Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Keep it built up

Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

Keep it built up Empty Keep it built up

Post by Antoni Brown Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:48 am

He ran up the steps, breathing in and out quickly. He has been doing this for a while now, and it was starting to wear him down. Sweat glistened on his bare chest, as rap music played from his stereo some ways away. He didn't care about other people opinion about the vulgar music. He needed something to keep him going while doing the exercise.

At the very end he slowed down to a slow jog, and jogged around the ground. His heart beat fast in his chest. It felt good- to feel this powerful. To know that he was capable of running that much- to know that he can escape.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Keep it built up Empty Re: Keep it built up

Post by Bree Archer Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

This music, Bree thought as she swung her sword in front of her torso, blocking a hit with a loud clang from the enchanted manikin she was fighting.

Is, The woman pushed the manikin's sword backwards, before sliding her own off it with a grating metallic sound, and swiftly dodged an attempted blow to the head.

Annoying. Her lips curled into a distasteful snarl, thrusting her own weapon into the object's torso with a frustrated violence- and it fell limply to the floor, with a satisfying thud.

The adrenaline of the exercise still coursing wildly through her veins, Bree's eyes fixed on the pulsing stereo a small distance away from her, and made a beeline towards it, swinging her sword forcefully as she continued walking- at an incredibly brisk pace,

Smirking, and her bright green eyes glowing with mirth, she thrust her sword again into an object- the stereo crackled for a moment, before dying completely- only the echo of the warped beats of the music giving any sign that it was on before.

"Much better." Bree breathed, smoothing down her top.
    Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Antoni Brown Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm

"What gave you the right," Antoni started out slowly, flexing his arms. It didn't matter that she was a woman or not- if he did give a good reply, he was going to teach her lesson. "To destroy," He stretched his back, slowly making his way towards her. "Somebody elses," He was getting close to her now.He was close enough that the woman could see his eyes speaking revenge. "Property?" He made sure that his wand was in the holster on his right, very muscled arm. He also made sure the invisible knife was still strapped on his left arm.

"If you didn't like the music, you could have just said so." Not that I would have cared anyways.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Bree's lips curved into a smug smirk, and rolled her shoulders. It had been longer than usual since she had been in a fight- it would be a good refresher trial. Of course, she doubted she could learn anything, or even face the chance of failure, against an amateur she had stumbled across in the arena. Not entirely paying attention to what he was saying, the woman quickly assessed how much weaponry she was carrying on her. Of course, the sword- the usual belt of daggers, an array of inventive gadgets circling her inner thigh- all of which he could see, considering that she was wearing black shorts, which was a disadvantage.

"It's not so much that I was given it," Archer drawled, turning to face him. She faltered for a second, a little taken aback by him. He looked oddly familiar- a little warning light in the back of her head told her not to hurt him (at least, not too badly), but she ignored it.

"It's more that I was born with it." She corrected smoothly, loosening her hair out of her ponytail.

"Don't you think this way is more fun?" Bree challenged, swinging her sword pointedly, eyes shining playfully.
    Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Antoni Brown Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Her green eyes were so familiar. That was the first thought Antoni had when she faced him. Probably somebody that he had fought with before and forgot the identity, he supposed. Or maybe he gambled with her before. Shrugging it off, Antoni smirked. He reached under his gym shorts, and pulled the knife out of the holster strapped to his thigh. The sweat on his chest now was dried, but he knew he was about to start sweating again. No woman carried that much weapons around without knowing how to use them.

Antoni felt pretty confident in his few knives and wand however. His appearance usually scared off people, especially when his muscles were showing. His strength and 'bad boy' look helped a lot.

"Really?" He breathed, stepping closer. "Where is the proof? I think that is a matter of opinion, really. Not a fact. So, no, you weren't born with it. You prance around pretending that you can."

"I find this way rather unnessecary when I can do this." He grabbed her free arm, and twisted it behind back. He bent down and grabbed her hand holding the sword, attempting to loosen her fingers. He breathed into her ear, "Remember, your the one who started it. Now it would be a shame to do this, because your such a pretty girl. If you put any more effort into fighting me, I might just have to cut some that pretty skin of yours."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Bree began to advance towards the man slowly, but elegantly- for a second, completely resembling a cat stalking its prey. Her smirk grew at his own dagger that had appeared- this was obviously someone who was prepared. Definitely not an amateur. Perhaps he would be more of a challenge than she had first anticipated- sizing up the opposition was one of the hardest parts of this game.

"Nice toy." She commented, critical eye studying the weapon from afar. Weaponry was, after all, her area of expertise- and it was a decent dagger. Of course, it was nothing compared to her own brand. She considered for a moment using this opportunity to advertise, but the idea of a fight was too tempting.

"The proof being..." Archer trailed off, gesturing one hand towards the wounded stereo. A wry chuckle escaped her lips, and she shook her head at him condescendingly. "I do not prance." She corrected, one eyebrow raised.

