Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Ashes to Ashes

Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Ashes to Ashes Empty Ashes to Ashes

Post by Henrick Von Richter Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 pm

I was feeling a bit sleepy, so I figured I could stop by the staff room for a cup of coffee. As I pushed open the door and made my way to the coffee maker, I searched around - making sure no one was around. Giving away my existence as a vampire would be horrendous, and wouldn't be socially acceptable - so I had to keep a low profile of it. As the room seem cleared, and the coffee was brewing - I patted my blazer, making sure the blood bag was still in it. Why I had assumed it would have disappeared, was beyond me - but I was glad to have some reassurance. As the coffee maker ticked, I pulled the pot off and poured the precious nectar into my cup. Since I had become a vampire, though - normal food and drinks simply were not satisfying, at least not with a little bit of a special spice. Making sure no one was around me, still, I popped the tip off the blood bag and began to pour some into the coffee - instead of using creamer. Throwing away the blood bag, I leaned backwards, pressing into the counter - as I looked out to the rest of the room.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Ashes to Ashes Empty Re: Ashes to Ashes

Post by Rozzers Fri May 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Alexa's Eyebrows raised as she watched the new Professor from the door way of the staff room. So a vampire? She was used to them, well her 666 year old Aunt who always put blood in her coffee. Alexa wouldn't pri into the new Professors buissness. She was a master in many subjects, including Legillemecy and Occlumency. She smiled and her blonde hair flowed around her as she walked over to the sofa and sat down elegantly.

With a snap of her fingers a coffee filled mug suddenly apperead into her hands. She looked up to the man and smiled.

"Well Hello and welcome to Durmstrang Mr Von Richter. I'm Alexa Rozalie Thorpe, Head of Hitrost and the Transfigurative Arts Professor." Alexa said woth a smile as she took a sip of her coffee.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 am

I jumped at the sound of the feminine voice that was in the room, to be honest it surprised me. Normally I could sense someone in the room with me, or hear their thoughts at least - but I wasn't actually trying to read thoughts at the moment. I avoided using that ability whenever I could, just to give people their personal space. The voice was rather soothing though, very beautiful - but a Hitrost woman, of course would have a voice like that. Even if she did teach the one subject I was never good with, she was still interesting nonetheless; and her name wasn't bad either, elegant, long and beautiful. And even her snap, which brought her coffee to her was fun and exciting, I needed to know this girl. I made my way over to her, sipping my coffee slowly - before stopping in front of her. Blonde, why was that such a beautiful hair color - and for her? Smiling at her, I replied trying to calm down from the scare I just received. "I appreciate the formal welcome, Miss Thorpe, or is it Mrs. Thorpe? Ah, head of my old house - how are the Hitrost's now? Still as good at Quidditch as when I played for them a few years ago? And I guess you already know that I am the Battle Strategies professor - beautiful voice and name by the way. Sorry if that isn't the proper thing to say, but I couldn't ignore it."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 12:53 am

Alexa's fearsome green eyes pieced his with a spark. She smirked.

"No need to be calling me Miss Thorpe, Mr Von Richter. Please just call me Alexa. So you were a Hitrost student. Interesting. My Hitrost Students are a cunning group. It's a shame I didn't personally come to this school when I was a student. Being born in Norway, I was meant to come to this school, but I moved to England when I was young. This school has nothing on hogwarts I have to say. But I do miss being the Slytherin Seeker. The highmaster made me the Hitrost Head of house because it's basically the same to Slytherin House. For The Qudditch team, I know my house will win this year. Well my voice has been complemented many of time, but thank you." Alexa said with a smirk.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 1:17 am

Her eyes caught my attention, which normally would have never happened. I never spent time paying attention to such trivial things, but they truly were distracting. Green and fierce, and they were connected to mine - which was a bit spooky, yet attractive at the same time. After a moment I shifted uncomfortably and began listening to the young woman speak. I was pleased to be informed that I didn't have to call her anything but Alexa, because it was much simpler - meant we were moving to the friend zone, as opposed to professional acquaintances. Her voicing her opinion of her house was quite interesting too, because it was very highly opinionated and a bit arrogant - the proper attitude. Before I had been merely a Ravenclaw, yet when I came here I was in Hitrost - and I instantly gained a sense of superiority and arrogance, which I wasn't ashamed of. A bit of arrogance only made the person in question that much stronger as a person, which was always a positive - at least in my book.

