Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char) Empty The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

He pulled her along down to the basements close to where the hufflepuff common room was meant to be. "You ever been to the kitchens?" He asked dropping her hand to go tickle the pear in the portrait of a fruit bowl. He pulled back the portrait after it unlocked and found himself surrounded by dozens of tiny house elves.

"Master Barela how nice to see you again. What can we get for you?" Asked the elf closest to him.

"Well i would like a selection of the finest Italian food around, straight from Italy if you can. Can you believe the girl has never tried Italian?" He smiled wrapping his arm around her shoulder again.

"Certainly sir, please take a seat." Smiled the elf whilst others rushed to clean a spot for them at the table positioned under the Slytherin table in the great hall.

"Thanks Tiny." He smiled leading Char over to the table.

The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char) Empty Re: The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:55 am

Charlotte was pulled down the corridors and just by the Hufflepuff common room, she had never been down this way before and she watched carefully as Arsen messed with a portrait, she was about to tell him off for placing his hands all over one of the nicest portraits she had seen here for a while before she realised that the kitchens lay behind it.

"Wow. I never knew this was here!"

Charlotte looked at all the house elves and had to dodge some of them as they moved around her and one nearly bumped flat into her leg until she swerved to the side to miss her.

"Don't rub it in Dark, you'll make me feel like I've had a neglected childhood."

She teased pulling tongues at him and taking her seat.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char) Empty Re: The best food in the world? (Arsen/ Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:09 pm

He smiled. "One good thing about being adopted by a Malfoy. The Malfoys have been going here since the beginning of time." He said picking up one elf that had tripped over her own pillow case. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." She squeaked and backed away bowing into the crowd of Elves stood to one side.

"It's no problem." He smiled before turning back to Char. "Just as neglected as mine. It was my uncle who taught me what real food was. Well until he... Ar Tiny you are amazing." He smiled to the elf letting his last sentence trail off he was another one that had died around him.

He pulled forwards the plates of food and placed them in front of Char. "Right il mio angelo where do you want to start we have... Lasagne..." He said pointing to the right dish. "...Double Tomato Bruschetta... The best Italian Sausage Soup... Gourmet Mushroom Risotto... Zuppa Toscana and... Four Cheese Margherita Pizza." He smiled pointing out each dish as he said their name.

"So which one takes your fancy?" He smiled loving the smell, it reminded him of home. He held out a folk for her to take and start off the food.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Charlotte looked at the food carefully, the smell alone making her tummy rumble once more, she took the fork from Arsen and hesitated a little bit before she decided that she would tackle the pizza first, using the fork she cut off a small peice of the dough and speared it on the end. Placing it into her mouth Charlotte moaned happily.

"How could I have never tasted this before?!? This is lovely."

Swiftly Charlotte cut another piece of pizza up and are it swiftly tasting every last morsel of the good food. She wanted to pick it up and just eSt it but it wouldn't be polite...Charlotte looked up at Arsen and bit her lip.

"Would it be alright if I just picked it up to eat?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:07 pm

He smiled as she took her first bite. "I have no idea but it's good no?" He smiled taking his own folk and taking a bit of the lasagne.

"You can do what you want it's your food. But pizza is meant to be eaten in your hands. I thought you were going all english on me eating it with a folk." He smirked. "Eat like an Italian and use you hands. It's the only way to eat pizza."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm

"Good? It's gorgeous! So good..."

Charlotte grinned placed her fork on the table and took up the slice of pizza in her hands and taking a tentative bite, the dough left flour all over her fingers but she loved it! Charlotte ate up the rest of the pizza crust and all in a matter a seconds. Turning her attention to the bruschetta Charlotte picked it up and bit it lightly.

"Sorry it's in built into ne to eat properly with a knife and fork... This is tasty too but I prefer the pizza..."

She mused, comparing the flavour.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:20 am

He laughed a little at the look on her face and took another bite of the lasagne. "Italian is the best no?" He smirked gently poking her in the side as he asked for some pumpkin juice.

"Would you care for some pumpkin juice my lady?" He smirked holding up the jug and a glass. He smiled. "Everyone prefers the pizza because it is the best. English pizza just isn't the same. I miss Italy sometimes just for the food." He smirked taking drink from his glass.

"Try the rest and we'll see if your taste buds match mine." He smiled taking a slice of pizza into his hand.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Charlotte blushed as Arsen called her a lady, it still made her flush when he complimented her mostly because she didn't think that it was true still.

"Yes please Dark."

She nodded enthusiastically and she held a glass steady while she waited for him to pour the liquid into the cup. Taking a sip she looked at all the other food and decided that she would try some of the risotto next, using her fork Charlotte placed some of the grains of rice on it and ate it delicately. Without meaning to she pulled a sour face.

"Not too keen on that one..."

