Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

From the Ashes

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

From the Ashes Empty From the Ashes

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:27 pm

It was pitch black in the little padded room, the only light coming from the tiny cigar boxed window at the very top of the wall. The only sign of life came from a snoring man lying on the padded floor in the corner bound in as many ways possible. A straight jacket to keep him from hitting or making weapons, a muzzle to stop his razzor sharp fangs from piercing any of the staff and apparation proof chains all strapping him into the room.

It was the first time it had been silent in months.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

From the Ashes Empty Re: From the Ashes

Post by Djinn Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Djinn strode through the front entrance of Furmage Asylum, pausing at the visitor's checkpoint. A stern-looking mediwitch looked up from behind the thick, spell-guarded glass.

"I have come to collect Aspen Salvator," he told her with a smile that was far too cold to count as charming. When she opened her mouth to tell him that wasn't possible, he spoke her name, tone commanding and authoritative. Even stripped of his status as a demon, Power of a Name came as easily to him as breathing.

"You will let me collect Aspen Salvator," Djinn informed her. The woman nodded along with his words.

"Of course..." she said dreamily. She opened the heavily warded door, then lead him through the facility, pausing outside one of the doors in their most heavily guarded units. Opening it, she raised her wand, the action mechanical, and canceled the spells holding the patient.

"He's been here for -" she began.

"That will be all," Djinn interrupted sternly. "You needn't worry about this patient, anymore. Off you go, now." The woman obeyed, disappearing down the maze-like corridors.

The demon turned towards the man in the cell, eyes gleaming as well as they did when they were crimson. "Aspen," he called quietly, infusing the name with a trace of will. "<Aspen Salvator>... old friend. It's time to wake, Aspen. I've come to get you out of this dump."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Aspens eyes snapped open and a split second later he'd apparated to a crouched position. The position made pointless by the many restraints he'd been wearing. Even if he wanted too he couldn't protect himself, but he felt no need. He tilted his head to the side and looked the man before him. Did he know him? Why out of everyone he'd met so far was he the only one he didn't want to kill?

With that he stood up straight and put away his fangs. "Out where?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 am

Once certain the man was wholly aware of his surrounding and behaving as expected, Djinn closed the distance between them, helping to untangle him from the numerous bindings. The actions were nearly... caring. Paternal, almost.

"You are in Furmage Asylum," Djinn explained. "There were some who thought you needed to be brought here for you... safety." The word was spoken with disdain, conveying the sentiment that he didn't agree with such an assessment.

He continued. "I tried to convince them that you would be better off with me. You don't belong here, Aspen. You deserve far better. But since when do healing staff listen to anyone but their own?" The demon sneered.

"There. Better." Djinn stepped back, inclining his head in approval. "Shall we leave here?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:32 am

Once he was free of his bindings he couldn't help but feel more grateful towards the man. He had no recollection of how long he'd been tied up but every part of him felt stiff. He stretched his neck to each side hearing the satisfying crack each time. So they thought him insane did they? He'd show they insane.

"Man it feels good to move!" He was jumping on the spot now stretching his arms and legs. Could he? Nooo could he seriously? And with no sound at all he vanished on the spot. A second later he returned soaking wet on the other side of the room. "Woooo that was a thrill. I have idea why I can do that but I'm loving it." He smile poking one of his fangs with his tongue. "Now I'm ready to leave." He had no idea if that healer would make it out of the ocean alive or not but he considered it pay back either way.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:47 am

Djinn waited patiently for the man to return, a smug smirk pulling at his lips. He had never particularly cared for the man before. Before, the man had been his Lord's lapdog and wielded far too much influence on his son. Now, however...

Well, Djinn would have never wasted the effort in bringing the man back to life and from the bowels of Hell if he was not certain he would be his.

"Because it is in your blood Aspen," Djinn said, sounding vaguely amused. "The things that you can do... why, you're practically a demigod.

"But you are right. It is time for you to leave." He held out his arm for the man to take, ready to transport them both far away from the asylum.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:04 am

He looked at Djinn like he'd just said something weird. "What's in my blood?" He asked being called practically a demigod? What did that even mean? Obviously he was no normal human and there had to be a reason why he just couldn't think what it was.

One side of his mouth pulled up into a smirk as he stepped forward and took the mans arm. He could be leading him to his death for all he knew but he no longer cared... Had he ever cared? He was going to be free of this trap either way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:10 am