Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Poor Baby

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Poor Baby Empty Poor Baby

Post by Bree Archer Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Archer smirked as she slipped out of the crowd of men that had been surrounding her, who were now all too busy arguing over who earned the most money. She thought, in fact, it was the scrawny quiet one with the intelligent gaze who had first pointed her out to his group of (considerably more attractive) friends. She almost pitied him.

But they were becoming irritating, and she needed a drink.

"Fire whiskey. On the rocks." she smiled sweetly at the bartender, though there was something malicious about it. He nodded and disappeared to get her drink as she leaned against the bar on her elbows, silently appraising every man in the room. Slim pickings.

(OOC- I..got bored. D: Here's her outfit. Razz )
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Poor Baby Empty Re: Poor Baby

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 12, 2012 12:10 am

Applying his patented smirk Valec Rostov approached Bree from behind. Tapping get on her shoulder he walked around and sattled down beside her, gazing intently into her eyes.

"Bree Archer. Weapon creator, handler and seller. One of the best, at least from what I've heard." Before she got the time to speak he continued "Oh how rude of me. I'm Valec. Valec Rostov. Assassin. You probably haven't heard about me, but i have surely heard about you. And your reputation does not make you justice. They never said you were that sexy"

He leaned back in his elbows and looked out on the view and the sunset.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat May 12, 2012 10:37 am

The woman raised an eyebrow at the hand that tapped her shoulder. Archer's gaze flickered upwards from her glass to the man. Not many men were confident enough to address her so directly. She tilted her head to the side slightly, not really paying attention to what he was saying. There were always these big shot assassins- actually, she had begun to notice that they all had the same ego problem. But this one seemed good looking enough, she could have her fun with him.

"The best." she corrected him, sipping her drink casually. Terribly egotistical, this one seemed. "Pleasure, Rostov." she nodded at him. "They didn't?" Archer said, pouting a bit. "How rude of them."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 pm

He smirked at how she eyed him. Watching his every move, like she looked deep into his soul or something. It amused him on a high level. Gosh, could she be more interested? He thought not. Valec kept his i dont have a care in the world smirk on, but on the inside he laughed. This girl was easy. Thinking about it he had hoped for some competition, like that girl in the bar a few days ago. But this, this would work too. Not as fun, well fun, fun in a naked way. Was he always this funny inside? And his brothers had told him how dull he was all the time. Hah!

''How very rude of them.''

Valec waved over an waitress to get him some firewhiskey. ''I would have ordered for you but ack it seems like you already did that.''
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed May 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Archer smirked silently, shifting her attention now to observe the people around them, feigning a polite interest in what he was saying. Something about a drink, she had managed to catch.

"I'm all set, Rostov." she flickered her gaze back to him again, before allowing it to wander away again. He wasn't being particularly interesting, to her disappointment. She mused absently whether it was really only business that truly interested her, now. 
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 pm

"Okay," He began "You are bored, I am bored so I won't make this long. Work the whole five step flirts but go straight to the case. I saw you and thought damn, I want to sleep with her. My intentions are far from pure. But I speak the truth, so what do you say Bree Archer. Sleep with a stranger today and forget in the morning. Because truth be told, that is what I will do."

Valec shrugged "Now the question is, indoor or outside? I work everywhere."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Archer smirked. So he did know how to catch a girl's interest properly, then. "You've got yourself a deal, Rostov." she winked at him as she lifted her glass to her lips to finish off the remainder of her drink with one last swig. It was more convenient, she supposed, to skip the small talk- but it was part of the fun of the game. But was it much use with someone like him? Merlin, Archer could barely tell if the boy had much of a personality. Who knew?

"Outside?" Archer raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm not an animal, Rostov." She paused, and crossed her legs over slowly. "Well..." she trailed off suggestively. "Not always."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:40 am