Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

together we've built a wall

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

together we've built a wall Empty together we've built a wall

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Iris walked into the Blue Pomegranite, loving the colours and feel of the place. It was her first visit here but she decided she would definitely come here again. She was still uncomfortable being around so many people, but decided that she had to get over it. Sighing, she made her way over to the counter and ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and downed it in one shot.

Please come soon Kaitlen, she thought.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

together we've built a wall Empty Re: together we've built a wall

Post by Manda Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 am

Her feet quickly rushed towards the Blue Pomegranite, seeing her sister for the first time both of them was let out of St. Mungo's. They had decided they would spend a little time catching up with friends.

She sat next to Iris, noticing that their was a empty glass. "Already?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "You didn't wait for me?" She ordered a glass of Firewhiskey, and drank some of it.

Iris right now seemed like the only one she could drink with now.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat May 05, 2012 9:33 am

"You know I'm not the patient type, yeah?" Iris asked with a smirk and ordered another glass. "Especially when it feels like I've been deprived of alcohol for more than six months," she remarked and drank some. She looked at her sister, hoping to see some sort of relief and turned back to look at the empty glass. Everything had changed it seemed. Even a simple drink would be something complicated.

"How are things at Hogwarts? Cause any havoc in my school, yet?" She attempted a chuckle. "And your friends; what did they say?" She hoped against hope that Kait had someone to take care of her while at school, she definitely needs the help.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm

"Never called you patient, anybody insane will," She told her, smirking back. "I know, I swear sometimes I feel like swimming in a pool of alcohol," She added. Then she hesitated. "I haven't seen mom yet. Have you?"

"Nope, only minor school rule breaking. I have snuck into the Prefects bathroom, secretely damage school property, I was throwing stuff... and what else? Oh, and pulled a prank on a random Grryfindor. She had donkey ears for the rest of the day," She shrugged.

"Well, Lora was all in tears and engulfed me in hugs. Lena was really happy, but angry at him. Frodo... well, he was being his protective boyfriend role. What about you?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm

"Glad we're on the same page," Iris grinned and motioned for Kait to sit next to her. "A pool of alcohol sounds highly tempting right now," she sighed and laid her forehead against the counter. "And why the hell would I want to go see mom? It's not like she was bothered," she muttered.

"I can see that people's definition of minor is not the same as yours. But, I applaud you anyway," she winked. "But hey, stay away from the Gryffindors, would ya? They're not so bad," she shrugged and smiled lightly as she thought of her housemates.

She whistled as Kait finished. "Way to find such an inner circle, sis. Me? Talked to Hades, became enemies with a Slytherin girl and made friends with a French guy. Nothing else out of the ordinary really," she said sarcastically and shook her head.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm

"Tell me about it," She muttered, downing a shot glass full of a unknown substance, (She had stole it from the person sitting next to her.) "That woman sometimes noticed stuff, and the Ministry would have contacted her about a missing daughter," She told her, frustrated. What wouldn't she give for two normal parents?

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused. "That is minor, compared to the other stuff.. oh," She felt kind of a blonde, but didn't really care. "I see what you mean."

"Rodger that, leave Grryfindors alone," She joked, raising a shot glass full of some type of Vodka.

"I got to met Hades, you talk about him a lot," She observed. "What did you do girl?" She asked, laughing. Making enemies didn't faze her, she was used to it.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon May 21, 2012 11:16 am

"Sure that's not poison?" Iris asked with a laugh as her sister stole the drink. "I'm really not bothered about myself, but I'm sorta surprised she didn't do anything about your absence," she told, feeling angry and suddenly wishing she was back at her foster parents' house.

"Yeah, 'oh' indeed," she smirked. "Doesn't really matter as long as you're doing something wrong cause you know, we can't live without causing some trouble of sorts," she commented and grinned.

"I'm not kidding, seriously just leave my housemates out of it," she warned and shrugged when she realized how she must have sounded. "Which house are you in, again?"

"Just like how I should meet Frodo," she replied. "And all your other friends really." She pretended to think about her answer. "She was being outright bitchy to me, so I was the same. No big deal," she laughed. "Though, I think we're sort of frenemies."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 pm

"Alcohol is poison, some say," She told her smirking. The guy that she had stole the drink from, grabbed her empty glass and threw it at the bartender demanding him to kick Kait out.

