Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Heart to Heart | Sacha/Matthew

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Heart to Heart | Sacha/Matthew Empty Heart to Heart | Sacha/Matthew

Post by The Mel Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 am

The boy was angry with him.

Hardly surprising. Sacha himself was fairly certain he would have responded poorly had his own mother ever decided to get married. She hadn't, fortunately; Sacha had absolutely no faith in her choice in men.

Sacha leaned against the wall across from the door to Matthew's bedroom. It was very possible the boy was avoiding him, as well. Another thing that didn't surprise the man. What did surprise him was how very much the anger and avoidance both stung, even though he had anticipated them. The man sighed. He was bad at this - at being a father.

Straightening, he knocked lightly on the door. "Matthew. I would like to speak with you," he said quietly. "May I come in? Or would you like to come out?"
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Heart to Heart | Sacha/Matthew Empty Re: Heart to Heart | Sacha/Matthew

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Matt lounged on his bed eying his new collection of razors he was about to take one out. When he heard a knock at the door and growled a little when he realized who it was. He quickly hid his razors and stared at the door. What did he want, what else did he want to talk about. Sighing a little he headed to the door and leaned against it.

"Fine!" He said as he opened the door and then leaned against the door frame glaring at his father preferably he didn't want to talk to him but he was sure that he would not leave unless they talked.

"What do you want?" He snarled a little he was definately not ready to talk but he was a little scared to be on his own with his thoughts and the razors. Was he really thinking about ending his life. Whatever it didn't really matter was there anything to live for any more.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 am

Sacha gazed at the boy placidly a moment. "I do believe I have made it clear that you are to address me with respect," he said calmly.

"As I just said, I wish to speak with you. Now, we can sit in your bedroom, or the sitting room. It's up to you, but we are not about to have a discussion while standing in the corridor."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm