Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

First date (Arsen and Char)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

First date (Arsen and Char) Empty First date (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 am

Arsen paced nervously waiting for Char to arrive. He was dressed in his finest robes the leather jacket having been left at home. He wanted to make their first proper date special for her, everything need to be right.

He combed his hand through his hair and turned to look around the square to see if there was any sign of her yet.

First date (Arsen and Char) Empty Re: First date (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Charlotte was a little nervous about this date, she didn't know what to do or what to wear so just to play it safe she decided to dress formally, she wore a green dress that stopped just abvoe her knees made out of a floaty material, a satin sash around the waist and with it she wore green sandals. Her hair she had left hanging long and straight no waves in it like normal and she had even ventured to put some make up on, grey eyeshadow around her eyes and some light pencil eyeliner.

Walking up to the restaurant she spotted Dark and smiled, at least she wasn't there first waiting for him and she walked slightly faster towards him, he looked nervous, and she wondered why.

"Hey Dark, don't you look handsome today."

She blushed looking at him in his robes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:59 pm

He took a deep breath and spun at the sound of his name. His eyes widened in surprise. "Wow... you look... wow." He smirked. "Wow Char si guarda veramente magnifico." He smiled leaning over to place a kiss on her cheek. "Sorry. I couldn't find the english." He smirked if he could he would have blushed right then.

He held out his arm for her to take. "Right you ready to enter?" He asked before leading her inside. He paused for a second and spotted the Que. He sighed and made his way to the front of it to speak to the waiter in charge. "Table for two please." He ordered to an annoyed waiter.

"Excuse me get to the back of the que you can wait just like everyone else." Said the waiter before returning to look back at the couple at the front of the line.

Arsen laughed. "You obviously don't know who i am. I will take Hades Malfoy's table since i am his son and he will allow it." He said glancing down at his watch in annoyance.

The waiters eyes popped and he clapped his hands calling for another one. "I'm sorry Mr Malfoy i didn't realise it was you. Take him and his date to the Malfoy table and serve them right away." Said the first waiter to another who lead them to their seats.

"Thanks." He smiled leading Char over to their table.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 am

"Thanks Dark...'wow's a really nice adjective." She teased

Charlotte blushed the ends of her hair turning pink as Dark looked over her outfit, she was glad that she managed to look nice for today after all she wanted it to be special and she didn't think he had seen her in any make up before, if you don't count paint as make up. Taking Dark's arm as he held it out for her she gasped and pointed to the back of the queue as Dark lead her forward.

Watching the interaction with the waiter Charlotte stayed quiet shrinking away from the evils the people in the queue were giving her and was glad when Dark lead her away to a new table.

"You have your own table? That's wonderful! In the finest restaurant in town as well, maybe the Smith family should start making a name for themselves but then again, maybe it's best not."

Charlotte of course was reffering to her fathers, and her own, future careers.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 pm

He smirked blushing if he could. "Sorry my English couldn't find a suitable word to describe you... you truly look like i've died and gone to heaven. Surely there can't be angels living on earth." He smiled leading the way in.

He shook his head. "No Hades has his own table i'm just hijacking it for the evening. Hades wont mind but if he does there's nothing he can do about it since he's still trying to get in my good books." He smirked moving to pull out her chair. "Would you like to take a seat my lady?" He asked politely.

He laughed. "I don't think Cobie would like that do you? It wouldn't exactly give you guys a low profile." He smirked moving to take his own seat. The waiter came over handing them both a menu. "Order anything you like it's all on dad." He smirked pulling out a bag of gold.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Charlotte smiled at Dark and sat in the chair that he pulled out for her the blush on her cheeks still not vanishing, tucking her dress underneath her she played with a strand of her hair making sure she was sat up straight as she still felt like she was under scrutiny a bit by the people in the restaurant, trying to ignore it, she looked at Dark and smiled softly.

"Thank you Dark, that's very gentlemanly of you..."

Giggling and shaking her head Charlotte imagined Cobie's face as she went around making a public name for herself, it was not a happy face.

"Ohhhh lets see what they have."

Charlotte grinned and opened the menu, looking at the choices that she could pick from she found the thing that she wanted to have and bit her lip, she wondered if Dark would be able to tell what it was.

"What are you having?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 pm

He smirked sitting down in his own seat. "You're welcome my love." He smiled his hand sliding up to his hair before he told himself not to touch it. It had taken him ages to get it to lay like this.

He scanned down the list looking for anything that took his fancy. His eyes landed on the lasagne before turning to look at the steak. He chuckled to himself. "You know if Uncle Aspen were here he'd have demanded i take the steak rare." He smirked. "But im stuck between the steak and the lasagne. What do you think?" He asked looking at her over the top of his menu.

