Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Perfect Weapon

Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Perfect Weapon Empty Perfect Weapon

Post by Nathan Burton Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Nathan walked into the nightclub, a smile on his face. He waled directly to he bar and ordered one of the hardest drinks they had. He downed it and looked the barhand directly in the eye.

"hit me again" he pulled a ack of cigarettes out of his pockets "and do you happen to have a light?"

"yeah guy. you enjoy the nightlife do ya?" asked the barhand pulling outa lighter and tossing it to Nathan.

"you know it" he responded lighting the cigarete. Tonight would be fun, even if he forgot it tomorrow
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Perfect Weapon Empty Re: Perfect Weapon

Post by Karliee Brown Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Karli wasn't really sure what she was going in the club or in Azorat at all but there she was being pushed back and forth in the crowd as she made her was towards the bar. by the time she made it there she was shaking so bad she could barely stand still, and her heavy breathing was close to hyperventilation. Then she saw him, her lifetime best friend. the only one she had ever really trusted and the only one who could make her feel whole and safe in any situation. "NATHANEL!!" she called over the music as she stumbled over to him bumping into a few people along the way.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:17 am

Jumping at the sound of his birth name nathan whipped hius head around to see none other than karliee brown, his first ever friend, and his biggest crush. His heart started pounding and he felt himself starting to blush. He felt like a fool but it didnt matter. Night clubs were dark, she wouldnt see.

"oh hey kar... its been a while since weve seen each other hasn't it...."
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 am

"H-hi" Karliee stuttered glanceing about nervously as she smiled at her first and only friend. She had found it hard to trust people in her life thanks to her father when she was just nearly four years old, but the only people who knew what happened were either dead, karliees adoptive family or Nathaniel "What's up?" she asked over the music and drunk people. It wouldn't surprise the twenty year old red head if a fight broke put on the dance floor. She moved closer to Nat hope of he would do what he did best and comfort her and keep her safe from the people all around them.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 am

Removing his jacket and draping it around his friends shoulders Nate sighed. She always seemed tense in situations like this. He wouldnt be getting hammered tonight. If anything hed be walking with her. She as too shy for a night club setting. Why had she gone there? if she wanted to see him why hadn't she called?
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:53 am

Karliee looked up at Nathaniel tilting her head to the side slightly as he drapped his jacket over her. "Am I intruding on something?" she asked her voice nearly loud enough to be heard over the music. He seemed slightly disappointed that she was there Yet confused by her presence as much as she was. But she had thought he had wanted her to be more out going, something she could try to become but never really could be. But she was willing to try to try and make him happy.
    Once not to long ago a uncle or something to her adoptive dad had concluded that she would be a fun and wild drunk, but if course she was not to find of him because he was the family drunk, and drunk at the time he said it. Karliee's own personal conclusion was that the stuff was only good for createing monsters and refused to go near it.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:34 am

Nathan gently pats her on the shoulder. he just didnt want her to feel out of place. He loved her to much to watch her suffer.

"Karliee, you aren't intruding on anything. I just dont like seeing you scared. It makes me feel useless. Scared isn't a feeling i know how to make better..." he sighs "well lets try to enjoy this night together. i missed you very much."
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 pm

"But you do make it better," Karliee said tilting her head to the side and looking up at him "but okay, and I missed you too." she giggled a little and smiling up at him "So what are you suppose to do at a place like this?" she looked over at the dance floor at the people dancing then at the bar with the bartender, then finally back up at Nate. Like always he had made her feel better and safe even in them most unsafe situations.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Nathan shruged. "i guess drink, dance your heart out. some come here and end up hooking up with someone else, i never have but that's because nobody i have ever met here ever seems to peek my interest. i just drink, dance, and hope that i dont vomit or pass out whilst im walking home." his eyes wandered about the club. "if you dont want to be here i could always take you somewhere different..."
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

