Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie)

Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie) Empty Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm

In the men's room of the Hog's Head, one of the many patrons lay dying on the floor. His life blood was bleeding out from his slit wrists, forming a puddle around him. As he began to gasp, the shadows clouding his vision, a bright flash of red light came from one of the stalls. Turning his head slightly he was treated to the sight of a sharply dressed man walking out of the filthy bathroom stall as if it was a high-end restaurant. He smiled widely when he saw the man dying on the floor. Jamie knelt down, careful not to get blood anywhere on his clothes. After all, his suit jacket, trousers, tie, shirt and shoes were all glowing white. He smiled a little more and patted the man on the cheek lightly,

"Oh don't worry John... you're going to another place now." his smiled turned to a grin when the man's eyes widdened. He chuckled lightly, "Oh I know who you are. You know who else does?"

He pointed to the stall he'd emerged from. As the man, John, turned to look the door flung open to show that the toilet had been replaced by a gaping hole in reality which seemed to decend into fires and writhing bodies. John tried to scream but he was too far along. Jamie laughed brightly,

"Oh he knows all about you John." he patted the man on the shoulder, "The man himself has been looking forward to meeting you John! I mean raping your son after you killed his mother... he's going to give you some major points for that!"

Jamie suddenly scowled before grabbing the man by his shirt and lifting him up as he stood,

"If it were up to me John... I'd have to writhing around in unimaginable pain for all eternity." he paused before grinning again, "Oh wait... you're going to get that anyway!"

He laughed as he flung the fat old man through the hole, where the masses of writhing bodies reaching out and tore him apart. Jamie chuckled lightly and clicked his fingers, righting the bathroom. Tittering lightly to himself, he walked out of the men's room into the main bar area, adjusting his tie slightly. Sitting up at the bar he flashed a smile before passing over two galleons,

"Two glasses of firewhiskey. I'm waiting for a friend."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie) Empty Re: Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie)

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Hades glanced down at his watch, he was late. He walked outside the gates of Malfoy manor and spun on the spot landing just outside the hogshead. He glared at a little kid that had just walked by that just happened to get in his way.

He stood and stared down at him as he froze. "Beat it kid i have things to do." He frowned watching as he ran around him. He entered the pub and spotted Jamie right away so he made his way over.

"Jamie... nice to see you again." He smiled clasping his forearm in the traditional hand shake. He looked around. "I sense death, been up to your old tricks again have we?" He smiled. "Who was it this time?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Jamie smiled widely as he clasped Hades' forearm in return,

"Hades you old dog you..." he chuckled a little before gesturing at the extra glass of firewhiskey, "I got you a glass. Thought you might be late."

He smiled a little, rubbing his right arm absently,

"What can I say? I love what I do!" he laughed, unnerving some of the other patrons with the bright and happy sound, "The Boss says to scare a suicider before he snuffs it... I jump at the opportunity. Been boring lately anyway. The Boss keeps sending me on boring missions. Stupid Luci..."

The tattoo along his right arm and right shoulder burned instantly, causing him to flinch and clutch at it briefly before the sensation faded. He smiled a little,

"The Boss still hates that nickname." he chuckled a downed his glass, "And I still say it's worth it."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 pm

He smiled and took his drink. "Thanks am i that predictable?" He said taking a sip of his drink. "I just thank the day he chose to gift me with these powers, they come handy when you're being attacked. I can sense everyone in this room if they so much as thought about attacking us i would know. The mind is after all the link to the soul." He explained setting his glass down.

He thought for a second. "How about getting back on the job as an assassin. I could use someone like you on my side." He leaned in closer and linked their minds. "My father and i have started a group. We are going by the name of Order of Macabre, lets just say we are the counter balance to the order of the phoenix." He smirked then took another sip of his drink.

"We plan to stop muggle's thinking they own the place. By showing them their place. Of course it means more killing if you're interested. The real dark lord downstair..." He smiled. "Agree's with the plan. I wouldn't be here if he didn't, now would i? So you in Brother?"

"Yeah it's not wise to annoy the big man." He smirked and downed the rest of his glass.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Jamie chuckled a little,

"Just like at school..." he smirked, "You still need a wristwatch. Drop the muggle hating for two seconds to strap one on. Best thing you'll ever do."

He shrugged a little,

"Personally I still like the gift the Boss gave to me." he winked at Hades, "Horcruxes huh? You sly devil you! I'd have to destroy them to finally get a chance to kill you. Way to cover your bases man."

Jamie raised an eyebrow before tilting his head back and forth,

"Tempting... tempting..." he frowned a little, "Tell me... would this involve getting some more ink?"

He rolled up his right sleeve a little to show the beginning of the winding, living, tattoo,

"Because the Boss man doesn't share skin with ink." he frowned a little as he watched the black lines move slightly, "But he still wants me to join up... is there a freelance option?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 am

"Hey i have a lot on okay. I'm headmaster of the school now you know and i have a kid to bring up. Plus the order thing and doing work for the big man, and training. It's a lot of stuff to do in so little time." He explained ordering two new glasses of firewhiskey.

