Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sister and/or relatives

Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Sister and/or relatives Empty Sister and/or relatives

Post by Mary Swale Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm eager to get mary some more family members... People who carry her name, and who will be of great importance in the plot I've made for her and her sister.

'Course, her sister is the most significant person that I want RPed. If she isn't adopted though, I'll be making her on my own. Anyway, here's some basic facts that I want you to keep:

Name: Ellie Swale
    Face claim: None as of now.
    Siblings: Mary Swale
    Bloodstatus: Pureblood
    Hair/Eyes: Blonde/Blue

Personality: Honestly, it's up to you. You can make her stubborn, hotheaded, evil etc. As long as she stays normal until the start of her fifth year.

Basic plot: You can make up her first years on Hogwarts, although I've made a little plot the summer holidays after her 4th year:

Coraline (my second char) tries to hurt Mary, and kills Ellie and Mary's parents (Thor and Kari) before torturing the two sisters. After this, you can make Ellie crazy, mad, out of her mind etc. That's all up to what you want to do with her next and what you prefer RPing.

I'm requiring you to be active with her. If you realise you won't have enough time to play the basic plot, please send me a PM so I can either take her myself or find a new RPer for her. Simple as that.

You're not very restricted, although I do realise it can be boring during the first two years, before she's off to Hogwarts... You're allowed to say she's off to various towns on holidays etc. and you can also RP her parents a little bit to make a reason for her to be in Paris (as an example.)

Hopefully I'll find someone willing to take her on ^^;
    If you want to make a character related to them, please send me a PM regarding the matter! Wink

-Dove

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:01 am