Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

empire state of mind

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

empire state of mind Empty empire state of mind

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 pm

After the last class and what she had learned about the professor after it, Camille was a bit unsure of whether to go back or not. Biting her lip, she hesitated at the door before taking a deep breath and entering. She needed to get over that.

Of course, she would never be "BFFs" with Professor Kirke, or bake cookies, but just because the woman was a vampire. . . She shook her head as she sat on a mattress. Kirke had killed Sorin, for which Camille was grateful.

She might be a real bitch, but she wouldn't kill inside school, would she?
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

empire state of mind Empty Re: empire state of mind

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Quinn walked in and saw Camille. Quinn sat down on the floor and laid back but made sure to put a book under her head. "Hey Camille" Quinn looked at her feet that were in front of her. "Sorry, I'm a bit lazy today" Quinn smirked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 am

Camille turned her head to watch as her friend walked in class and smirked. "Lazy, huh?" she teased, "What have you and Tobias been doing around that is making you so lazy, miss Mikaelson?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am

Quinn hit her friend on her shoulder and rolled her eyes. "Well Camille, we really haven't talked since the incident, and being back here will just make it worse because now Tobias can rip Sithis apart. I hate my life so much" Quinn sighed.

"How can I go from my life being shit, meeting Tobias who brought me back from hell, now I feel like I'm slipping back to hell" Quinn groaned.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed May 09, 2012 11:10 pm

"You don't know what Hell is." Mora said simply, closing the door of the classroom behind her. "You're young. What seems like a big deal will be mundane in a few years. You know nothing of sorrow. Not yet." With that, she made her way over to her bean bag, sinking into it with a sigh.

Her eyes went from one to the other. "Let it be known that I expect you to get right to meditation before I get here, to loosen up your mind and get it ready for exercising. It's like stretching before you dance, or tuning up before you sing. The mind is both an instrument and weapon."

She smiled. "Now. The first thing you need to know about the mind is that it needs to be protected. You wouldn't want people just running around in your mind, would you? You need defenses. Most teachers would tell you walls, but I think you need something better." She grinned. "Walls can be broken, torn down, and refortified. What you need is something stronger. Something attuned to you. It can be anything, but I think landscapes are easier. It is much easier to break down a wall then it is to, say, navigate your way through a forest, or swim through shark infested waters. If you found yourself on the moon without an oxygen tank, you'd need to get out of there quick."

Mora clapped her hands suddenly, the sound booming throughout the room. "Shock and Awe, ladies! That's how you keep out mental preditors. It's the best way! So, I need you to think of a landscape that most suits you. Something you can connect to. It'll be easier if you do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:33 am