Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie)

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am

"Hmmm of course why didn't in think of that?" He smiled lightly hitting himself in the head. "The ministry will just love for that to happen. Maybe i'll get the elves to take the ministry over too. With me in charge obviously can't have them taking over now can we?"

His face contorted into shock. "Kill a brother? Never." He smirked draining his glass. "I'll let you know if you are ever in trouble with him okay. I'll see it coming. I have both your backs there is nothing to worry about okay." He smiled patting Jamie's arm.

He smiled weakly. "Mate the more we use our 'gifts' the less human we become. The boss is a very clever man. He doesn't want us to be human, so we can't turn them off they are constantly working to pick up things. It's only a matter of time before we turn into killing machines." He frowned. "Sleepless nights are only the start of it."

He nodded his thanks, he should have know really but he just needed to make sure. "Thanks."

He shrugged. "I'll figure it out hopefully. He has told me enough over the years to do a decent job. Plus my father was there when the last dark lord was around so he know's where he went wrong. I'd say we both have the experience we need to be successful." He smiled

"The Potters are no more." He smirked. "Father saw to that. Snakes are practically related to us thanks to Salazar. There is a reason a few of us can speak parceltongue." He smiled letting out a gentle hiss to his snake."

"You're asking someone like me if i've checked him out?" He smiled. "You can change your appearance all you want but your mind and spirit never changes." He smiled tapping the side of his head. "I'm in the know."

Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bat out of hell (Hades and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 am

"Ah but then some of the elves might get ideas!" he chuckled a little, "You'd have to cull all the smart ones."

Jamie nodded a little,

"Thanks for the added insurance man." he shrugged a little, "Doesn't mean I can't be paranoid anymore does it?"

He sighed a little, and rolled his eyes,

"Thanks for the rousing speech there Hades." he teased before turning serious, "But you're right. We've losing touch man. Soon we won't believe we are of this world."

Jamie nodded again, raising his already empty glass,

"Here's to you my friend." he smirked a little, "May all your evil little plans come true."

Jamie laughed, rather loudly,

"Draco?" he scoffed, "What, did he manage to catch Potter in the middle of shagging his red-headed bitch?"

He nodded a little,

"Sorry but in our line of work paranoia saves lives."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 am

"No always be paranoid, it could one day save your life. Never ever let your guard down. Not even around me, but i swear to never intentionally kill you. But satan can be very tempted at times. Maybe one day he'll turn us against each other just to see a good fight." He frowned.

" But I hope to die before i ever turn on a brother." He said turning to look at the door as someone new came in.

"Well one of us is bound to go before the other right so let's promise to keep each other on track. Asp well it's too late for him, he's never been truly human so there was nothing to save. But us we still have something to fight for." He smiled weakly.

"I have no idea i didn't want the details." He smirked. "You can ask him yourself soon enough." He smiled gently shoving Jamie. "I'm sure he would love to tell you all the gory detail."

"So about Asp do you wanna double check it's him just to put your mind at rest? Im not sure he will like it." He smiled thinking of different ways to pull it off.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 pm

"It's not being paranoid if they're actually out to get you." he commented drlyly, "And we're pretty much assured that people are out to get us. As for pitting us against each other... well it would make on hell of a fight. Not like any of us can really refuse him anyway."

"Well if the brother turns first that's assured." he joked lightly before shrugging, "Don't think about it. It's what I do when I realise that the Boss can order me to kill anyone."

"I've not got an awful lot to fight for." he shrugged a little, "I think I'll keep going on sheer stuborness."

"I'd rather not know how your father managed to get around to doing the deed." he tilted his head to the side slightly, "I was pretty sure he didn't have it in him. He didn't in the last war after all. But maybe old age has taught him a thing or two."

He shook his head a little,

"Sorry about that man..." he sighed, "Draco does not have supporters downstairs. They hate him with a passion for some reason. Must be rubbing off of me."

"I trust you Hades." he thought about it for a moment before smirking, "Although I might have to check that you're you. Because if you are then you have checked Asp but if you're not then you wouldn't be skilled enough to check without losing your head."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 pm

"I sometimes wonder if Aspen is the smart one." He frowned. "I mean he doesn't care about anything, maybe it's easier that way. But i don't have that option anymore too many people are counting on me." He sighed.

"Besides the longer i live the more pissed people get." He smirked.

