Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Documented Memories

Ophion Kendis
    Ophion Kendis
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Documented Memories Empty Documented Memories

Post by Ophion Kendis Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 am

Ophion had just nearly missed his train, because of that damned driver. Can't do anything right. Bloody Muggles. Shaking his head in disgust, he walked the isle to find, to his amazement, an empty cabin. He wasn't sure why no one else took this one, but that hadn't mattered to him. Suppose they're all with their 'friends', he thought with a murmur and tossed his pack onto one of the seats, and sat opposite. Propping his feet upon the other seat, he stared out the window as he waited for the train to depart. "Another damned year, and it still won't be over." Even though the school was teaching him more than he thought was possible, he longed for the ending.

His eyes caught several of the parents wishing their young children luck at their first year of school and he chuckled. It made him think of his parents, how they weren't there for him when he went off to Hogwarts. "I wonder what you'd have said to me, dad." Just how different would his life had turned out if they were still around?

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he reached across and into his luggage, pulling out a heavy looking black notebook and pencil. He thumbed over several of the pages, reading as if to be sure he wrote them correctly, then stopping at a blank page. The pencil touched paper as he wrote quickly, his handwriting neat and tidy, with a touch of calligraphy on certain letters.

On the train, heading to the damned school again. It's not like I have much of a choice though if I want to be somebody. Same crap every day, no matter what year it is, it's not going to change. Let's see how this ride goes, and judge from that. If anything, maybe some new kid won't puke on me this time.

With that, he set the notebook and pencil beside him and stretched out, his eyes closing partly. With a sharp breath, he smiled to himself and looked down. "Maybe this time, it won't be so bad."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Documented Memories Empty Re: Documented Memories

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 am

With no farewell from her parents or older brothers, Charlotte staggered through the train, trying to find an compartment that was empty and when that was a failure, she found one with one lonely Ravenclaw with his eyes closed. Sliding the door open, she threw in her luggage and took a seat quietly.

Her Slytherin robes were being worn over her regular clothes. She never really loved wearing the uniform with the long skirts and the white button up shirts but Charlotte had to put up with it. Well, she always did.

"Alright so, considering you're alone in the compartment, I'm going to take share it with you," Charlotte mentioned as she looked at him, sizing him carefully. "Unless you want me to leave."

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Ophion Kendis
    Ophion Kendis
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ophion Kendis Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 am

When he heard the door to his compartment open, Ophion peered up to see the brownish blonde haired girl staring down at him. As she threw her down and sat beside his feet, his brow raised. It hadn't been the first time that he had to sit in a compartment with someone, but surely there were other places she could have taken? Clearing his throat, he sat upright, though his feet still crossed atop the opposite seat beside her. "I expect you can do what you like, can't you? It's a free train."

This was one of the reasons many people didn't like being around Ophion much, his somewhat rude attitude. He didn't mean to seem harsh or unkind by any means, he simply didn't care what others around him did, nor that they were around him. They would be anyway, right? "I'm likely to sleep most of the way, or write, so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't make too much noise."

His hands rest over one another, the fingers on his left grazing softly along the scar on his right hand. He did this out of habit, ever since he had gotten it. He wasn't wearing his robes yet, preferring to stay in his normal clothing as long as possible, which was usually just before the train arrived at the station.

Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Ariana walked past the trolley, a small smile on her face. Her eyes searched the small crowd knowing she wouldn't find him. She walked past a group of giggling girls toward the door leading to the next set of carts. She looked through the small windows of each compartment, hoping to catch a glimpse of her only friend at Hogwarts, or anywhere for that matter. She knew she would find him scowling out at the passing trees, or sleeping with his legs kicked up.

Finally, she found him, though not alone. She scanned from him to the girl and back again, before clearing her throat and stepping inside. She was already wearing her red and black gryffindor over her other clothing. "Hey Ophy, what's up?" She didn't ask if she could take the cart with them, knowing he would say yes anyway.

