Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

sister act

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

sister act Empty sister act

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 am

Adele had never been partying before, especially not on a school night. All of this was... strange for her. She wasn't used to being so publicly watched by people when she danced. Nor was she used to people flirting with her all the time. She had practically squealed when a slightly older boy tried to dance and hold her hips.

If only someone could help her survive.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

sister act Empty Re: sister act

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 am

After getting some Quidditch supplies from some shops, Jordan decided it was time for some food. The Hissing Snake, that would be the place - regardless of how odd and inconvenient it sounded. As he made his way there, he needed to stop by the post and give em' his Quidditch supplies. After he gave the address and name and school, he paid and left - heading for the Snake. After he came down a stairwell and to a door, he pushed it open and looked around - stepping in. People were all pissed up, and he couldn't help but notice one thing - a pretty little girl that was pretty much being fondled by someone. That wasn't okay, and he was going to help her - mudblood or no, because women didn't deserve that - no one did. He practically ran over there and started yelling at the guy, to let go of her.

"Ey' mate, you do realize she isn't interested right? You bloody plonker, take yer hands off her now. Take a freaking hint man."

And with that, Jordan reared back and threw a punch at the guy - aiming away so he wouldn't hit the girl.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:45 am

Adele gasped when she saw someone come towards her. She ducked out of the way so she wouldn't be hit by the punch. It was a young boy, and the punch hit the older boy square in the face. "You never told me you had a boyfriend!" the older boy snarled, leaving Adele alone. The Gryffindor only smirked and stuck her tongue out at him, an obvious way of saying, 'Sucks to be you.'

Of course, being her, she had to investigate. She practically pounced the boy, locking her arms tightly around him. "You're my knight in shining armour!" she grinned, her eyes brimming with thanks, "thankyouthankyouthankyou!"
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 am

If anything Jordan wanted to hurt the boy even more, for the tone he took on him. Treating a lady like that and disrespecting royalty in about five seconds? Some people just seriously lacked class, he was probably a mudblood though, too. The girls comment was pretty funny though, he had to admit - she seemed to cheer up instantly when he saved her, and she was even having fun now - so it seemed. With a smile on his face he looked over to where the guy had walked off and yelled.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, ya wanker!"

He nearly stumbled backward when she latched onto him for a hug, but he didn't mind. He simply wrapped one arm around her back and combed his hand through her hair - for calming purposes, if she even needed that. It was quite ironic, being chivalrous and then being called a knight - oh that was great. She spoke about a million words a second though, enough to make a massive art exhibit with tons of colours, if her voice produced it. Calming down now, he looked down to her - still in their embrace and tried to be civil with her.

"Yes, yes. I am your knight in shining armour. Are you alright though? Honestly, if you are not - I am going to go kill that prick... And your welcome, a thousand times over. I am Jordan, by the way.'
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 am

Adele's face turned pale for a brief second when this boy had mentioned her being his girlfriend. Weren't girlfriends and boyfriends for grown-ups and people like Hazelle who couldn't tell right from wrong? The brunette's teeth bit her lip as she thought about it. Was she old enough to have boyfriends now? It didn't matter for now; the older boy was already walking away, and that was enough for her. She stuck her tongue out when her Knight in Shining Armour called the Villain a wanker; she knew it meant something bad an in no circumstances she was going to ever repeat that word.

"Oh my Pineapple Army!" she squealed, "so you're like, a knight from Kandrakhar? With a million pounds of armour and stuff?" She giggled when he started combing her hair; it tickled. "Weeeeeeeell..." she mused, "I'm not alright, but I don't like you killing people, so I am alright!" She leaned back so the boy would have some space to breathe and hugging someone was a lot of work sometimes. "Ooooh... I'm technically Jodie, but I usually call me Adele!"
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 am

This girl was precious, and he was enjoying their hug as much as he could - with a stranger. Her every mannerism, her giggles, her touch - it was all purely blissful. As she pulled away he frowned somewhat, but he couldn't be upset - he didnt even know her. He simply stared at her as she seemed to be all excited, and her mood seemed to turn the frown into a smile. Hopefully Adele didnt actually believe Jordan was a knight, because he clearly wasn't. After her burst of happiness, he figured he would speak as well.

