do tell, Mr Turrow. I don't believe i've heard this one in my... well ive lost count. Let's just say im older than 1000." He stood up so he was stood on top of the desk and looked down at his students.

"Excuses over lets get back to why we're really here. Now we've learnt that our bodies can be a defensive weapon, but what about offensive? What defensive weapons do we naturally own?" He asked dropping down to the floor with barely a sound.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Tue May 01, 2012 5:03 am

Samara looked up from the book in her hand. It snapping shut with a light thud before she tucked it away to keep herself from drifting off from her classwork to read the ever intriguing books as much as she'd like to spend her time reading.

She rested her chin on her hand not opening her mouth to say anything. Partially due to the fear she'd say something rediculously stupid. Which she hated when she did so she just kept her mouth shut.

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Rose blinked and quickly looked at the professor. A thousand years? she thought a bit surprised. She glanced at Samara then at her other classmates before glancing back at the professor. "Well sir..." she said slowly, a bit unsure, "I think instincts are one of our defenses"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content