I retaliated her smirk with a devilishly beautiful smile, before I even began to speak to her. "Well Alexa, don't call me Mr. Von Richter - Just call me... Ric. I merely transferred here as a fourth year. I went from Ravenclaw to Hitrosty, so it was an interesting turn - and I happened to win them both at least two league cups each, in Quidditch. And being the Seeker, that is quite the roll, dear. I never had a position, the coaches always forced me to play every roll - mostly Keeper. But I do hope Hitrost will do especially good this year, it would be amazing to see it from a staff members point of view. And I never got the chance to cheer from the stands.... so, it is an enlightening experience."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 am

"It's of course a very enlightening experience, Ric. I think my Hitrost students like to give me heart attacks some times when they fly. I hate it when one of my own house or any students crash or fall." Alexa said to Ric. She took a sip of her coffee.

"Well I had won 4 league cups for Slytherin. I had to give up my seeker posistion when I became Head Girl. So you were a Ravenclaw. Well I remember when the sorting hat was on my head, it told me I could of made a good Hufflepuff. I snarled at it in my mind, then I relised it was joking. But it did say I do have the caring qualities." Alexa said with a true smile and a small musical laugh.

"If you have any trouble or you need to talk to some one, Ric. You can come to me with confidence and trust. You can find me in my classroom or office in The West Tower. I think you will truely like it here." Alexa said as she moved a her hand to his hand and lightly squeezed it.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 12:16 pm

I could tell how sincere she was, as she talked about her students - they really meant a lot to her. That made me question myself, because I hadn't been a teacher yet. So, would I grow attached to my students, like she was? As she finished speaking for a moment, I looked down at the coffee and saw I still had a lot - so I just topped the glass up. As all the coffee swarmed down my throat, she began to talk again - so with a gulp, I began to listen. My eyes widened as she mentioned winning several league cups, she was beautiful, intelligent and quite the athlete. But I was unsure whether or not the target of the Ravenclaw comment was negative or not, but I laughed slightly at the Hufflepuff one. They were such a useless house, and I am surprised that they still kept them around Hogwarts. Her smile was very heartwarming and her laugh was actually quite pleasant - cute, even.

I couldn't decide whether or not to speak, because it was hard to tell when she was done speaking - or about to begin. Having such reassurance as someone to talk to was interesting, even if I had only known her for a short amount of time - I did feel like I trusted her. Vampires that trust so easily.... Could get me staked, I thought, as I backed up the idea with a mental laugh. As she lightly squeezed my hand, I was unsure of what to do - I usually refrained from even carrying out conversation with women, to avoid drama. But I couldn't help but squeeze back even more gently, so I wouldn't crush her hand. And then with a big smile, and a warm voice - I spoke to her. "Lets hope you don't actually have a heart attack, Alexa. I can always cast a slow fall spell, when they fall - if it will really ease your conscious. And that is quite impressive, your cups I mean. I have never met someone so.... prestigious or athletic, such as yourself - and a girl nonetheless. I meant no offense.... It is just admirable to meet someone like yourself, truly... I am at a loss for words. And I will keep that in mind, Alexa - if I have any problems, I will come to you. Mainly because I feel like I can trust you, and I haven't felt that way in a while, about anyone - except my brother. I am sure that voice of yours, and those eyes are enough to melt any of my problems away..."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh, I have already cast a slow fall spell last year on one of my 4th year Hitrost last year. It happened to be in really bad weather as well. I love to be athletic. No offence taken Ric. I had grown up learning with swords and daggers. So that kept me in shape during school, alond with Qudditch. I'm sure you will come to trust me Ric. Hopefully I gain your trust and likewise." She said with a smile. Her mouth pouted and her eyes widened at what he said last.

Alexa looked through her long lashes at him. She gave a small chuckle and she flipped her hair to a side.

"So did you like being a Ravenclaw then? My father was a Ravenclaw and If I wasn't placed in Slytherin, I would of wanted to go into Ravenclaw. It's just..." Alexa broke off. Her right pocket moved.

"Would you like to learn something about me? It might frighten you." Alexa asked Ric. Her eyes locked with his again.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Everything about Alexa was incredibly pleasing, and made me smile - but she was quite the girl. I had never actually had a girlfriend, that liked me - nor a proper relationship, so this was interesting. She wanted to gain my trust, and in turn - and me gain hers, which she had my trust - without even trying. And when her lips pouted, I about lost myself - it was possibly the most gorgeous, yet adorable thing I had ever seen. And trying to be calm, without giggling or anything over the cuteness - I spoke. "You already have my trust, Alexa." As she began to talk about Ravenclaw, I was surprised - yet happy, because she would have been one. It was interesting to think, because I could have probably been around her - I mean, she couldn't be that much younger or older than me. Before I tried to answer, I sensed something - it was moving in her pocket, yet I had no idea what it was. And as she asked me something, a bit bizarre - I scratched my head, and sat next to her, as close as I could. Moving some hair out of her face that remained after her flick, I replied to her. "Ravenclaw... Yes, it was quite exquisite. And sorry, that strand wasn't doing you any justice..... And try me, Alexa - you are perfect, and I don't scare easily - I mean after all - I" As I looked around, making sure no one was there - I leaned into her as closely as possible. Even at her throat, I didn't want her blood - she meant to much, so my hunger controlled itself. With that, I whispered in her ear - feeling her blood pumping through her. "I am a vampire... But don't worry, I care about you to much already - to even think about hurting you..."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Alexa watched as he sat down very close next to her. Henrick pushed back a piece of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. Her breath hitched as he leaned in towards her neck. She kept her emotions under control behind her mask.

"I already know what you are Mr Von Richter. I saw what you put in your coffee. Your not the first vampire I have met. I have a great Aunt who is a vampire and she is a relation and her age is 666 years old." Alexa said quietly as she looked up at him. She placed a hand on his cheek.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I know its very hard to trust people. Trust me, I had avery hard childhood which I lost a young brother, but I will tell you about that later. My feeling are much the same towards you, Ric." Alexa said as she stroked his cheek. Her pocket moved again and she sighed.

You may make a apperance now my dear Fade! Alexa hissed in parceltounge. Her cobra made her apperance and slythered out of Alexa's robe onto her legs. Her snake raised it head to look at Henrick.

He smells like vampire Mistress. Well, introduce me then. If you don't, I will bite him! Fade hissed at her. Alexa gave a chuckle.

"This is my Cobra, Fade. She has forced me to introduce her to you. She is a very damanding little darling. She also knows what you are. You see, this is why Slytherin was the only house I fitted in. I found out that that The Thorpe line has Salazar's blood. He is my decendent and I have the ability to talk to snakes." Alexa said to him as shepicked up her Cobra and placed it on Ric's lap.

He seems very nice Mistress, for a vampire! Fade hissed at her as the the Snake slythered around the mans neck.

"Fade just said you seem very nice, for a vampire." Alexa said in a very low and quiet laugh.