"What are you thinking of having?" He asked.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Charlotte smiled happily and giggled a little bit as she watched Dark go to touch his hair but think differently about it and she made a mental note to mess that up later when they were leaving, biting her lip she curled a strand of hair around her finger and tried to take away the pink tinge she didn't know why she was blushing maybe because it was her first date she didn't know.

"I'm pretty glad your Uncle didn't decide to tag along as chaperone on our date, after all, even though he's cool I'd much prefer it you and me I feel pretty adult actually, it's really cool."

Shutting up before she could embarrass herself any more Charlotte smiled widely and pointed at her menu.

"I'm going for the lasagne, so, if you get the steak that means we can share and have a taste of both."

Shutting her menu lightly and placing it on the table she coughed and felt a little bit cheeky asking but she really was thirsty.

"Can I have a drink too? Of butterbeer?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

He nodded. "Me too we wouldn't get a word in edge ways. Besides he'd probably spend the night winding me up about all this." He said frowning a little. "And he'd just moan 'Arsen why aren't you speaking Italian you should be proud of your roots.'" He said in a perfect imitation of his uncle.

He smiled. "I know it feels good right? Finally being in charge of what we wanna do no one can tell us what we can't do here." He said calling the waiter back over. "Okay let's do that then. Right we'll take the lasagne and the steak please... Oh and two butterbeers." He smiled handing the waiter back his menu.

"So... What you been up to today? More training?" He asked.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 am

Charlotte nodded in agreement with Dark even though she was endebted to Aspen, she wasn't about to jump for joy if he came on a date with them, and probably if he got hungry a rare steak wouldn't soothe his appetite and one of the waiters might be on the menu. Giggling when Dark imitated his Uncle perfectly Charlotte hoped that he wouldn't try to imitate Cobalt again...those memories were still scarring.

"You could speak Italian but I would have no idea what you were saying."

Folding her arms in her lap Charlotte smiled as the waiter came over and she held up her menu for him to take from her.

"Today I've had to train loads, I had to have a pepper up before I came out because otherwise I would have fallen asleep, it's only because Cobie didn't really want me to come tonight so I had to work for the privalege but I don't mind, I had fun today actually."

Smiling again the light in her red eyes picked up and they sparkled with the flickering reflection from the candles around the room.

"What have you been up to?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 pm

"Italiano una bella lingua per parlare. It's a shame you don't speak it. What about Russian can you speak that? It would be great to be able to speak to you in private without everyone else getting their noses in. Maybe we should invent out own language." He smirked.

He frowned. "Don't push yourself on my account. Do you still need perking up?" He asked holding his hand out for her to take. He still had too much energy even after his run, the sun just kept topping up all the energy he had.

"I guess that because he doesn't trust me." He nodded. "Which is fine because i don't trust him either there's something just not right about that man but i don't know what it is." He said thinking for a second.

He smiled becoming lost in her eyes. "Woah let's not do that again." He said shaking his head to rid himself of the draw from the flames. "I've just been hanging out with Fang and his parents we went hunting this morning." He laughed. "It was the most weirdest thing i have ever seen."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Charlotte smiled but shook her head, she didn't really know many languages but the thought of making their own one up was appealing to her, of course it would have to be easy to speak because she wouldn't know how to translate normal words into the new ones that they would be speaking. Biting her lip she laughed lightly.

"I think making our own up would be cool, because, I'm very uncultured I don't speak another language."

Shaking her head Charlotte took Dark's hand anyway liking the closeness that it brought to her.

"No no you're worth it Dark, besides, the training is good for me."

Keeping her other arm on her lap so that she wouldn't be tempted to place her elbows on the table Charlotte grinned but stopped as the conversation turned to Cobie, she didn't like that the two people she loved hated each other and wanted to keep away from that subject.

"Why was it weird?"

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 pm

"Good then we shall make up our own. But it's going to take a while to get a word for each word." He smirked. "So where do we start? Let's start with hello what should that be?" He asked. You are not uncultured you've tried Italian food and you're not missing out on the Russian language it is very poor." He smirked.

He frowned leaving his hand out for her. "Are you sure? I have far too much energy as it is i wouldn't miss it." He smiled.