"Me neither but he pulled it out of nowhere. I guess that's what we do, we surprise people. Everyone thought I'd never get the headmaster spot but now look at me." He smiled his arms spread out beside him.

He frowned. "I think losing half your family can do that to you. He was weak back then, he was just a spoilt little kid who's parents protected him too much. But he learnt from that and brought me up fighting." He said itching his arm.

"It's alright." He frowned his eyes narrowing, he couldn't understand why he was hated.

"Yeah how you going to check?" He smirked ordering them another round. "Wait on second thoughts leave the bottle." He smiled handing over enough a galleon.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 pm

"Well it is better to live a short life, full of the pleasures and comforts of humanity, than to live forever as an inhuman monster." he quoted before frowning, "I forget who said that. Probably a dead guy."

"The longer I live the more children I seem to sire." he joked before shrugging, "And the more people I have to drag kicking and screaming down to The Pit."

"Ah yes but I have reason to believe that you might have just had the right people backing you." he teased before smiling broadly, "Just jokes man, I know you deserved the position. First person to get it before their fiftieth birthday too."

"I suppose so." Jamie relented before looking away, "Let's just drop the subject okay? I really don't want to get you mad at me because of the habits I've picked up from down bellow. At least you know I'll be civil to your father at the least. It's a workable relationship."

"Mmm... well I guess my first check would be to check if you've dyed your hair to get it that shade of Malfoy-blonde." he joked, casting a quick charm on his friend's hair. When nothing happened he laughed, "Only a Malfoy has hair that pale."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:46 pm

He laughed. "You spend far too much time with the dead. But yeah i suppose that does make sense." He smirked. "Oh but the kicking and screaming ones are the best kind. I think i'd rather deal with them when they are alive. Dead people tend to forget A LOT." He smirked remembering the last girl he saw. "They come at the most awkward times and ask the most stupid questions. Are you an angel?" He imitated a young girls voice shaking his head.

"I mean do i look like the type of angel that takes you up stairs?" He asked scanning the room. "This place is full of the dead. I have no idea why, it hasn't been decorated since the 18th century." He frowned looking around at the decoration shaking his head.

He glared at him. "It was no competition mate there was five of us after the job but there was only me and one other that were really considered. Shame he died mysteriously the day before it was decided." He smiled. "We still don't know how he died. I reckon he had his soul pulled out..." He frowned shaking his head. "Nasty way to go." He smirked.

He shrugged. "He's hated that bad?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Yeah i think it's best if you keep that quiet... please." He added quietly.

He raised an eyebrow watching as he cast the spell. "Some people would take that as an insult but i take it as a compliment so thanks." He smirked. "I'm guessing you know it's me then?" He smiled holding the bottle up to offer him a refill.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

"Not my fault the living are usually such boring things. Dead people are way more liberal." he chuckled a little, "The kicking and screaming ones are quite fun. But I really love the stoics. You know the ones... the ones who think they're ready for death. I love to make their calm, their belief, crack before I throw them in."

"I don't know, you do have the hair for it." he commented with a grin, "But you do lack the obligatory wings and manditory stick up your ass."

"Oh that's how you got it..." he thought about it before shrugging, "I am really not sure why I'm surprised by that. After all, we're slytherins. Using tactics like that get us through life."

"They really, REALLY, don't like him." he replied with a shrug, "I'd hate to be him when he dies. But I'll keep it as a surprise for him."

"Well nobody else I know has that hair colour." he frowned, "Are you Malfoy's dipped into the river styx to change you hair colour to that shade?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 pm

"Oh thanks, i'll be sure to tell Aspen you think he's boring. He'll just love you." He smirked. "They are already dead when they come to me so i've never had the chance to do that... unless it's on my own term and not following orders from the little voice in my head." He smiled tapping the side of his head.

He laughed "What is it with you and our hair hmm? Do i need to give you a hair cut worthy of being a Malfoy? Cause i can." He smiled turning his hair white blonde. "Welcome to the family brother." He smiled holding out his arms for a hug.

"I could have gotten it anyway." He smiled. "But i had to be on the safe side. He..." He nodded down. "...would not be happy with me if i didn't get the job and i'd rather stay on his good side at the minute." He smiled. "That's because the Slytherins are the smartest. They have Ravenclaws have the brains i beg to differ."

His eyes narrowed as he looked down to the ground in thought. "But why? What has he done that is so bad?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed. "Maybe we should tell him. I don't want him to get down there and not be prepared even if there is nothing he can do."