(OOC: writing like This means Parceltounge)
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

I was relieved to know that she was okay with me being a vampire, but unsure of how she saw me. I had sensed no one when I put the blood in my coffee, but I didn't care - she accepted me. Never had I known a vampire older than myself, so one that was over one-hundred was simply stunning - but over six-hundred? Her look was so innocent, so loving - and my suspicion was confirmed when her hand was on my cheek - which I welcomed. I leaned into her hand as she did so, I craved her touch - her affection, it was mine - so I hoped. It was nice to hear that her feelings matched mine, and that I hadn't just semi-poured my heart out for her. And then I heard something, I couldn't pinpoint the exact dialect but I heard it - and then a snake appeared. I had never really been fond of them, but it was Alexa's cobra - I would have to make due. "I wish I had known you.... When we were in school, I would have love to compete alongside you - Alexa." As the snake wrapped around my neck, I tensed up a bit - but we were both powerful predators, so I didn't feel the need to be threatened. Also, I was unsure of how to pet a snake - so I ran my index finger down its back, trying to see if that did anything to it. And in an attempt to speak with it, I used my telepathy. Fade, do you understand me? I appreciate the compliment, by the way..." I averted my attention back to Alexa - taking in all her beauty. Running my finger down her jawline, I smiled - trying to think of something to say to her - but I didn't know what to say. So as nervous as I was, I said something - hoping it was appropriate. "Tell me Alexa... Are you s-single?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Alexa watched them both is awe. She watched as he ran a finger down her snakes back. Fade raised her head at the man.

Mistress. tell the vampire I can understand him. He used telepathy. I can't send my thoughts back to him. Fade hissed.

"She understands you. She can't project her thoughts to you though." Alexa said to him. She looked up at him as he ran a finger down her jaw line. Her lips once again pouted. Her green eyes sparked as she took his features in. He was very handsome, she noticed. She lifted her hands and cupped his face. She softly traced his face.

"Yes, I am single. I have been for 2 years now. What about you Henrick? With your looks and charm, I would of thought you would of mett someone by now." She asked him as she stroked his cheek.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 11:22 pm

I was happy to know that the snake understood me, as Alexa had told me. The one thing that displeased me, however, was the fact that it couldn't speak back to me - but that was expecting to much from a snake. There they went, her gorgeous lips pouted again, I nearly went insane - but I kept my composure. As she cupped my face, I winced under the heat of her hands - but soon came to accept it, as she began stroking my face gently. If anyone else had done this I would have been pretty freaked out and quite furious, but with Alexa - I wanted her to do this, I welcomed it. What the hell? How is this girl single? I thought, as I took in every ounce of her beauty. Not just her beauty, it was that amazing personality - and even her parseltounge was beautiful - it set her apart, made her unique - like me. Even before I was a vampire I valued individuality and she had it, everything I had ever wanted. I could kiss her now, if I wanted - but I restrained myself - that would be moving way to fast. As I kept one hand on the snake, I continued to stroke its back, trying to soothe it - make it feel comfortable around me.

As her hand continued to grace my cheeks, I smiled - at her comment and the fact that she was touching me. It was interesting, even my brother thought so - that I should have been in a relationship, but that was a lost cause. Vampires really couldn't love, and even before then... I was incapable of holding a relationship, because girls were heartless. But I sensed something different in Alexa - and I leaned into her, pressing our foreheads together. I put my hand over hers, whilst it was still on my face, before I spoke to her very calmly. "I am single..... But that is strictly because I have never found any interest in relationships. Of course I had them when I was younger, maybe one or two - but.... They meant nothing, there was never any love... But I have been single for.... 13 years now, I believe. Even if your words are flattering, they mean nothing - I just.... love doesn't particularly favor me, Alexa."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Alexa forehead touched his. Her bright green eyes met his bright blue ones. He hed her hamd to his cheek. She let her mask fall to show her emotions to him. Shee smiled a small smile at him.

"What happens if your favor has come? Trust me, My last relationship was a disaster. You see I have a God daughter who is called Pandora Reikhman, and I dated her fathers younger brother, which he only wanted me for my power and beauty. I ended after a year of hell While I was training to be a Auror and also while I was taking my masters in certain subjects. I was only 19-20 at the time. I had done some of my masterys at 17 and 18." Alexa said to him. Her Snake slythered from Henrick to the floor.

I will make my way back to your classroom mistress Her snake hissed.

Go through thr secret passages and be carefull my Dear Fade. Alexa hissed elegantly back.