"Not a knight like that, Adele. A knight in the sense of virtues, chivalry - and respect, so a knight - with a wand, essentially. Do you want to go somewhere brighter and more cheerful, with me, Jodie-Adele?"

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"Oooooh... so you're The Knight In Shining Armour Without The Armour But With A Wand!" Adele reasoned, her head nodding as her grin reached ear to ear, "that is waaaaaaaay better! But... the name should be shorter though." The Gryffindor pouted, resting her head on her fist. "What do you think would count as short for 'The Knight In Shining Armour But With A Wand? The Magic Knight?"

Adele nodded. "Yes!" she exclaimed, giggling, "and where would this cheerful place happen to be?"
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Jordan couldn't help but smile at her, her attitude would make anyone feel better. She did speak a million words a minute and was impossibly cute - which made the situation even better. Her nicknames were quite amusing, but rather long and drawn out. She was trying though - and that made him happy, so trying to be excited as she was - he replied.

"Well according to that guy, you could call me boyfriend, Adele. But in all honesty, call me Jordan. Or Pendragon, seeing as I am a descendant of King Arthur."

The mentioning of boyfriend to her made him incredibly nervous. He had never thought of it, nor found anyone worth dating. He nervously shifted his weight, putting on a smile - as he held out his hand for her.

"Anywhere away from here, Adele. And as long as you come, any place will be better....."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

"Boyfriend?" Adele repeated, her face contorted in disbelief, "that's a funny nickname, isn't it? I can't run across the hall and call you 'Boyfriend!'" She then chuckled. "Oh well... you can call me 'Girlfriend,' but that's a funny nickname too." Her eyes widened. "Oooh... King Arthur! The guy with the Knights of the Round Table and fights a lot, right?" She then mimicked a knight fighting, yelling, 'RAH!' at the top of her lungs and marching towards the front line.

Adele gratefully took his hand. "I want to go to the place... where the Pineapple Army don't exist," she stage whispered, her eyes brimming with fear, "because... they're going to kill us in exchange for..." She paused. "Food."
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Adele even saying boyfriend to Jordan made him feel amazing, whether it was real or not. Part of him wanted her to mean that, she lessened the evil within him. She made smiles plaster across his face, and as she talked about his ancestor and pretended to be a knight. He thought she was unbelievably cute, and showed his happiness in his speech.

"Yup, thats my Great Grandfather. And you are the cutest, most beautiful knight I have ever met."

As she took his hand, he tightened his grip and rubbed the back of her hand. She was probably cuter than ever now, which made Jordan like her even more. He leaned down slightly and kissed her cheek before he walked out the door with her, holding the door open for her. As they were outside, he took in a breath of fresh air and spoke.

"Wherever we go, I will defend you from the Pineapple Army, if they ever show up. But lets walk till we find a place, girlfriend. Just trust me."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:56 am

"So..." Adele began, trying to clarify whatever was being said, "you're related to the King Arthur, but you don't have any armour?" She shook her head in disdain. "That's really, really stupid." She then gasped when Jordan had called her a knight. Her eyes brimmed with tears. "Thank you!" she announced, leaping to embrace him again, "even though I'm not a knight because I'm not brave at all, but thank you!"

Something tightened in her hand, and after a silent gasp was released from her lips, Adele flinched. Jordan then rubbed the back of her hand and she was calm again, her cheeks blushing. She was led to the front of the nightclub, and she walked out of the door. She waited outside so that Jordan could come along with her. She giggled like a child when he told her he'd protect her from the Pineapple Army. "Yay!" she grinned, finding a sense of trust in this boy. After all, he was the first person she met to not be irked by the fact she thought that there was such a thing as the Pineapple Army. "Sure!" she agreed, "why not? Lead the way, darling Knight!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:27 am