Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding)

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding) Empty My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Spoiler:

Juliet couldn't believe that it was the day. The day that she was regretting, the day where she would tie the knot with Khariton. She sighed as she slipped into her dress at least she could pretend to be the blushing bride that everyone imagines. She did not feel it though and was wondering why her parents had set up the arranged marriage between the two of them they were not compatible at all she came to the reasoning that his parents must have something on her family that could tarnish the family name.

Looking in the mirror she had to admit that she was beautiful and the dress was perfect for her complexion even though it was not the traditional white dress that was done most of the time by the brides she hated white but knew it meant purity. She began to wonder how exactly she should style her hair so that the veil would look just right.

Spoiler:
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding) Empty Re: My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding)

Post by Khariton Lazar Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Khariton could not believe that today was the day he had been waiting for for a long time. He knew that the only reason that Juliet was marrying him was it was something that her parents had arranged years ago. He knew he loved her and he had hoped that in time she would come to love him.

Khariton sighed as he thought about it, and almost decided to call off the whole thing if it would not have been for his parents.

He was in the area set aside for the groom and the best man. He was getting ready wishing that Sasha was there to help calm his nerves a little.

He had already gotten dressed and was just waiting for everything to start.

Spoiler:

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding) Empty Re: My heart to you is given (Charlienco and Lazar wedding)

Post by Lucia Phoenix Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Lucia smiled at her friend. She was glad to help out. Thinking about Juliet she couldn't believe she was getting married. Lucia herself had yet to meet Khariton but she knew he would take care of Juliet. She walked over to Juliet and smiled "Juliet you look amazing. How are you feeling?" She smiled again and grabbed a bottle of water.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue May 01, 2012 4:42 am

Sacha paused a moment to watch the younger man. He appeared to be rather nervous. It was not unreasonable, Sacha supposed, nor uncommon. Sacha himself might have been prone to such anxiety, at one time. His own marriage to Alise had been a small, private ceremony.

"I had meant to come a bit sooner," Sacha said, finally drawing nearer. "I apologize. Something came up."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Juliet looked at Lucia and was glad that she was here maybe now she will be able to relax. Lucia did not know that this was an arranged marriage and she was not ready to tell her. she asked how she was feeling and the truth was she felt as if she was hit by a train and left laying on the tracks to succumb to her injuries.

"Lucia thank you for coming first off. You ask how I feel well I feel like I have been hit by a train." She sighed as she put an earring into her ear the set belonged to her mother and was what she wore on her wedding day. Juliet was given them but she decided to save them for her wedding as well. There was also a diamond necklace but Juliet was fairly simple and preferred just to wear the Charlienco ring around her neck like she had done since she was ten.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Tue May 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Khariton breathed a sigh of relief when Sasha walked into the tent now maybe time will go a little fast.

"Hey no big deal, you business comes before mine." Khar had to smile a little "If it would have been up to me we would have had this done and over with at the ministry."

Khariton got up and went over to the stash he on the table and poured two small glasses. He went and handed one to Sasha and kept the other one. Sitting back down in the chair.

"To starting a new" Khariton raised his glass as a toast.

"Now if only she would love me." Khariton sighed softly

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Sacha accepted the drink, raising his own glass to the man's toast. "Such is the plight of those with arranged marriages, or those of convenience, for that matter," he said. "But sometimes love comes later. It... creeps upon you, without your knowledge. And you go from obligation to genuine fondness.

"Be sincere," Sacha advised. "Someday, your sincerity is bound to make an impact."
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Fri May 04, 2012 8:41 am

Khariton sighed a little as he listened to Sasha give his advise, "Well I have been doing my best, with what I know."

Khariton sighed again then took a sip of his drink, "what am I getting myself into, I don't know the first thing about being a proper husband"

Khariton smiled a little "I imagine I might need a lot of advise"
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Wed May 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Lucia smiled and hugged Juliet again. She smiled but didn't want to push her questions. She saw that Juliet was a little unhappy. "Is there anything I can do sweetie? Get you a drink? Go check on someone or something? I don't want you to stress its your wedding day." She smiled softly and took another drink of water. She hoped this day was amazing for her friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:07 am