"Nah mate it's all in the gene's." He smiled running his hand through his hair. "Aspen would know all about that river." He smirked. "There's something new about him." He winked downing his drink.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 pm

"Aspen is boring, comparatively speaking." he answered with a grin, "When you're dead you can tear each other's throats out for the fun of it. Asp's habit of taking fingers doesn't really stack up to a place where there is no pain. Well... no pain if you're like us. But I'm sure if you asked nicely the boss would let you help me to crack one of the stoics."

Jamie looked up at one of the strands of white blonde hair which now hung over his eyes lightly. He glared playfully at Hades,

"I demand you return my glorious locks to their unsullied brown at once good sir." he stuck his tongue out, "I don't have the skin tone to be a Malfoy."

"Ravenclaws are the smartest." he shrugged a little, "Gryffindors are the bravest and Hufflepuffs are the most loyal. But what no one tells you is that Slytherin isn't for the cunning. Slytherin is for the survivors. The ones who will do anything and use any means, usually cunning I admit, to survive."

Jamie shook his head and let out a short laugh,

"You really think any of us will be prepared for what we face down there?" he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "I've spent the most time down there out of the three of us and I'm not going to be prepared. Apparently the first two hundred years you get your own personal hell. Breaks what sanity you have left. So no, don't tell him. Let his remaining life on earth be free from the oppressing knowledge of his own fate. He'll enjoy his life more than way."

"Oh please don't tell me..." he shook his head, "The man's gone and done something stupid again hasn't he?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm

He smiled. "He likes to remember every kill and some how collecting his victims fingers helps to jog his memories." He shrugged. "I have no idea how though they all look the same to me."

"I doubt it mate he has his own plans for me, he doesn't like it if i get side tracked. Maybe in a few years time when things die down a little IF they die down that is." He smiled then laughed. "Aw you look good." He smirked. "What about now? We could pass as blood brothers now." He smiled as he turned his skin paler to match his own. "It's a good look, you should try it. You might now find someone." He smiled playfully punching Jamie's arm.

He shrugged. "I still say Slytherin was underrated. He was made out to be the bad guy as usual but he was just smart. Too smart for the others too understand that's why they all turned on him." He said.

"Guess not but i really wouldn't know i've never been." He frowned. "I can only guess what it's like from what you've said. I'm the only one not to have been now." He said pouring himself another drink just nodding his understanding.

"I'm not even sure if i'd call it stupid anymore. He took a little trip to the river Styx." He said shaking his head. "All on the bosses orders of course but now it's just that little bit harder to kill him. No one can kill him without finding his weak spot me and you could find it with our gifts but we'd have to catch him first before hitting it." He laughed shaking his head. "Guess the boss wanted him protected during the night. Did you hear about the night crawler?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:38 pm

"I imagine they should all look the same..." he frowned a little, "Well I suppose some might be shorter than others but still... confusing..."

"Aww well I'd imagine it would die down when the last rebels died." he thought about it, "Yeah... good luck with that. And this is just great. I look like a blonde vampire! I show up looking like this and Asp will immediately start giving me evils for trying to 'steal his dinner' as a vampire."

"I always thought he did end up taking it a bit too far." Jamie replied with a shrug, "I think he let his power go to his head. Understandable in his position. But he thought he could take on Gryffindor in single combat? Now that was just stupid. He was so over-confident he played to Gryffindor's strengths. Idiot forgot his own creed."

"Trust me brother..." he started, now very serious, "The less you see of it the better. I go down as an honoured visitor everytime and it is still the worst place imaginable."

"Bloody hell..." he shook his head before smirking, "If he was still interested in the classics I'd guess he had someone dip him in the river by his ankle. But knowing that crazy bugger he probably went for a swim."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 pm

He shrugged. "He knows somehow."

"I take that as a never then." He smiled. "There will alway be rebels out there waiting for you to drag them down to where they belong." He smirked. "So who's next? I think i'll tag along." He smiled taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah it looks good on you." He sniggered turning it into a cough before turning him back to normal. "Happy?" He laughed. "We can't have that now can we? He just loves to kill vampires." He smirked.

He nodded. "Well we know better now don't we. But we could take the Gyffindors we know more about killing and fighting between the two of us than all the Gryffindors put together." He smirked. "Me, you and Asp we can't be beaten. We each cover the others weaknesses. We make up for Aspen's insaneness. Me and Asp make up for your lack of talent in anything but killing people." He smirked. "And you and Asp make up for my... well i don't think i have a weak point." He smirked. "I won't allow it."