"Anyway i have a watch. A perfectly good working one at that." He smirked then raised an eyebrow. "That was meant to be a secret. It seems Boss see's me dying in the future, TWICE as if once wasn't enough. Guess he wants me to be able to crawl back to earth once i'm gone." He shrugged. "Besides it would annoy people to hell if i just don't die. Might be a good idea to make one yourself. There are more and more assassins appearing and they all want to be the best."

He smirked. "You wouldn't stand a chance against me i'll always be ahead of you cause i can see into that tiny mind of yours."

"What's a little more ink when you have a lot already. The beauty of this one is... it disappears." He smiled pulling out his arm from beneath his sleeve. Just angling it away from prying eyes. "Place your finger to my forearm and it shall appear. Obviously it only shows when it is safe. We can't be seen with them around the wrong people. It was how they caught the death eater. They were just stupid enough to show it to the world." He glanced at his tattoo's.

"Wow that man loves his tattoo's i have one covering my back and the back of my neck but that's as far it goes. Plus it's pretty easy to hide." He smiled. "He must really love you to give you all those, or hate you depending how you look at it." He smiled.

"It's all freelance that's the beauty of it. I call when i need you and you respond of course i would understand if the boss needs you elsewhere. We can't argue with him. I'm banking on having a throne chair besides his in the other realm." He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

"Then perhaps a time-turner?" he joked as he took the offered glass of alcohol from the bar keep, "Yeah you surface guys get all the jobs. I just get to initiate newbies. I swear the things people will make deals with the Boss for nowadays... I can safely say that at least I did it before it was cool."

Jamie waved it off as if revealing that he knew about his friend's secret horcruxes was nothing out of the ordinary,

"Ah don't worry about it Hades. It's my business to know how to kill people. And horcruxes... well I know about them to make sure I can follow through." he patted his friend on the shoulder, "Glad the Boss is looking out for you man. As for me... I'm not sure I actually make one anymore anyway. I did sell my entire soul to the Boss in fifth year after all."

He chuckled a little,

"And it wouldn't help you at all." he smirked, "My gift tells me how to kill people, regardless of their skills. You could see it coming sure enough but you wouldn't be able to stop it in the end."

Jamie clicked his tongue ruefully,

"Put it's still there." he stroked his arm, "The Boss gets jealous."

The tattoo's black lines glowed bright red and he hissed in pain. As it receeded he chuckled lightly,

"And he's still pissed about the nickname." he shook his head, "Sure, whatever. As long as it's just ink."

Jamie smiled faintly,

"Well apparently it's an indicator." he chucled darkly, "It grows across my body. It will continue to grow until I'm covered in it. Not sure what happens then."

He mulled the idea over in his mind for a few seconds before shrugging,

"Sure, why not?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"Hmmm maybe i should invest in one. I think that would probably keep me in check and on time." He smiled. "Well i can't help it if the guy like me best now can i?" He smirked. "Besides it's hard work being this talented you have it so easy." He smiled hitting him on the arm. "We made it cool my friend we are the trend setters."

"Well that was where you failed i made a bargain with the boss, one he couldn't refuse, he has my soul and i have the power. As long as i follow his instructions im free to do as i please. You just had to find a loop hole. But you never were good at that were you? Not even at school when you played out all those dares." He smiled then remembered something. "Guess who's back on the scene? Asp i bumped into his the other day, nearly sliced my head off with those knives he has. Good job i can turn to smoke." He laughed thinking back to Aspens surprised face.

"I belong to him so if you're bonded to me your bonded to him too. It's win win for him. He can't refuse." He smiled feeling his back warm up in warning. "Okay so he can but, i have a point." He laughed.

"Well i hope mine doesn't spread it will be pretty hard to explain why i have all these tattoo's especially as im in the lime light at the minute." He smiled and picked up his glass swirling around it's contense. "Great i'll set up a time and place for the branding then i can call you for the next meeting... So what you been up too these past years. You're looking good, considering." He smiled.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 am

"Oh you're just a suck up. Just so happens the Boss doesn't mind suck ups." he teased, sticking his tongue out at Hades childishly before smirking, "Damn right we did. And we still make it look so easy."

Jamie shrugged a little,

"I never wanted to find a loop hole." he replied firmly, "I was happy being led by the Boss and I still am. And the reason I was no good at finding loop holes out of dares was because I was the only bugger to actually do half of those crazy things!"

He tapped the side of his nose,

"Yeah the Boss has his ways of reminding us who's in charge doesn't he?" he joked while pointing to his arm, "I tried to see how long I could go with it on full blast. I got to about five hours before all I could feel was burning pain."

He chuckled a little,

"Yes that one would be hard to explain to the parents." he coughed a little before imitating Hades' voice, "'Oh this? It's... um... to get me in touch with the children! Yes, that'll do... yes it's 'cool' so they'll think I'm more approachable!'"