She laughed again as he grabbed her arm, pulling her into a fairly firm lock and bit her lip- enjoying herself thoroughly.

"I'd be careful, stranger," Bree breathed, "You might end up a pretty girl by the end of this." She tilted her head back slightly, just far enough so that he could see her wink. Allowing her fingers to release the sword, the woman slid out a dagger from her holster that was strapped around her thigh in one swift, fluid movement. She twisted her body half around, and swung her arm across his abdomen, the dagger slashing into his flesh. It wasn't a deep wound- of course, it didn't have to be. The poison it was tipped would work regardless.
    Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Antoni Brown Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm

"Toy?" He snorted, but didn't roll his eyes. If he did, she might use the time his eyes wasn't on her and attack him. "This is much more than a toy." Raising an eyebrow, he studied her posture. "Are you sure? You sure act like that you are superior. And you will be surprised- that me, Antoni Brown, might just be better than you." He smirked and nodded. It didn't go through his mind that giving out his name to his opponent wasn't the smartest thing ever.

Antoni frowned at the sudden movement, which happened to quickly for the man to be able to protect himself. He started making a movement to counter attack- but a sudden wave of dizziness overtook him, leaving him swaying. Clutching his head, Toni tried to fight it off, but it only made it worse. Sitting down, he pulled out his wand and shot a clumsy stunner to the woman, knowing he had to keep defending himself.

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm

"That?" Bree let out a patronizing chuckle, shaking her head condescendingly at the man. "That could be found in a playschool, my friend." Her critical eye focused completely on the dagger for a moment, analyzing it with trained expertise. "It's basic. Building blocks of something that could have the potential to be brilliant- although, I'm all for the old fashioned way of doing things." She added, nodding her head slightly.

And then she had heard his name.

"Ant-" She blinked rapidly as he crumpled onto the floor in effect of the poison, "Who?!" The woman exclaimed- though it was somewhat between an uncharacteristic squeal and an accusation.

He had looked so familiar- but, Antoni? He wasn't a part of her life anymore, he had gone and she was just, and now she- Antoni?! Antoni Brown.

"TONI!" Bree shouted at him, sounding terribly like an outraged mother, as he hurtled a spell at her, which she dodged swiftly. Taking out her own wand hastily from her shorts, the woman disarmed him easily and rushed to his side.

Panting quietly by the time that she had reached him, Archer knelt next to him, taking a moment to regard his features. Almost exactly the same. It was a wonder that she had not recognised him earlier- perhaps then she would not have been so hasty to poison him.

Why hadn't he told her his name? Why was he looking for trouble? Why wasn't he better armed- for Merlin's sake, he was an embarrassment. Narrowing her green eyes at him, her right hand flung against the back of his head in an aggressive hit. "Idiot." She hissed, moving to inspect the wound.

Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Antoni Brown Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

"Wait... what?" He mumbled, confused by her screaming out her name. Confusion clouded his head, and tried to figure out why this woman reacted so.... surprised at his name? Only one person ever has called him Toni and that was....

"Bree?" He mumbled, the confusion clearing, but the dizzyness was still there. "Bree.... Archer?" A weak chuckle escaped, but was still cautious. Bree changed a lot- he wasn't sure how he should react to her. Should he trust her? How would she react to the fact that he had a gambling problem and worked for an illegal weaponry business? "You know... you changed. I think you were willing to kill me just then. And you still.... owe me a stereo. I bought that with my own money you know." Toni was lying- he won it off a gamble.

Toni frowned at the smack and name calling. "I'm not a idiot. I like to think I am pretty smart actually."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

"No, I'm the bloody Minister." Archer retorted sarcastically, taking him by the shoulder with one hand roughly in order to keep him still as she tried to get a better look at the wound. Any guilt that could possibly emerge from injuring him was immediately crushed by her frustration. Why was he so stupid? This was his fault.

"Of course it's me." She muttered, tracing her fingertips over the gash in his stomach. She would have to take him back to the Manor, she didn't have the supplies she needed with her-

"No I haven't." Bree replied quickly, momentarily distracted by his comment. "I haven't changed at all." She protested, sounding a little childish. She hated the idea of change. Change ruined things. She scowled at him, trying her best not to hit him again. "This is why you're an idiot. I would have killed you, Toni. Do I need to train you again?" Bree asked him incredulously, still irked.

"And you're concerned about the stereo, of all things." She laughed dryly, raking a hand over her face. He had definitely notchanged. Toni had always been more relaxed than her.
    Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Antoni Brown Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 pm

"Well the minister can kick some butt then," Toni mumbled, chuckling. He watched her inspect his wound with a smile. He knew she was going to treat it, so he wasn't too worried.

"I don't need to be trained again!" Toni objected with a pout. "Not all of us beat butt a hundred percent of the time like you." He hoped that complimenting her would lessen her anger. "And of course I'm concerned about the stereo!" Antoni continued, shocked that Bree thought that. That stereo was one of his best possessions. And it didn't help that one of his favorite c.d's was in the stereo too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:10 pm