He laughed. "That family are not normal most families sit around the table at meal times to speak. His family talk whilst killing other creatures. That is their family time." He laughed. "Right picture this: We were in the middle of a forest swords and everything in hand when Fang's cousin mentioned she had a boyfriend." He laughed. "Well all hell breaks loose. Her father starts waving his sword around not even bothered that he nearly had Mrs Jaegers head off and it didn't even bother her what kind of father waves a sword in his daughters face?" He asked. "Let's just say me and Fang soon became her next preys." He chuckled.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Charlotte smiled and bit her lip thinking about what they could do for their first word, she had some ideas but she already thought that someone had thought up of it, deciding that she would just ask Dark if he wanted to do her idea she wound her fingers in his own and squeezed them softly together looking up into his eyes.

"We could always swap the first and last parts of the words, so, hello would be ollhe if you get me?"

Nodding her head Charlotte said:

"Yes I'm sure Dark, any more energy and I'd be boucing off the walls, you keep it."

Placing her other hand over the top of the one already holding Dark's hand she stroked his skin looking at their hands clasped together and thinking just how well they both fit together, how well they belonged.

"Wow!! That really sounds like something, at least they have family time though no matter what they do, and I'm also glad I know you can handle yourself in situations like that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 pm

He smiled returning the squeeze on her hand. "That sounds like a good idea Bella." He smiled thinking of how to sat his next sentence. "ollhe mi senar ceni ot etme uyo." He smiled. "Did you get that?"

"Okay well just let me know if you need any." He smiled. "Oh believe me i'd be jumping off the walls if i wasn't used to it by now. I can run for miles and still not get tired." He smirked. "That is out in the day when the sun is out at night i can run until i burn out so to speak." He smirked. "That helps me sleeps a little better."

He glanced down at their joined hands and smiled it felt nice to be this close to someone after years of being an outcast. "I know their family are so close it's amazing i would love to be a part of a family like that. Of course im now apart of there's but it's just not the same you know? They love me because im different." He smiled. "You don't have to worry about me i wont get into trouble again i'm being watched." He frowned.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 am

Charlotte smiled softly at Dark and nodded her head, biting her lip it took her a while to think of the correct response before blushing a little bit and stroking a hand through her hair.

"Maybe we should only use it when we don't want people to think what we're saying, because, it's taken me like five minutes to formulate an answer, I need more practice."

She squeezed his hand again and Charlotte was happy that Dark had found a way to help him sleep better than he had been, she also blushed a little bit more when she realised how physically fit he would have been whereas she was not, her mind strayed to what he might look like under his shirt but she quickly snapped herself out of that thought process wondering why she had even thought that.

"I'm glad that you've found something to help you sleep a little better, but, if you ever need someone to help drift you off to sleep I'm always here."

Charlotte smiled softly and whispered:

"Don't worry Dark, one day you will be able to have a loving family of your own..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 pm

He smiled. "Yeah i know what you mean, let's get some practice in first before we start using it." He said brushing her blush with his spare hand.

He chuckled. "Thanks love but you'd have to be there every night for a very long time. It takes hours for me to finally drop off and then as soon as the sun comes out i find myself with far too much energy to sleep." He shrugged. "You'd end up sleeping even less than me and i wont let that happen."

He smiled. "I hope so that sounds great. I just hope i don't turn out like him." He said squeezing her hand.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Nodding her head Charlotte heard her stomach rumble and she blushed a little deeper embarrassed that she hadn't been able to keep up the lady like appearance for long, surely it wasn't that elegant to have a rumbly stomach but boy was she hungry, she had to work so hard today and all the excersise was catching up to her.

"I wouldn't mind Dark, it's the least that I could do to make sure that you could sleep properly, after all, sleep is really important and I want you to be able to get enough, I do worry a lot about you Dark..."

Stroking Dark's hand with the tips of her fingers Charlotte smiled softly.

"You wont Dark, you know exactly what not to do, so you know by proxy exactly what to do! Don't worry about that yet though, we're only 12.@

PUlling tongues she waited for their food.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 am

He smirked. "Well someone's hungry. It will be here in a minute love." He said picking up the basket of bread sticks and offering her one. "Care for a bread stick in the mean time my lady?" He asked glancing over her shoulder to the door that concealed the kitchen.

He smiled. "Thanks but i couldn't let you do that. I'll be fine Hades is going to make me some sleeping potions. That should help so there's nothing for you to worry about. Please don't worry about me, I'm fine." He smiled giving her hand a little squeeze.

He chuckled. "Good point i don't think I'd live if you were pregnant. I would love to see his face though once you told him." He smiled. "I think should wait till we're at least 25 and have our own place. Oh about time." He smiled as he spotted the waiter with their food. Once had had placed their food down in front of them Arsen gave him a little nod of thanks before he left.