He nodded taking in his seriousness. "Well let's just hope that neither have to go back down there for a very long time." He smiled weakly.

"Yeah i heard he swam in it." He smiled shaking his head. "He never was afraid of pain or anything for that matter." He smiled.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 am

"That's all that matters I suppose." he shuddered, "I'm not going to take them off him to check."

"It all depends to be honest. I mean most of the wizarding population are COWARDS!" he shouted that last part out loud, standing up and giving the other patrons a fierce glare, "YOU'RE ALL COWARDS! WHO HERE WOULD HAVE THE STOMACH TO FACE ME?!"

When many of the patrons scrambled away to the door and others simply tried very hard to pretend Jamie didn't exist, he sat back down calmly,

"But there are a few who have the balls to fight. Watch out for those ones." he advised before smiling, "And now I've got my great hair back. And Aspen won't try and eat me on sight! Oh happy days!"

Jamie raised an eyebrow and tapped the side of his head,

"Don't try and big yourself up too much there Hades." he smirked, "You're speaking to the only mortal with the knowledge of how to make sure you stay dead. Not that I will of course."

"I think that would be for the best." he sighed, "Even if it's impossible for me. I've got a face-to-face next week."

Jamie raised an eyebrow,

"I thought if you swam in it you were claimed by it and taken to the underworld? After all, that's why you need the ferryman to cross it alive."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 pm

"I don't think your fingers would survive if you tried." He smirked.

His eyes scanned the room for anyone who dared to stand up to them and when no one did he laughed. "Seems i was wrong brother. We are surrounded by those who refuse to stand up for what they believe in." He frowned. "That's what annoys me the most, they don't even think about standing up to you. All..." He said standing up to walk over to a group of men sat in the corner. "This lot think they can take us." He smiled picking up one of their glasses to throw at the wall. "But they won't they like to think they can be tough but they don't have the balls to follow through with their thoughts." He laughed moving back to sit down.

He laughed. "He could still want to eat you if he's hungry nothing will stop him." He smiled. "He's far to fast to catch now a days. I spend half my time looking for him and as soon find him he disappears again." He laughed.

He smirked "Well i'll try to remember that." He smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. That means i can sleep... well at least try to sleep peacefully tonight." His smiled turned to a frown. "Well good luck with that. I can't even begin to imagine what he looks like." He sniggered. "The most i get is an annoying voice in my head." He smiled tapping the side of his head. "Now i know how everyone else feels around me. But i get it constantly he never leaves." He moaned. "It's kinds weird."

"Well Aspen isn't any normal person. Besides if you have the big man holding your hand along the way you aren't going to be taken away. He needs Aspens craziness because he's willing to do anything for a little blood. And i mean anything." He smiled.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:17 pm

"Mmm... I'd like to keep my fingers off of that chain I think."

"Of course Brother. It is human nature after all." he shook his head sadly, "Why stand up for what you want to believe in when others are doing it for you? And when they're gone... well you push some others into doing it but you avoid doing it yourself at all costs. Perhaps becoming less human is a good thing, if this is what we'd be like otherwise."

"I'd like to think I'm fast enough myself to at least not get eaten." he smiled, "I'm not fool enough to think I could catch him."

"Same Brother! Although..." he smirked, "I've found that some women don't mind it if you're up all hours. A much more enjoyable way of spending a sleepless night than reading a book."

Jamie frowned a little as he thought about the best way to describe it,

"It's strange..." he mused, "I know I've never seen his true face. He appears differently each time. Last time he was a chinese man working in sauna. It would have been a great disguise if I hadn't had to cross the River Styx to get to the place."

Jamie shuddered playfully,

"I do NOT want to know what that ANYTHING entails."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

He nodded. "Wise choice." He smirked.

"But that's the thing no one else is. If it wasn't for people like us everyone would be falling for the ministry's lies." He frowned shaking his head. "YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK." He said turning to look around at all the cowards in the room.

"Perhaps it is." He sighed. "Me too brother me too. I'm sure we could fight him off. I'm always one step ahead and you, well you know exactly how to stop him." He smirked. "I'm sure we could though if we double team him. Well as long as he stays in the same area." He smirked.