Jamie laughed a little before shaking his head,

"I've been feeling better over the years mate." he shrugged a little, "The Boss decided that I needed so company other than demons and succubus so he sent me back topside a few years ago for a vacation, if you can believe it. Worked wonders. Now I'm just pale instead of ghost-chalk white!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:18 pm

He laughed. "Nah it's just about having people skills which you obviously don't have. Plus there's nothing wrong with a suck up if it gets you what you want and the last time i looked i had everything." He smirked.

"That's because we are experts at it and we are good at what we do." He smiled taking a sip of his drink. "We use our gifts to their full potential."

He smirked. "Well that will be because you were the only one stupid enough to do them. The poor whomping willow it has never been the same since. It kinda has a tilt to it now." He smiled leaning to one side to demonstrate.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah i'm not that stupid to try it. This may come as a shock to you but im not a big fan of pain. Normal people aren't." He smirked.

He laughed a little. "Yeah i could see that going down well. They'll think i've gone mad and i already have the majority of the parents moaning at me as it is. Apparently a Malfoy being made headmaster wasn't a good move." He laughed. "they all hate me for some reason, i have no idea why, being the innocent man that i am."

"Well im please for you mate." He smiled clapping him on the side of his arm. "It seems the boss does have a nice side to you at least." He smiled his back arching slightly as the burning pain came. "Ouch maybe not." The smiled left his face as a voice entered his mind.

"Careful what you say Malfoy. I'm always watching, remember that." Hades smiled. "I was just being nice."
    "Well don't it doesn't suit you."

He smiled and returned back to Jamie. "Malfoys don't tan it looks awful against our blonde hair." He smirked.

"I've been feeling better over the years mate." he shrugged a little, "The Boss decided that I needed so company other than demons and succubus so he sent me back topside a few years ago for a vacation, if you can believe it. Worked wonders. Now I'm just pale instead of ghost-chalk white!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"Everything eh?" Jamie chuckled into his glass as he prepared to take the alcohol, "Last time anyone down bellow checked a guy called Romain got one up on you. A lovely creature by the name of Briony if the grapevine is to be believed. Any truth to that murmer?"

He cracked a grin and decided that statement needed a toast,

"To us; the one's that actually know what we're doing." he declared before knocking back the whiskey. He shook his head as the burning sensation ran through him, "Whoa yeah... that's the good stuff."

Jamie waved it off with a smirk,

"The Whomping Bloody Willow, what about me?" he gestured to himself with one hand, "I had twigs everywhere! I mean everywhere man! I kept finding them for weeks!"

"Oh I'm not a fan of pain." he shrugged a little, "I was testing the boundaries. I was looking to see how much I could do that the Boss wasn't pleased with. I was doing what he taught us. I was being selfish. Checking to see how long I could use my will above his for my own sake. He applauded me for it after the first round of punishment."

He laughed a little,

"The parents?" he scoffed, "Since when has their opinion mattered? Every child in Britain needs a magical education and unless they go abroad the only option is Hogwarts. They can bitch and moan as much as they like but as long as you hold the board, which you have the money and power to do, you're set for life."

Jamie smirked,

"The Boss knows that punishment alone doesn't make a good servant." he chuckled, "That's where Dark Lords go wrong. So happy to deal out torture curses but they rarely reward their people. Our Lord rewards just a well as he punishes. And as you know... he punishes very well. So imagine how good his rewards are."

He stuck his tongue out at his old friend,

"Sucks to be a blondie." he teased before running has hand through his own hair, "Dark hair all the way man. Blonde is only better than Red in my book."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 am

"No! She wasn't my type okay? Besides..." He smiled lowering his cane. "...i've found someone who's more like me. Someone that will put up with my ways." He smirked drinking from his glass. "which is a lot more than you can say."

"To us, we make things look far too easy. Maybe we should make it look harder so there wont be as many of us out there." He smiled feeling the warmth spread down his back once more. "Oh what fun it is to wind people up."

"Oh you was fine." He smiled passing it off with his hand. "The Whomping Willow on the other hand belongs to me now. I demand compensation." He smirked sticking out his hand to collect.

"Well if you attack a tree that's what's going to happen." He smiled. "Oh i'm selfish enough for everyone. But i dont think i'll try that. I don't feel like everyone else i've cut off most of my emotions for years, it's kinda hard getting the back but i feel pain just like them." He said spinning his cane.

"It doesn't that's why i'm still in power." He smirked. "Which brings me back to the point of having everything. Having money gets you anything and everything you need. Except for emotions obviously but they fall into place on their own."

"Yeah well i know better than them, thanks to the big dark lord himself. He is constantly in my ear telling where i'm going wrong. Do you get that? It is so annoying." He frowned turning to look over at a woman who was thinking about them. "Can i help you? Or do you just like to listen to other peoples conversations?" He snarled then turned back to Jamie after seeing her scared face.

"Anyway, how is it i haven't had one of these rewards? I've done as he asked, and even better got myself a place of power which he can use." He smiled shaking his head.