Charlotte took another sip of pumpkin juice to take the taste away before spearing a peice of lasagne on the fork, it was hard to do because the pasta sheets kept falling off. Putting it into her mouth and eating it she grinned happily.

"This one is the best though..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm

He poured her a drink then refilled his own, he always felt dehydrated after using his gift. He downed his glass again licking his lips to catch any juice that had escaped.

He paused his eating to watch her face as she tried something else. He laughed just swallowing his drink in time. "Your face then haha not many people like that one." He smiled putting the last of his pizza in his mouth.

"That one is my favourite too as you probably guessed. This and the pizza, Italy are famous for them cause they are the best." He smiled cutting a piece of the lasagne off for himself to eat.

"You have very good taste buds. If i could i'd show you the wines too but i don't think the elves would go against Hades to get us some."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:19 am

Charlotte blushed a little as he commented on her face she didn't want to eat any more of the risotto because she agreed with the mass consensus that it was in fact the weirdest thing she had ever tasted.

"It was really gloppy and gross." She giggled taking another sip of pumpkin juice

Eyeing up the only thing she hadn't tasted yet, Charlotte picked up a spoon and scooped up a bit of the soup, bringing it to her lips and tasting it, licking her lips afterwards she looked thoughtfully at the bowl, she didn't know about that one.

"I have to agree with you Dark, pizza and lasagne are the best...mind if I have some more?"

Charlotte asked politely hand hovering near another slice of pizza.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:55 am

He laughed and took another bite of the lasagne. He waved his hand for her to took in as he swallowed his mouthful. "I know we have the nicest, yet some of the weirdest tasting food." He smiled cutting off another square of lasagne.

"You don't need to ask just go for it, i got them for you." He smiled bringing his folk to his mouth, savouring the taste. "I'm going to request Hogwarts serve Italian food. People are seriously missing out do you think Hades will go for it." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 am

Charlotte grinned and took another slice of pizza eating it slowly to enjoy the taste, she wondered if you could get different types of pizza like with different toppings...? Picking up her fork she speared some more lasagne on it and ate it swiftly.

"Not sure if I want to share it with the school."

Charlotte grinned and put some more lasagne on her fork holding it out for Arsen to eat it.

"Open wide."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 pm

"I know what you mean, you're lucky i'm showing you this. I never tell anyone. Italian food is such a secret. It's passed down through generations of Italian families. My father told me cause he loved me that much." He smiled sticking out his tongue.

He raised one eyebrow and looked at for a second before saluting her. "Yes ma'am." He smiled opening his mouth ready for the food.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Charlotte smiled gently and placed the lasagne into Arsens mouth and she lay the fork back down on the table, reaching for the pumpkin juice she dranka small sip before picking up a slice of pizza.

"You want to know what my favourite food is?"

She asked looking over her cup at Arsen Charlottes eyes dancing with the flames from the oven.

"Chocolate mousse...so yummy! Or maybe even Eton mess..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

He closed his mouth and chewed until his mouth was empty. "Thanks." He smiled then drank the rest of his drink gulping it all down in one. "Mousse eh? Isn't that French?" He smiled and looked up at her becoming lost in the flames reflected in her eyes.

He shook his head to clear the flames from his head. He frowned slamming his hand down to the table. "For god's sake. I can even go without it for one minute." He moaned. covering his eyes with his hands.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Charlotte jumped as she heard Arsen bang the table with his fist, she hadn't meant to upset him bit then she realised it wasnt her fault, it was the fires fault.

Swallowing the last peice of pizza in her mouth Charlotte moved over to Arsen and enveloped him in a hug, gently kissing the cheek she could reach. Stroking his hair she purred softly into her ear.

"Hush Dark...it's going to take time to control this... Please just relax before I make you."

Charlotte giggled.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

"It's so annoying the Gods must hate me, but i don't know what i've done." He moaned.

He moved into her arms breathing in her scent to calm himself. "Sorry i don't know what's happening to me recently." He sighed. "I have no idea how you put up with me. We were having a nice time till i ruined it. Sorry."

"Yeah everyone keeps telling me that. But when will i have it under control i don't even know how to. Right sorry im relaxed." He said taking deep breaths.

"Distract me please."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Charlotte sighed he was right they were having a nice time before he started to think about the fire, she wrapped her arms around Arsens neck and let her fingers begin to dig softly into his skin giving him a shoulder massage, normally that worked.

"How about a little comedy act?"

Grinning evilly Charlotte moved from Arsens back to stand in front of him, closing her eyes she transformed into Hades and in a mock posh accent she pushed her nose into the air and drawled.

"Greetings I am Hades, I think all women find me irritable but really im a jerk who locks kids up in dungeons, my hobbies include killing, maiming and cross dressing."

Charlotte changed back to normal with a snigger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:04 pm