"Mind me asking, but how old are you? I know its rude to ask. Your probebly thinking how old am I? Well I'm 22." Alexa said to him with a smirk.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Finally, I caught a smile from her - that was gorgeous, and I wanted to remember that forever. I pondered the ideal question she proposed, what if my time had come? If it had come, then I was happy to know Alexa would be mine - because she would be the only one that I wished to be with. But if it hadn't come, then this was some sort of horrible torturous nightmare. In all honesty, I wanted to believe this was my time, that Alexa was the girl - but I hadn't really believed in this before, and if this was indeed love at first sight; well, I would definitely need more time to think about this, maybe. I nodded to her, as she spoke of her last relationship - which sounded awful. My relationships paled in comparison to hers, because I was merely a teenager - not a man like I am today. My body became loose again, once the snake slithered off me - and I shot it a thought as it left, telling it that I would see it some other time. As I diverted my attention from the snake, and began focusing on the beautiful woman in front of me, again - she asked my age. That wasn't a rude question at all, I thought - but who was I to judge? We were both young, so that didn't matter - there was no need to make it a sensitive subject, until I was a few hundred years old, as a vampire. She was younger than me, what a surprise - but here I was a teacher, and her the head of a house.. that saddened me somewhat. As I ran my hand down her face, stroking it gently with my fingers - I replied to her. "I am merely but twenty-five, Alexa. So that means I wasn't that much further ahead than you, at Hogwarts...."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well you are correct of course, but what year were you in when you left?" Alexa asked him. She bit her lip in thought. She then licked her lips and looked into his eyes again. She felt Actully happy for the first time in a very long time. Had happiness found her after all this time? Alexa shut her eyes and smiled fully with truth.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 am

"I transferred to Durmstrang in Fourth Year, like literally the year they opened it up for transfers. So that made you a year one....." It was cute, all her mannerisms were - but anything that was involving her lips was extraordinarily cute. The licking of her lips though, I didn't quite understand it - but I didn't want to question it, or call her out on it. I wasn't out to make her feel singled out, that would never be my goal with her - I cared for her. As she shut her eyes and smiled, I leaned pulled up slightly away from her - and kissed her forehead. She seemed happy, and I shared that happiness - I was actually, probably - falling in love. Wrapping arms around her waist, I pulled her closer, resting my head against hers. This felt right, every bit of it did - and with that I whispered into her ear. "Would you be interested... in maybe giving love another shot? I will be if... if you want to."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 am

Alexa's eyes opened and widened as she listened to the question and the kiss to her her forehead.

"Of course. The question is, are You ready to give love ago, Henrick?" Alexa said she ran a hand down from his face to his chest to where his unbeating heart was. She smiled at him and she flciked her hair back again.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 am

"I am glad to hear that, Alexa. And of course - so long as you are the woman that I fall in love with." I watched her hand as it ran down to my heart, which upset me somewhat. I couldn't give her what she fully deserved, because my heart didn't beat - which was awful. I would, however, do everything in my power to try to give her everything she needed and deserved. As a smile grew across her face, I caught the disease and flashed her one - her smile was definitely contagious. I didn't mind that though, it made me feel warm to know that she actually cared. As she flicked her hair back again, I let loose a gentle laugh, before tracing her lip with my finger. Whether or not that was an intrusion of her personal bubble, I didn't know - but I felt like doing it.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun May 06, 2012 12:33 am

Alexa felt hip finger trace her lip. She placed a gental kiss on said finger.

"I don't mind that your a mini dracula you know." Alexa said with a chuckle. She really didn't mind at all.

"Its who you are that matters, not what you are." Alexa said as she placed a kiss on his cheek. She leaned back and smirked.