He opened his mouth in disgust. "You have insulted me for the last time my friend. My hair can be dark at times. My mother had black hair remember so im not a light as my father. But placing us just above red is crossing the line pal." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 am

"Ah the 'mystery girl' huh?" he stuck his tongue out, "And I'll thank you to note that I can find a girl right for me anytime I like! I just haven't been looking."

Jamie smirked,

"It's dangerous you know." he warned mockily, "They'll make us out to be prophets of the One True Lord or some shit."

Rolling his eyes, Jamie put a single knut in Hades' hand,

"There." he smirked, "I'm sure you can cover the rest."

"And I didn't attack the tree... I believe the dare was to go dancing with it." he rolled his eyes, "Pain is just something you have to go through to get what you want Hades, you don't have to like it. You just have to deal with it."

Jamie chuckled,

"And who says money can't buy you happiness?" he thought about it for a few seconds, "It can't... but it gets you a good headstart."

"Oh no I only get him giving me an assignment every now and again. And when he's really pissed at me." he raised an eyebrow, "You sure know how to work with the ladies... not much has changed since I left then eh? What was she doing?"

Jamie laughed loudly,

"You get to rule over most of the surface world and you want more rewards?" he laughed again, "God man... you'll be able to give yourself rewards before long."

He patted Hades on the shoulder in a jokingly condesending way,

"I said just above remember?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm

He smiled and nodded. "You keep telling yourself that mate. There's plenty of fish in the sea. But they would have to be a great fish to put up with you." He laughed. "I never did understand that muggle saying. Where did they pick fish? I think i would rather marry a snake than a fish." He smirked.

"You don't look for love it just finds you. If a girl liked you they would have done something to show it. Surely even your dull senses could pick up vibes." He smiled taking a sip of his drink.

He shrugged with a smile. "Ar let them think what they like. I couldn't care less anymore to be honest." He frowned and scanned the room, his face screwing up in disgust. "You couldn't have picked a quieter place? With less people. You know i can't concentrate with so many people around. Yet you summon me here anyway." He asked raising an eyebrow. "Why do you like to torture me so? I don't even turn up to the great hall at meal times when im supposed to."

He smiled and flicked the knut back at him with his thumb. "You need it more than me. Go get yourself a decent haircut or something." He smiled. "In fact i'll even pay for you to get it done." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag of coins handing the whole lot over to Jamie. "Here take that. There's about 50 galleons in there. Let's just make that a birthday present or something okay?" He smiled giving him a little wink.

He tilted his head to the side. "Yeah whatever its all the same thing. What matters is you were more stupid than Asp, even he didn't fall for our dares and he's a head case. A fucking awesome headcase, but totally insane." He smiled. "I know Jamie i've had my own fair share of pain in my time and i can honestly say the big guys has given me most of it."

"Erm all those poor people?" He smiled. "I'm perfectly happy with my money and the last time i looked i'd never seen a happy poor person because it doesn't exist."

He nodded. "I have my way with the right ladies. Her right there is a troll." He said nodding in her direction. "Even thinks like one, but she just loves you." He smirked picking up on her thoughts. "Or at least someone does it's hard to pick out individual thoughts in a crowded room." He glared at him. "She was trying to listen in to our conversation, thought she could use something against us to gain some extra money. Well i don't take too kindly to threats." He explained.

"Well a thank you once in a while wouldn't go a miss." He smiled. "I don't really care about rewards i'm pretty much happy with what i have right now." He hissed. "Oo don't say the g word he will not be happy. But let's just hope you're right."

"I know. That's why you insulted my family. The Malfoy's have always been blonde." He glared then turned it into a smile. "So where you staying? You got your own place nearby. Or you living in caves and underground tunnels?" He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Jamie rolled his eyes,

"Yes snakes would be better but muggles don't often go around catching them for food." he frowned a little and thought about it, "Well... European muggles don't at any rate."

He shrugged a little,

"Yes but you can miss it." he yawned a little, "But I'm keeping my eyes open. Until then there's succubus."

Jamie giggled a little and clapped Hades on the back,

"It's all an exercise!" he teased, sticking his tongue out at his friend, "Teaches you to control your gift better or you go insane from the sheer number of useless thoughts floating around! I myself often find it hard to focus on talking to a person when my brain is feeding me information about every possible way to kill that individual. And all the individuals behind that person."

Jamie rolled his eyes,

"I don't want you stinking money!" he joked as he took the bag anyway. He smirked as he continued to joke, "Damn Malfoys... think they're the only ones with money. I'm the sole heir of a old pure blood line you know."

He scoffed,

"Hey, I liked the thrill of the more stupid dares. So sue me." he shrugged, "Not like it hurt all that much. You're right, the Boss has given me plenty since. Really puts your old pains in perspective."

Jamie shrugged,

"Poor people are happy." he smirked, "Because they don't know what they're missing."