Kait looked at him innocently, something she had accomplished a while ago with strangers, and told him, "Sir, I did nothing. I think he has had a bit to much," So the drunk guy got kicked out, (with Kait smirking after him)

"You mean, I can't live without causing chaos. Me? Behaving? Heck, you behaving?" She snorted. "The world needs trouble makers, it's a rule."

She raised her hands up for surrender. "I have nothing against them, you know. I just picked a random kid... and she happened to be a Grryfindor. Oh, and I am in Hrabrost."

"Lena... Lora.. Anya... Dylan... well, you can't right now. He is in a coma," She winced guilty.

"I would have punched her," She commented.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue May 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Iris couldn't help but laugh some more at Kait's tactic as the man got kicked out. "That was rude and yet highly entertaining," she grinned and finished her glass of Firewhiskey. Ordering a glass of vodka, she nodded her head in agreement. "In that case, poison never tasted so good."

"Oh please, you make it sound like an unachievable feat....hang on, it is impossible for me to behave," she smirked. "Not that you're any better." She told with a wink. "Trouble makers help in the delicate balance," she told in mock seriousness, starting to feel drunk.

"Hrabrost...doesn't that stand for the same thing as Gryffindor; bravery?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So who's this Dylan fellow you put in the hospital?" She questioned slyly, looking at her sister's expression.

"I was really tempted to do just that but figured verbal abuse was more effective," she nodded her head.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 22, 2012 9:05 pm

"Who cares if it is rude, I'm probably not going to see that guy again. Heck, I bet he wont' remember me," She told her, in a matter of fact way. She ordered a glass fire whiskey, and drank some of it gratefully.

"Yeah, I guess," She replied, concentrating on wiping the dust off the table.

"We are twins, so I guess we kind of have to be similiar?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear. Kaitlen was starting to feel a bit tipsy, but kept of going. She had plenty of things to drink away right now.

"My best friend's boyfriend," She told her. "I kind of got him drunk, and he flew into the Whomping Willow..." She mumbled quickly.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 23, 2012 5:43 pm

"Trust me, I'm least bothered about the rude thing. Hell, I wouldn't have even thought about politeness," Iris smirked. "Would have physically injured him most probably."

"Twins rule!" She shouted and raised her glass to toast. "If only I was the same age as you...I mean, I think I still am despite the deaging potion...I'm officially confused," she laughed, not caring how ridiculous she sounded. It felt good to just let go and not worry.

"Wow, aren't you a great best friend?" She commented sarcastically. She nearly spit out her drink at Kait's next line. "The Whomping Willow?! Are you freaking serious? That tree is...you know," she muttered. "He survived, right?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 23, 2012 6:51 pm

She wondered if there was a way to get rid of the Ageing potion problem. "Do you think there is a way, to get rid of the effect?" Kait asked, curiously. She swayed in her high stool for a moment, giggling.

Kaitlen blushed, and drank more. "I was drunk, and my drunk self some how persuaded him to drink, and he hates drinking!, and he got drunk... you know the rest. Anya and Lora are really upset with me," She told her sadly.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Iris shrugged her shoulders in response and finished her glass of vodka. "I don't know, maybe there's an antidote or something. She laughed at Kait's actions and said, "I'm almost sure we're really high right now."

"Of course they'd be upset with you. Though if it was me, I probably would have knocked you out for hurting my boyfriend," she shook her head. "But I'm sure he'll be fine. If not, all the best," she patted her sister's shoulder. "So when are you planning on visiting mom?" She asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 3:39 pm

"Would you want to take it?" Kait slurred, her heavy Greek and Russian accent coming out to play. "And don't you mean Tipsy? Drunk?"

"They have every right, so.." She trailed off, as her attention wondered over to a shot of Firewhiskey. "Soon, but I am not doing it alone. If I do, I am either going to end up killling her, or knocking her unconscious."

She didn't bother mentioning that she was bit a scared to see what she might see.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Of course I would take it Ms. Kaitlen!" Iris replied in her formal British accent and giggled lightly. "I think tipsy and drunk mean the same thing," she told, pretending to be serious and nodded her head. "Either way, I feel happy right now!"