"So Professor Von Richter, Are you looking forward to teaching?" Alexa asked him. She placed her hands in him and moved them to her lap.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sun May 06, 2012 12:40 am

Her lips pressing against my finger was simply blissful, I was instantly jealous of my finger. I laughed as she called me a mini Dracula, I had never heard that one before. But what did matter, was the fact that she said it was who I was, not what I was - that counted. She was truly smart and wiser than any girl I had ever met, and I respected that. And I was even more pleasantly surprised when her lips met my cheek, it was even better. I wanted to pull her face to me, kiss her - anything I could, but I didn't want to move to fast, even if it was torturing me. As she leaned back I let out a mental sigh of sadness, but quickly shook it off as I replied to her. "I am your mini Dracula, that is for sure. And I know what you mean, that is why I like you so much - because you are simply stunning, everything about you is."

As she asked me about teaching, I froze up. I had totally forgotten about how terrifying the experience would be, because I was nervous as hell for it. I calmed down a bit, however, when she pulled my hands into hers, and then into her lap. That felt right, our hands intertwined and close to her - it was amazing. Trying to formulate a good answer, I replied. "I have to be completely honest with you. I have no idea if I am looking forward to it... I felt like my lesson plan I gave to Headmaster Rusnak was awful, even though he praised me for it. I have no idea how to teach these kids without coming across as a fool.... Being around kids and having students now, I really have no idea how to to deal with it at all - I was in the Ministry of Magic not that long ago.... so this is all new, Alexa.... So I have no idea if I am looking forward to this, I am terrified and horrified at how much I may mess up...." I said this as I rubbed my thumbs over the back of her hands, tightening my grip on her ever so slightly.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun May 06, 2012 12:50 am

"Hey Now Mr Von Richter. Don't put your self down. My advice is to be confident. If not the students will know this and they will run over you. Be strict, but friendly and then they will learn from you. This is my seconf year of teaching and trust me. I was nervous when I started out." Alexa said to him with a squeez to his hand. She noiced that his manly hands fit in her long elegant ones perfectly.

Alexa leaned in to him and she whisper ed into his ear.

"Believe in your self, Because I do!" Alexa said to him.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sun May 06, 2012 1:19 am

Her little pep talk was sort of what I needed, after all - I wasn't a teacher, until a few days ago. And even now, I hadn't started my classes - they were being put off til the beginning of Lesson Three. The squeeze from her hand was nice, it made me feel soothed even more - and I noticed something, our hands were literally made for each other. They were soft as silk, and honestly I could sit here forever and just run my fingers over them. But I couldn't do that, she would eventually die - I wouldn't. As she leaned into me and whispered, I flinched a bit - not expecting her warmth breath being pushed against my icy skin. She believed in me but I didn't even believe in myself, mainly because I wasn't cut out for this line of work. But I would believe in myself, just for her. "Thanks, Alexa - that means a lot. I am just scared I will let the kids down, and I don't want to be canned after my first few days.... But thanks, again - First you come into my life, then be my final chance at love... Now you give me pep talks. Where the hell have you been all my life? Maybe.... you could sit in on one of my classes sometime? Tell me after class... over a drink, or lunch.. How I did?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 pm

"Of course I can do that if ou want me to. It might make you more nervous thorugh Henrick. To tell you a fact actull, This is my second year of teaching. When I finished Hogwarts, I Started training to be a Auror and I was also taking Masters in Occumency, Legilimency, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Drak Arts and Defence Against the Drak Arts . I am the youngest Master in the first 5 subjects I said. I did train and learn really hard to get everything I wanted and all I needed was confidence in myself and thats what you need Henrick!" Alexa said as she kissed him on the forehead. Her lips lingered for a bit and when she met his eyes.

With a smirk she snapped her fingers to refill her coffee which was on the table.

"I also don't really need a wand either." Alexa said with a laugh. She took her coffee and sipped it.

"So Henrick. Tell me more about yourself?" She asked him.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Ciar ran her fingers through her hair as she approached the staff room door. She hadn't found her guardian anywhere and a niggling little feeling was telling her that Thorpe was in the staff room. That was the only reasonable explanation left. She needed to ask the woman something about Zephan. It wasn't urgent but Ciar knew if she didn't address it now she might forget about it. Raising her hand she knocked three times on the door to see if anyone would answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:29 am