"Took in Bella." He smiled lifting up his knife and folk to tackle the steak.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 am

Charlotte blushed a little bit as Dark picked up on the fact that she was hungry, she had hoped that he wouldn't because it wasn't very elegant to have a rumbly tummy but she smiled and took a bread stick taking a nibble out of it until she had eaten the whole breadstick, she thought she looked very ladylike but then again she might just look like a rabbit.

"Thank you Dark, I'm just hungry after the training today, I've had my fill of muffins and bread from the bakery."

Giggling a little she thought about Cobie's face when she would tell him that she was pregnant, it would be a great Aprils Fool joke for later in the year, maybe when she was about a 5th year so that it was more likely.

"Just to warn you. That will be an Aprils Fool joke one year to him...have no worries about that."

Winking Charlotte smiled wider as she saw the food was here, it smelt great and her stomach rumbled again, looking at the food as it was sat down in front of her Charlotte waited for Dark to be ready and as soon as he was she dug into the lasagne.

"Yummy. Nom nom nom."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

"Don't worry about it Char being hungry isn't a sin." He smiled. "It happens to all of us at some point." He said putting the last bit of break stick into his mouth to eat. He nodded. "It's alright i understand how that feels. I'm always hungry after one of our lessons." He said before frowning. "He only feeds you muffins and bread? What about proper food?" He asked. "Looks like we're coming her more often then doesn't it? You've got to eat properly Char especially with all the training you're doing."

He laughed. "I'll remember that but lets wait a few years first i don't think he'd believe us now. How about 4th or fifth year? That he should believe." He smirked.

"Is it nice?" He asked putting a bit of steak in his mouth to savour the taste. "Hmm this... is... a-ma-zing." He smiled slowly chewing it.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Charlotte bit her lip looking at Dark, she had only been joking about what she had been fed of course Cobie gave her proper food, he would probably have a fit if he knew that she was eating something as unhealthy as Lasagne because normally it was something very healthy like pasta or salad not full of cheese sauce and meat like lasagne was.

"Dont worry Dark I was only joking you know, of course he feeds me properly this is my dad we're talking about here."

Giggling a little bit Charlotte nodded her head.

"I was thinking 5th year, it's going to be so funny I can just imagine his face right now it's just completely shell shocked. I actually have no idea what he'd do you know."

Eating a little bit more of her lasagne Charlotte mopped up some of the sauce with a slice of bread before tucking into the other half of the lasagne, this was one of the best things shed ever tasted. Smirking she robbed a peice of stake that Dark had already cut up and popped it into her mouth chewing it.

"You're right, it is yummy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

He nodded. "Good didn't want to have to report him to the ministry now did i? Not that they'd do anything they are useless. They didn't help me." He shrugged before putting another piece of steak into his mouth.

He nodded a smile spreading across his face. "5th year sounds good to me. I actually can't imagine his face but i imagine it wont be happy." He smirked wiping his mouth. "Oh i do. I imagine during the first 20 seconds of finding out he will already have had planned out 6 versions of my very painful and slow death." He chuckled.

He pouted as she took a piece of his steak. "It's is nice isn't it. May i?" He asked holding his fork over her lasagne.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Charlotte smiled and laughed a little bit, after all the ways that Cobie had shown that he had cared about her she didn't think that he would slip up something as important as feeding her the right diet, as well as that fact it was important for her to have a balanced diet for her training anf Cobie wouldn't want to jepordise that.

"Well we both know that the Ministry isn't all it's cracked up to be."

Smiling and eating more of her lasagne Charlotte giggled again, the thought of Cobie's face popping into her mind again, she was glad that Dark was up for this, after all, he would be the one in the firing line.

"I wont let him do that to you, I'll tell him before he goes off on a mad rampage to find you that it's a joke so don't worry love."

Running her fingers over Dark's pout Charlotte cut up a bit of her lasagne and held it out to him on her fork.

"There you go love."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am

"I know tell me about it. I can't get away from hearing about them it's really boring me now. So i'm just going to forget about them for a while." He smiled.

He laughed. "It's alright i'll prepare myself. I'll get Hades to teach me those protective circles he has. He won't be able to break them trust me they have no holes to slip through." He smirked. "Besides you do know if we do this we're going to get the birds and the bee's talk right?" He chuckled. "I'd love to see that. Sit down Char, when a man and a woman love each other..." He said in Cobalt's voice. "Awkward."

He smiled leaning forward to eat the lasagne. "Hmm even better when fed by you." He smirked giving her a wink. "How about some more steak for my queen?"He asked cutting a bit off and hold it out on his fork for her to eat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:37 am