He chuckled,

"Oh please..." he poked Hades in the chest, "You'd be the only one with something to lose. My life up on the surface consists of your movement and nothing else. I've not got a lot to lose."

Jamie scoffed,

"He's not too bad about the G word with me." he shrugged, "He's smart enough to respect his competition."

He smirked,

"The Malfoys have always been blonde... expect for that one in the middle ages. Didn't they kick him out for being a bastard when he was actually pure Malfoy?" he shook his head with a smile, "I don't sleep much anymore Hades. It..."

He looked away with a frown,

"It's getting worse Hades." he gestured at his right arm, "As it grows it gets harder to get to sleep. I can feel it... writhing around in my skin. And the worst part is... I don't need the sleep I'm losing anymore."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 pm

He frowned. "So you're saying women are food?" He smirked popping his snake into the pub.

"I suppose im just used to reading everyone's mind." He smirked. "Must be annoying not knowing what people think. I can't even remember what it was like before."

"I can control the minds just fine thanks. It just dulls my other senses as i have to concentrate on not sending myself insane. I don't fancy turning out like Asp." He laughed.

"Yeah sure you don't." He smirked watching him pocket the money anyway. "You've never been one to turn down money. So i wouldn't expect you to now. You can never have too much money... Hey i didn't say that. But we are the richest family."

He smiled. "Put's all our dares to shame."

He smiled and spread his arms wide. "Why did you think i said something, i'm known for having money. Of course i'd be the first target. But i think she was looking for a little more than money from you if you know what i mean." He smirked nudging him with his elbow. "I'd stay well clear of her mate you don't even want to know what she has in mind for you." He shuddered. "Ugh im never going to get that image out my head." He moaned tapping his hand onto his forehead.

"Oh really a spot of favoritism eh?" He smiled letting his snake crawl up his arm.

He laughed. "Yeah probably it sounds like something we'd do. His name was Artis if i remember correctly. He was a very weird man from what i've heard. Sent himself insane once we disowned him." He laughed. "Seems even then we were family proud."

He frowned and looked at Jamie's face finally taking in his appearance. He shook his head. "It's happening to all of us mate. Aspen... well Aspen doesn't sleep at all. He's too busy trying to fight off the hell hound on a night and working during the day. And well me i've always had trouble sleeping right since my mother and Scorpius's death's. I had to take sleeping draught to sleep. But now it's beginning to work less and less. I find myself just sitting there, waiting for it to kick in but it never does." He frowned. "I feel fine physically but emotionally i'm tired. I just need time to switch off but i can't im constantly working."

"Aspen lost his sleep as a punishment for turning the boss down. Maybe we've done something to annoy him. Or maybe it's his way of making sure we get more work done." He thought out loud.

He thought for a second and placed his hand on Jamie's shoulder. "Why don't you come back home to Malfoy manor where you belong. At least until we can figure it out. Asp is staying there already, we think better as a trio. I think it's time the hounds of hell joined back together. We obviously met up for a reason, maybe its what he wants." He said nodding down to the ground.

"I might even introduce you to my son." He smiled trying to change the subject.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Jamie grinned a little before raising an eyebrow,

"I don't know about you man but when I'm with a woman some 'eating' goes on." he winked at his friend before winking at a woman behind him, who blushed a looked away. He shrugged a little, "I know what people are going to do in terms of actions. Their body gives them away before they do anything. But I've never wanted to be able to know every little thought a person has. Mainly because most of it, I imagine, is inane bullshit."

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk,

"Are you saying there's something wrong with Asp?" he grinned, "There's nothing wrong with being free in your actions... unless of course you happen to be a very sick puppy. Like Asp."

Jamie clicked his tongue ruefully,

"You didn't need to say it." he smirked, "The blond hair and the Malfoy name say it for you. Okay sorry, that was a bit of a cheap shot."

He rubbed absently at his knee caps,

"I don't know... the one where you dared me to moon a mereperson didn't go too well." he scowled at the memory, "Bloody fish stabbed my knees."

Jamie grinned,

"Gift's not looking so hot now is it?" he teased, sticking his tongue out at his friend, "Where as looking at how to kill people every second of the day has just given me a sick sense of humour."

He nodded a little,

"Nothing wrong with family pride." he thought about it, "Until of course it limits your own advancement. Then you can drag your family's name through the mud for power."

Jamie ran his hand through his hair,

"It... it's not just the sleep." he shook his head a little, "I'm getting less... concerned about my own mortality. There are times when I really just don't care about taking hits. I forget that I'm still technically living."

He nodded his head absently,

"Yeah... yeah I think that would do me some good." he perked up a little bit and smiled, "The Son... oh there's been word going down about him! They say he's a really good burner."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

He smiled. "If i didn't know any better i'd say you've turned into Asp. Eating people..." He smiled shaking his head. "Remind me never to turn the boss down for a woman. I don't think i could handle living like him. I think i'd go insane too."