"True not having to sleep does have it's upsides even if the boss doesn't like how you use that time." He smiled. "It's quite creepy when he pops into your head half way through pleasing her." He shuddered. "It's kinda perverted." He smirked as his head started to burn.

He raised an eyebrow. "I don't even think i'd wanna see him in his natural form. He'd probably burn our eyes at first sight. Of all things and he goes with a Chinese man in a sauna." He laughed.

"Me neither brother. I just leave Asp to it nowadays i can't keep up with him."

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

"And people said I was the stupid one." he joked.

Jamie laughed openly, patting Hades on the shoulder,

"I like this!" he decided with a laugh, "Let's not use our INSIDE VOICES!"

"Yeah but that's the thing. We'd need to be able to trap him in an area." he shrugged, "And for that we'd need bait. What bait does a man who eats people really need?"

"I swear he does it on purpose. He probably gets to feel through our bodies or something and that's how he gets his thrills." he laughed as his arm burned lightly, "Okay, okay, I'm joking."

"Well he was running out of ideas apparently." he shugged, "He was a prostitute once. A female one. That made for an... interesting conversation."

"I don't think anyone can keep up with that man anymore."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

He smiled. "Oh you still are mate. Even Asp has more brains than you, when he can be bothered to think about anything other than blood or fingers or just killing in general." He smirked.

"No inside voices are for PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS." He spat turning to look at the same couple from before. "Excuse me for a second brother." He said making his way over to them. He took a seat at their table. "Hi i asked you kindly earlier to stop listening in to other peoples conversations. I don't take kindly to being ignore." He smiled.

"We weren't listening in..." Whimpered the woman.

"Umm do you know who i am?" He asked not waiting for an answer. "I don't know if you know this, well you should know this. but you can't lie to someone that can get into your head. But i'm going to ask you once to leave if you ignore me this time your boyfriend's ugly little head will be going through the table. Is that what you want?" He asked his voice barely louder than a whisper. He leaned back in his seat watching as they left. "Nice doing business with you." He smiled calling after them.

"Brother why don't you join me? Oh bring the bottle too. Im parched." He smirked downing the last of his glass.

He thought for a second. "But what area can you trap someone who can jump in and out of anywhere?" He asked. "He can jump into both the Manor and Hogwarts. "We'll have to get a big pile of muggle aurors that still have all their fingers. Maybe that would work. But we'd have to be fast." He smirked a plan forming in his head.

"Look at us plotting against a brother." He smirked. "I'd love to see his face if we did though." He chuckled.

"That is sick can he not pleasure someone himself." He smirked his hand going up to cover his left ear as the usual voice screamed his name. "And that is enough to deafen anyone without actually having to hear it out loud."

"Oh i hope he didn't start chatting you up. You'd have a hard time turning him down." He smirked pouring them both another drink. "Not if you wanna live anyway."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 pm

"Hey! I resent that." he pouted playfully, "Besides I'm the one with the most useful information... how best to slaughter your enemies."

Jamie watched with amusement as Hades threatened the couple at the nearest table. Chuckling lightly to himself he shook his head as he brought the whiskey over with him as he sat down,

"You know we could have avoided all of this..." he smirked, "By putting up a privacy charm."

"You make sure that if he jumps he loses something valuable." he replied cryptically, "The boss has been devising ways to end us should the time come. He was kind enough to share a modification to an apparation ward. One that allows people to apparate, but takes a body part each time. And I'm talking about useful ones. Arms and legs, not toes and fingers."

Jamie laughed a little,

"He'd probably think it was funny." he decided after a while before smirking, "Before he tried to kill us of course."

"Agreed." he narrowed his eyes a little at his burning tattoo, "When I'm with a woman I like to be the only man there. I get a bit jealous otherwise. And when I get jealous I get stabby."

"I think he did it to creep me out." he shrugged, "After all, we don't even know if he really has a gender. Never seen his real form and never heard his real voice."

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed May 04, 2011 11:25 pm

He shrugged. "Yeah you keep telling yourself that brother. If it makes you feel better about yourself." He smirked. "I remember you as a kid. I still have no idea how you passed each year. Were you secretly tipping old Mcgonagall?" He smiled. "Sliding in the odd galleon here and there?"

"We could have but we shouldn't have to. Can no one have a private conversation out in public anymore?" He asked seriously then smirked. "Wow i need to relax." He smiled rubbing his eyes before he flicked his wand created a privacy dome around them. "There now no one can hear what we're saying. Care to test it?" He smirked.