"You know I'll come with you, right? I think it's about time I met the crazy woman," she muttered and finished off her whiskey. "Besides, after what happened, there's no way am I letting you go off on your own," she said, though she was trying not to smile cause of her high state right now.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Ordering a Russian Vodka, she replied, "Oh I don't know... my head is too... heavy!" Kaitlen exclaimed. "But do I care? Nope!" Kait drank some of her Vodka, loving the strong taste.

"I think so too, so you can see why I am crazy," She giggled, not really upset about talking about their mother anymore. "I can take care of myself, I already visited Greece a few times," Kait told her, not exactly caring.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Taking the vodka from her sister, she drank some. "Wow, that literally tastes like fire!" She exclaimed. She then leaned in to whisper, "But I liked it." The voice in her mind was telling her that she was clearly drunk, but as usual, she didn't have it in her to pay attention.

"Hey, being crazy is better than being bitchy," she pointed out with lazy grin. "If you call 'take care of yourself' as hitting mum repeatedly, then yeah," she scoffed and drank some Firewhiskey.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Mildly protesting when Iris took her vodka, Kait quieted quickly though when the room was really dizzy for a few seconds. "Who doesn't like it?" Kait slurred, giggling. Ordering some drink, She downed that, feeling a burn down her throat as she drank.

"That's how I am alive," Kait told her, happily.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 am

"I feel like I'm going to puke," Iris mumbled as she laid her head on the table. Ordering some water, she drank a glass just to calm her stomach. Still, she was feeling delirious. "Only lame people don't like it!" She almost shouted and just showed the 'get lost' sign with her finger at the people glaring at her.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again; that woman is nutters," she said with a shake of her head.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Wrinkling her nose at the water, Kait put down her drink for a few moments. "That's when you should drink more! Helps, at least for me," Kait told her, not exactly thinking straight. The only reason why it helped for Kait, it was because she became to drunk to notice it till' too late.

Giggling at Iris's antics, Kait leaned on Iris for a few moments. The bartender gave them a look, and Kait gave a innocent one back.

"Oh I know... Surprising I ain't the same!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:27 pm

"I really don't want us to end up in the hospital, at least not tonight," Iris told with a smirk and laughed. "And hey, water absolutely rocks! I wanted to kill that son of a bitch for not giving us our water," she muttered.

She put her arm around her sister and merely glanced at the bartender with a look that said, 'Mind your own business.' "What is up with those lookers? Acting as though they've never seen drunks before," she grumbled.

"Nah, you won't be the same. I won't let you be the same!" She winked at Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 pm

"Ugh, keep me away from those healers," Kait complained. "When we were in St. Mungo's, I swear my daydreams consisted of smacking them."

"Water's alright, it's really good for waking up people though." Agreeing with Iris, Kait added, "Then though, water sounded heavenly." It really did. Though most of the time, Kait was wishing for Coffee. Decaf, sleeping was a miracle in that place.

"Have they seen a pair of drunk twins who go to seperate schools, went through six months of torture, and messed up parents?"

"True, there can only be one Iris and one Kaitlen."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm

"If you want to stay away from those healers, I suggest you control your drinking," Iris replied. "I know, that makes me a fucking hypocrite, but you're my sister, so I don't think it counts."

She laughed and asked Kait, "Good for splashing on people's face, right? Of course, that's because we don't the subtlety of it. It sounded more than heavenly; it was a literally a survival tool."

It hit her like a ton of bricks just how messed up hers and Kait's life really was. Looking at her sister with a small grin, she said, "You know what? No. I really don't think they've met anyone with such a cracked up story."

"Glad I found you now," she mumbled and leaned her forehead on the Hrabrost's shoulder.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Kait stubbornly waved a hand. "There is nothing wrong with my drinking, I am not even drinking that much."

"Especially when it is freezing cold!" Kait slurred, giggling. "We survived, we're strong."

"Hmm.. and there is more of the story that hasn't been told," Kait replied, smiling softly. Their lives were truly messed up, but Iris and her managed to survive it.

Grayson's always do.

Smiling softly at Iris, Kait was glad that she found her sister. "Same."

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Iris just scoffed at her sister. "Not drinking that much? Even I can't deny just how much we've consumed."

"Hell yeah, we're strong!" She declared with a grin. "No to mention, a little demented."

She shared a look with Kait and nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, that was just the beginning of an even more messed up story."

Deciding that they were here long enough, she said, "So how about we get out of here? I think we've had enough for one night."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:03 am