Immediately, her eyes turned to the other girl, eyeing her closely. She hadn't really known any other people other than him, so she decided she would be polite. Holding out her hand, she spoke quickly and high pitched. "Hi there, I'm Ariana. Ophy, how come you didn't wait for me at the front? It was hell to find you in here you know."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:09 am

"Well then I'll take my seat here," The older Slytherin responded as she crossed her legs. Looking through her duffle bag, she found an magazine that was a couple of weeks old that she could read.

"Fine by me," Charlotte agreed. "I'm not very talkative so it would work out."

At the sudden entrance of another young girl with robes of a Gryffindor, the Slytherin wasn't too happy about being ignored at first and after a few minutes, she sort of wished she had. Charlotte knew that she was being eyed and after being in Durmstrang for the past year, the school of the dark and evil, she played it off like she wasn't.

The girl spoke a little too fast for her, and her high pitched voiced made her cringe in annoyance. She didn't even hide the fact that it did.

"Charlotte," was all she responded, not taking her hand that she was holding out. The older girl wasn't too fond of people as it was and many of had found her rude. "Pleasure to meet you, Ariana."
    Ophion Kendis
    Ophion Kendis
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ophion Kendis Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:06 am

Ophion gazed up toward the door when Ariana entered, blinking a few times, before giving a slight smile. "I didn't really see the point in waiting, you always seem to find me anyway." Turning his eyes to Charlotte, he pursed his lips and closed his eyes again, shaking his head. She didn't seem rather fond of Ariana, but that was normal for a lot of people. He was glad however, that she wasn't really the talkative type, though with Ariana here it really wouldn't matter.

With a deep breath, he picked up his notebook and began to write again, eyeing the other two closely as he scribbled. Ariana found me again, I expect she'll want to be spending the year with me, like last year. Doesn't really matter to me, the company isn't too bad. I met a girl by the name of Charlotte, she seems to be somewhat of a stuck up. Either that, or she just doesn't really care for people. Either way, she's a Slytherin so I doubt I'll see much of her.

Setting his notebook and pencil down again, he smiled as he gazed out the window, the trees passing by quickly every other second. He slipped his wand out of his bag and gripped it tightly, eyeing it as if studying. There was a strong bond between a wand owner and the wand he had been told, and as much was true. Whenever he held his, there was always a sense of loyalty that spread throughout his body. "Pick your classes yet?" He asked, not particularly to either one.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

Ariana smiled at his smile. She knew she annoyed him but she also knew he enjoyed her company, which was why she stuck around. She turned toward the older Slytherin, noting the snotty gesture. Ariana smiled sweetly and extended her hand out. "Nice to meet you." She half expected the girl to leave her hanging but didn't care either way. She turned to Ophey, "One day you will make it so I can't find you." She settled back in the seat and listened to the silence in the cab and every so often peeked over at Ophey waiting for him to finish his writing. She began to fiddle when he finally broke the silence. "Picked your classes yet?" She jumped to answer him, but bit back the excited high pitched response allowing the girl, Charlotte to reply first.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 am

Glancing up from her magazine, she eyed the girls hand but decided against taking it. She wasn't fond of new people, well, truth to be told, she wasn't fond of people at all... just those few exceptions. Clearly they knew each other and feeling like a slight intruder, the Slytherin closed her magazine and placed it back into her bag.

"I did pick my classes," she stated as she stood up. Her mind wandering to Faye and Afonka whom where back in Durmstrang. After a year away from Hogwarts, she wished she had stayed at Durmstrang or actually, she wished she had been allowed to be a transfer again but to France this time.

Placing her hands on her waist, she decided on leaving to go find Grayson to annoy her. And maybe Ren and Tshering would be there as well.

"I'm off to go wander and I'll probably come and pick up whatever is mind later," she stated, even if they probably didn't care. Slinging her purse with her, she left the compartment with a final and silent wave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 am