He thought for a second. "The only thing he values enough to make him stay is his memories. And the only way to get his memories would be to take that chain of fingers of his. Which i'd rather not risk." He frowned. "Yes that would work he does seem to love himself above everything else." He thought for a second. "Hmm good plan." He smiled.

"Tried. He can try to kill us but he'd have a job killing me if i do this." He smiled and when nothing seemed to happen he raised a hand through his head making it disappear in a wave of smoke before he became solid again. "Hard to kill something that's not solid." He smiled. "I could probably turn you to smoke too. I can't have my only sane brother dying now can i?" He smiled.

"I'm the same. It's also a huge turn off to hear him speaking in your head." He frowned shaking his head.

"I always hear the same voice. It's not once been different." He said. "But even that's probably not his really voice. If he is a he that is. We'll have to call him an it or a shim." He smiled as his head began to burn slightly.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm

"You'll be grateful for me when you've got someone you don't know how to kill. And believe me, there are many people you don't know how to kill." he shugged a little before smirking, "Oh it was much worse than that Hades... you remember how I told you I was the first to lose my virginity...?"

"Having a private conversation... in public. Isn't that a contradiction?" he asked with a chuckle before shaking his head, "I trust your spellwork."

He shrugged a little, devoid of any visible emotion,

"It's what I do Hades." he replied stiffly, rolling the glass along the table-top in a disinterested fashion, "I make plans to kill people."

"I'm not sure he know how to kill me." he shrugged, "Or if he'd ever get the chance. I'd try to hold back but in a fight I go straight for the kill. And I'm uniquely suited to reach that goal."

Jamie chuckled lightly, ignoring the burning arm,

"Tut tut there Hades... you're assuming the boss has a sense of humor."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm

He thought for a second. "Everyone knows their own weak spots right? And since no one can keep me out their mind they will have trouble stopping from finding out. Asp on the other hand runs as soon as he senses me getting close." He smirked. "So maybe i'll need help should i ever have to kill him."

"Ugh that is sick mate. Really sick. Me and Asp thought you had gotten lucky but it seems you drew the short straw." He laughed. "I could have paid her off you know all you had to do was ask. You didn't need to subject yourself to that." He said shuddering. "What were you thinking?"

"Fair enough." He smiled downing his drink. "It's better to be making the plans than be the target of one." He smiled weakly then nodded. "And that is Asp's flaw you can be certain he will go for your neck it's where his strengths lie. He could tell you exactly how to construct a body if you asked him just by knowing where each and every vein or artery is." He shrugged. "Asp wouldn't hold back if something attacks him he'd go for the kill. He's more animal than human no a days."

He laughed "I'm sure he does somewhere deep down inside. It's just very twisted so he only laughs at the pain of others." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm

"Not really. Most people know of some of their weaknesses. Some know most of them. But no one knows all of them." he shrugged, "If you ever want to kill him you get him to start fighting someone else before attacking. Stab him in the back while he's completely focused on another opponent. Someone he will need full concentration to beat but who you consider an enemy and so don't care about losing."

"Oh I can't believe that worked!" he laughed, wiping a tear away with a grin, "No, I was just bad at transfiguration. I lost my virginity to that hufflepuff sixth year prefect."

"Well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it." he sighed, "Hope for the best... and plan for the worst."

"If that was the case he'd be laughing all the time... he oversees Hell!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

He frowned. "Hmm you do have a point." He thought for a second then smirked. "Aspen wont go down so easily since his visit to the river styx you need to strike his weak point and knowing Aspen it wont be easy to get to. Once you've hit that he'd die and only that one spot will kill him. Like Achilles' heal."

"Well i'd be willing to put my transfiguration professor up there if Arsen didn't like him so much." He smiled looking over to the bar to order another bottle of firewhiskey by holding it up for them to see it was empty before turning back to Jamies.

"Mate you seriously had me worried there. I thought i'd have to save you from many nightmares by getting rid of the memories." He frowned shaking his head. "I should have known you'd have better taste than that." He smiled taking the new bottle from the barman and throwing the right amount of money into the air for him to catch.

"Good thinking i prefer to do things like that spontaneously you get more of a thrill from it." He said pouring them both another drink.

"I suppose it would get boring after seeing it all the same. He'd have to come up with new ways of torturing people to get his kicks."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:28 am