"It's pretty impossible to lie in your head, without thinking about lying. It's a win win situation, for me at least. I could tell if you're lying straight away. When you've worked with so many people like me you tend to pick things up, when people lie or tell you the truth. It's pretty simple really anyone could do it."

He smiled. "There is definitely something wrong with that guy, i just don't know what." He smiled. "Maybe it's the eating people thing, or the hell hound that follows his around then chases him in the night." He shrugged. "Who knows maybe i'm thinking too much into it."

"Ouch, that hurt man right here." He said pointing to his chest. "You have no idea how many people i've killed for saying less. You're just lucky we're brothers. I have to think twice about killing your ass." He said punching his arm lightly.

He laughed. "Your face that day was priceless i wish we had a camera that day." He laughed. "Me and Asp have never laughed so much. Ar i miss the old days. I don't think i've had as much fun as tonight for... oo a good few years." He smiled. "Thanks for looking me up man. It means a lot."

"Just given you a sick sense of humour. We've always had a sick sense of humour. I think our dares prove that. We laughed at each others pain. Well your pain mostly. The image of Asp being taken into the lake by the giant squid. Is still printed into my mind. He had sucker marks on him for weeks afterwards. We were to busy laughing to realise he was slowly drowning." He laughed. "We were insane."

He frowned placing a hand on his shoulder. "Well that's not happened to me yet mate. I can't believe i'm saying this but i think Asp is the man you need to be talking to about this. He is practically a dead man walking nowadays he just doesn't seem to care about being human anymore. But i can promise you one thing, i will always make sure you stay grounded. I can't have you going insane too cause if you do i don't think i'll be able to stay sane myself. "I'll always be here should you ever need me okay." He said patting him on the shoulder.

"Brothers forever right?" He smirked.

"Good your room is just as you left it. My father will be please to see you again. He never was too keen on Asp though not since he burnt down his room. But he liked you, for some reason thought you were good for me. Pfft." He smirked then frowned. "Damn that was meant to be a secret. The kid is so hot headed it's unbelievable. He just can't control his temper at all. No matter what i do to help." He frowned downing his drink.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Jamie winked,

"Sometimes all a woman wants is for you to help by eating out..." he rolled his eyes, "At a fancy restaurant. Of course. No sex reference here at all."

He shrugged a little,

"Truth... lies... it's all still bullshit." he rolled his eyes, "Mainly because every stupid bugger has an opinion on everything. Especially things they know nothing about."

"I'm not sure... but I think it might be the eating people thing." he chuckled a little, "Not exactly a balanced diet. Even if he does love his police officers."

He laughed a little,

"Only twice?" he joked before patting Hades on the back, "Good, cause I think that would get the Boss mad. I'm still useful at the moment. Get your revenge when I'm older and useless."

Jamie smiled a little,

"Mate I couldn't NOT look you up." he chuckled a little, "I had way too much fun with you and Asp at school. And downstairs is usually boring as hell... which is ironic."

Jamie waved it off with a smirk,

"Oh he got over it! Had to wear that special ointment for weeks but still!" he laughed, "And we weren't insane... Asp was. I don't know about you but I just got carried away. Never insane."

He smiled a weakly,

"Hey, I wouldn't do that to you man." he chuckled, "Someone's got to be sane with you after all. And the other members don't count. They're not brothers."

He clasped Hades' right forearm with his own,

"Brothers." he agreed.

Jamie chuckled,

"I was a good influence on you." he joked before cracking a grin, "Well I used to help you with Charms... I can't think of anything else benefitial I helped you with. It might have been something to do with the respect I showed him... Asp never was too big on that front."

He shrugged a little and patted his friend on the shoulder,

"Don't worry, it's still mostly secret." he smirked a little, "But not from the Boss."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 pm

"Yeah right i know you better than anyone. There was definitely a sexual reference in there." He smiled. "Oh you got that right, there is nothing more annoying than people sticking their noses into your business when they have no clue about what you're doing." He ran his hands through his hair.

"Some people are just so ungrateful. I give them a job then they have the cheek to try and catch me out." He sighed shaking his head.

"It's kinda weird how he bites just about anyone. I mean biting girls fair enough but guys. Now that's just weird." He smirked.

"Yes only twice you're lucky you get that. Others i don't even think about i just do it. Oh i will don't worry." He smirked giving him a little wink.

He laughed. "Well it was only a matter of time before i came to hunt you both down. I've been bored out my head for years without you guys. Then i get a message from you and i run into Asp as he nearly takes my head of with one of those knives of his. That can't be a coincidence someone..." He said looking down. "... im not mentioning any names, must want us back together for some reason."

"I've never been to hell and i plan to keep it that way for quite some time." He smiled.

"Oh no i've always been perfectly sane although some of my staff probably would disagree with me. They think i'm heartless can you imagine it. Me without a heart whatever next." He smirked shaking his head.

"Thanks i'm so glad your coming back home i don't think i could stay sane hanging around with Asp alone. He would ware off on me, then where would the boss be." He laughed. "I don't think someone insane would be kept as headmaster."

