Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Empty Citizens of the Great Roman Empire

Post by Roman Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Npnssn

Roman Ritter
    The Warrior

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Tumblr_m3u5bzbCJh1qcwhkeo1_400

"What can I say? It's a bit of a stretch, but I like to be optimistic. Or at least, I like to pretend to be optimistic. But it's probably the same thing."

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 545622_1285210134328_100 Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Carey_mulligan067Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Summer_glau_297319342Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 831398Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 7401929Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Halle-Berry-Wont-Attend-2012-Oscars-100x100
    ===Best Friend=====Girlfriend======Fiance========Friend=======Bully=========Owner===
    Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 2zp0f3r
    ==Cat==

Eli Patterson
    The Protecter

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Tumblr_ly8ulxKTLf1r2ckfbo1_r1_500

"My name's Eli. I don't get a real quote because I don't talk about myself often enough."

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Beatrice-rosen_min100Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Emma_stone_100x100Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 00000017-1886Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 1368799
    ====Fiance=======Sister=======Best Bro======Apprentice==

Lisette Josse
    The Lover

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Tumblr_m14d8px3DO1qfvzyf

"Even I'm not perfect, though that is subject to change."

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 00000003-4197Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Dianna-agron-pink-hair-cosmopolitan-lindsay-lohan-100x100Citizens of the Great Roman Empire 3Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Freema-agyeman_min100Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Do023
    ==Best Friend====Best Friend=======Sister=======Lover=======Boyfriend====

Nolan Carde
    The Killer

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Tumblr_lyjr35D30v1ro43k6o1_500

"For he was already frozen. After all, that's who he was. Nolan Carde: Man of Steel."

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Halle-berry-100x100Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Enrique_iglesias
    ===Daughter=======Butler====

Axel Volkov
    The Innocent

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Tumblr_m3u428K9ko1rvtvogo2_500

"You've already taken everything away from me. Stop trying to give it back, because you never, ever can."

Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Gerard-butlerCitizens of the Great Roman Empire 39382.sq100Citizens of the Great Roman Empire Kiernan_shipka
    ====Father=======Protector=======Best Friend====

Coyota Rangan
    The Lost One

"A Rangan doesn't feel fear."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 am