"You know drinking is bad for you." Karliee said looking up at him giving him her 'you know better look' "It only creates monsters." she had told him this many times, but she would only ever tell him never make him act upon what she has said. "But I've never danced before. Maybe we could stay away from the big group of people and you could teach me." she tilted her head to the side "And you want to be here, I won't make you leave." She wrapped her arm around his waist as they moved through the place.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Nathan laughed when she told him the same thing she had told him so many times before. He blushed slightly at her touch but guided her toefloor and wrapped his arms around her waist anr through a dance. He smiled gently at her. he had only dreamed of this moment. he couldnt find any words to express how he felt. so he only smiled, blushing like mad
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Carefully unsurely Karlie reached up and placed her arms around his neck her hands clasping behind his neck. She giggled nervously as they began to dance. "This isn't as hard as I thought it would be," She said hiccuping. "Excuse me," She said giggling again. She wouldn't believe it if he didn't realize how nervous she was, mainly because she believed he had seen her at her worst. Moving closer to Nathaniel she reached up and placed a light kiss on his cheek and looked up at him very nervously.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 am

When nathan felt her lips graze his cheek he instantly blushed. His heart was racing. This was something he had dreamed about for years. He smiled down at her. He didn't want to kiss her back and ruin his chances with her. With someone as shy as her, he knew to let her make the first move so not to scre anything up.
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 am

When he didn't seem to react to her actions she started to panic slightly. Not like she had in the past with the full hypoventilation and everything, but she was scared. "I-I'm sorry," She murmured pulling away from him and heading towards the door. Tears formed in her eyes as she moved through the crowd people bumping into her and one almost knocking her off her feet.
    Once outside she looked both ways unsure of where to go or where she would end up. She didn't know what to do. Karliee had always liked Nathan, ever since they met Her first year at hogwarts. It had taken her eight years to act upon the fact and from what she could see he didn't react or care at all.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 pm

nathan chased after her. He wanted to tell her and this would be his only chance.

"karliee wait!" finally catching up to her, he grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her into a kiss, blushing like mad. he didnt kmld happen but at least she knew
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 am

Karliee was completely surprised she he pulled her into a kiss, but still she melted into the kiss leaning into Nathan. When it ended she looked up at him her cheeks as red as a lobster. "I'm sorry," she murmured again in a star struck state, tears still welling up in her eyes. Reaching up she wiped the Tears away and tried to smile up at him. "what happens now?" she asked her voice shaking slightly.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 am

"well anything you want kar. we're adaults now. and i can honestly say...i love you" nate couldnt help but blush as he spoke. what he spoke was the truth, but what would karliee say? he wouldnt be able to take it if she regected him.
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:05 am

Karliee looked up at nathan tears still in her eyes as he spoke "I-I love you to," she stuttered nervously and she really did she has for the longest time. But it was never ideal to tell him and when she tried shed chicken out. "I-I always have" she spoke quietly "I think that's pat of the reason I came here tonight. To prove to you that I can be out going,but I failed. I would have died if I hadn't of found you in there. I need you." she spoke nearly above a whisper "im sorry I'm always so scared." explaining her issues was hard for karliee but she had tried her bests with Nathan, and even though he was one of the only people she trusted it was still to hard to tell everything.
    Nathan Burton
    Nathan Burton
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nathan Burton Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 am

"dont apologize for that." nathan said with a smile "i think its cute. i absolutely love everything about you" he huged her tightly as he spoke. This night honestly felt like a dream come true for himn and he never wanted it to end. The girl he loved as a kid, was now his girlfriend. Nothing could make this night better
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm

"How could you possibly think its cute?" Karliee asked tilting her head to the side as she looked up at Nathan, his face shadowed and facing away from the moon and lights around. "All i know is your the only person i could ever truly trust, and believe in." She whispered and reached up on her tip toes once again to kiss him one hand resting on his cheek the other on his shoulder as if to hold herself up. after pulling away she smiled up at him again and giggled a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:48 am