He clasped Jamie's forearm and nodded. "Brothers right till the end." He smiled raising his glass in his other hand to toast it.

"Hmm charms never were my strong point. I was more of a transfiguration man myself. So i guess i have you to thank for getting me my charms N.E.W.T. So thank you." He smiled. "Yeah Asp never did like adults. He still doesn't even now when he is one himself. I blame his father, i think it was the best thing for him moving in with us. He became a lot more out of himself. But of course that meant it was too late to save his sanity." He smiled.

"Oh good, nothing is kept secret from him. It was him that suggested saving him. I thought he was too far gone but he survived just as he said he would." He said. "That man knows far too much. "He smirked.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm

"Oh no. You have caught me out. Whatever shall I do?" he joked with a smirk, "People stick their noses in everything. They're like dogs in that respect."

Jamie tutted a little,

"Fancy that..." he smirked again, "People sticking with their 'principles' when you had the good grace to hire them for the least amount of money that you could. The nerve."

He laughed a little,

"A wider range of tastes than we have perhaps?" he grinned, "I always thought he fancied a bit of both..."

"I'm touched man." he thought about it for a moment before frowning, "Although I must admit that because of this gift I can't stop seeing ways to kill you. Nothing personal, I just can't turn it off. I'm just glad it's not visible through your freaky mind-reading, otherwise you'd be very paranoid."

Jamie pretended to think for a moment,

"Well let's think about it for a moment shall we?" he teased, "SOMEONE, thrives on chaos, death and despair. You, Asp and myself specialise in all three areas. Not to mention that SOMEONE has investments in all three of us and the continued success of at least two of us. Add in the nickname, Hounds of Hell, and we're just the guys for whatever brand of slaughter SOMEONE wants."

He rolled his eyes a little,

"You and I both know that you're going down." he fixed his friend with a serious expression, "And you'll go down when he wants you to, not when you want to."

"Without a heart?" he shook his head, "I won't hear of it! You're practically a saint!"

He shrugged a little,

"Even if you went off your rocker they'd just replace you with the Deputy and she's in your little club." he smirked a little, "And everyone downstairs knows just how closely you control them."

He toasted with Hades,

"Death won't be the end of us my friend." he smirked before adopting a twinkle in his eyes, "It is just the next great adventure."

Jamie scoffed,

"Oh yeah... transfiguration! Now what has that ever done for you? Except turn something into a snake for you. Which, by the way, tells me you have a serious obsession." he smirked a little, "Sanity holds people like Asp back. He's better off without it. Happier too from what I can see."

He chuckled a little,

"I would agree with you there if it weren't for one thing..." he smirked, "He ain't a man."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm

"Hey they get a decent wage." He smiled sticking his tongue out at him. "It's just above minimum what more do they want?" He smiled.

"Well you never know what you're going to get with him. He changes a lot in small periods of time. One minute he can be talking to you normal then bam psycho Asp is back. It's very confusing, but you've got to love him for it."

"Yeah what's it telling you to do? Do i look like an easy target?" He smiled. "Of course it's not, i can't stop myself from entering your mind to get to your soul. I understand mate don't worry about it. Although if i tried hard enough i probably could pick up on your gift." He smirked. "But it would be very annoying listening to it. It would be very distracting."

"Hmmm." He pretended to think for a second. "Yeah that's a tricky one, i'll have to get back to you on that one." He smirked his eyes getting an evil glint to them. "Now that's something i haven't heard in a while. Hounds of Hell. Well they got their wish eventually the Hounds of Hell are back and stronger than ever."

He shrugged. "And i'm ready for that day. Well at least i think i am." He frowned looking down. "I'm dreading the day i see my mother and Scorpius again. I don't think i can handle the shame in their eyes." He took a deep breath and place a smile on his face. "Well let's hope he has more in store for me up here for a long while."

"I know right. I have no idea where they got it from, must be speaking about another guy. Another less attractive guy." He smirked running his hands through his hair.

"True but it's never as good unless you do things yourself i hate to take the backseat. I like to work, keep myself busy. It used to help me sleep but... well... you know what happens now." He smiled. "I have to mate i will not go down as a failure like the past dark lords. I wanna change the meaning of the name."

"Yeah we should know. You having been down there and me well sending those poor naive souls there." He smiled hitting his glass against Jamie's.

"Actually it's done a lot, you see this..." He smiled holding up his cane as it changed first into a baseball bat, then to a knife. "Comes in very handy for weaponry. As for the snakes, well they relax me. There's something about them that keeps me calm and sane." He smiled. "So if you want me to stay sane the snakes stay."

"Yeah he is the happiest i've ever seen him. He actually sat down long enough to lose to my father at chess. He didn't even flip when he lost. He has definitely calmed down a lot though." He laughed.

He smirked. "Oh i know that, he's much more and he NEVER let's us forget about it." He smiled

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 am

"Above minimum eh?" he smirked, "I'm surprised you don't pay them under the minimum and use the confundus charm on payday."

"Yeah Aspen's personality is like a game..." he chuckled, "Unfortunately for most people that game is Russian Rullette."

He shrugged a little,

"I don't have easy targets Hades. To me almost everyone is easy. But you're one of the harder ones. Happy?" he chuckled a little, "You'd be as made as Asp if you ever got my gift. It's like a thousand bees buzzing in your ears at once but you can hear what each 'bee' is telling you. And normally there's at least fives 'bees' per person. Imagine that in a crowded room. I'm always surprised I'm as sane as I am to be honest."

He grinned,

"I never really got that nickname to be fair..." he frowned playfully, "After all, none of us are dogs. Asp might be a bit of a mad dog but that's more of a saying than anything else."

Jamie frowned a little more and began to play with his glass,

"I don't know if I should be telling you this Hades but..." he sighed a little, "Your mother isn't in hell. The Other forgave her sins because of her love for her children."

He raised an eyebrow,

"Uhuh..." he leant back and pretended to be crowded, "Hey man, you might want to watch that. Otherwise there won't be room in this bar for anything besides your head."

Jamie shrugged a little,

"Well only one 'Dark Lord' has ever truly been successful and he's not human." he smiled a little, "But you carry his favor. You might just be the first mortal one."

He chuckled,

"Besides I think the Boss can find us something to do once we're dead. He's not one to just throw away his toys."

Jamie huffed a little,

"I still say it's a fetish..." he muttered beneath his breath before grinning, "Whatever man, if you want weapons that that's fine by me."

He raised an eyebrow,

"The last time he played chess was in sixth year." he raised the eyebrow higher, "We had to stop him from killing the poor forth year. But you're saying he respected your father enough not to bitch and moan when he lost? What the hell have I missed?!"

"Damn straight. Burns my arm I even entertain the idea of him being something like a human."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 pm

"Believe me i tried to but the ministry like to poke their noses in. Payment is done through them or they like to check it at least. They don't agree with slavery." He shrugged. "Below minimum wage is slavery apparently."

"Yeah i'm glad he can't kill us. I would have no idea what he's planning his mind is just as messed up as he is. It's like walking into a room full of people he has that many thoughts. It's hard to hear them all." He explained.

"A little." He smiled holding his forefinger and thumb very close together. "You don't think i could handle your gift?" He asked one eyebrow raised. "I'm constantly hearing what everyone is thinking and being annoyed by lost spirits. I'd like to swap and see what you think then. They pop up at the most inconvenient times." He smiled. "It's especially awkward if you were the one that killed them."

"I can't even remember where we got it from. Maybe we got it from Hell hounds, they are very dangerous creatures... and well we aren't exactly all human are we?" He smirked.

He smiled tapping Jamie on the shoulder. "Thanks mate you don't know how much that means to know that. But what about Scorpius? Is he with her?" He asked his eyebrows frowning.

He smirked punching Jamie in the arm. "I think this place is already packed with the two of us here. You are just as bad." He smiled.

"True let's hope he gives me some tips then i refuse to be a laughing stock like them."

"I swear if i get stuck at the gates to welcome new comers i think i will just have to kill myself again. I'd much rather be the one causing all the pain." He smiled.

He shrugged. "What can i save snakes have always been a part of our family. Ever since we can remember every Malfoy has had their own snake at least once in their life time." He smiled.

"Yeah imagine my shock, i was all prepared to stop him but nothing happened. It was very frustrating trying to figure out his motives. Seems old Asp is learning to control himself. I never thought i'd see the day." He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 pm

"Bah! Slavery!" he scoffed teasingly, "Why don't you just do away with the humans and their 'minimum wage' and have elves teach? Now they're cheap."

"Ah many is the time I've thought I might just have to follow up on one of the 'suggestions' made by my gift and end my friend Asp before he attempted to end me." he mused sadly, "Thankfully each time his personality swings away from violence just before I feel he would attack."

"Ah well neither of us has it all good." he smirked, "I still say seeing every possible way to kill a person flash before your eyes the second you see them is worse but meh, I've never had your problem and you've never had mine."

"Hey!" Jamie pretended to pout, "I resent that comment... I'm still mostly human. I think. Most of the time."

Jame shrugged a little,

"The Other isn't that forgiving Hades." he frowned a little, "I'm sorry but he's down."

He placed his hand on his chest and pretended to be hurt,

"Ouch Hades... that hurt me." he poked his chest, "Right here."

"Ah but he's like a certain white haired old man in the respect that he wants you to work it out for yourself." he shrugged, "You just get a better insurance than them for now."

Jamie scoffed a little,

"Everyone down there is in pain Hades, even the Boss." he smiled a little, "It's a punishment first... an ideal work placement second."

"So it's a family fetish." he commented jokingly, "Better than a fetish for red heads like the Potters. Never understood that one."

Jamie frowned a little,

"Have you checked him out?" he frowned, "As in for polyjuice or anything else? I don't remember Aspen wanting anything to do with control."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:23 am