Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure Empty Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Kassidy was sitting up in the hospital wing. Some of the girl said that she passed out in the dorms. So they helped her up and left her there. She was glad that she didn't hit her head. The last thing that she remembered was getting in a fight with Collin. That was something that she didn't want to happen. Kass was sitting up in the bed looking around. She had no idea how long she was going to be up there. But she knew that she was vomiting a lot and she heard that they wanted to keep her for a couple of days.

She didn't think that she was that sick that she had to be keep up here. But they didn't know what she had and didn't want other students to get it. Kass was starting to get bored, cause she had nothing to do. Later she would have to send someone to get her some clothes and maybe a book from her dorm. And she would have to get her classwork. She didn't want to get behind in any of her classes. Kass then started to think about the stuff that she had said to Collin and felt bad. She liked him but she was confused about a lot of things.

Kass then wondered how many would come up and see her. There was two people that she wanted to see and that was Casey and Collin.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure Empty Re: Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

So, the Ravens' little pet was sick? Well, this was an opportunity that Julian Rousseau just couldn't waste. Whistling to himself, he made his way through the halls of the palace, rubbing his hands together in a non-malicious way.

This was going to be fun. Pausing in front of the doorway, he shook his head, ignoring the memories of the last time he'd been here. Taking a deep breath to calm down, he entered, feigning an expression of concern, "How're you feeling?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Kass was so sick that she didn't want to do anything. She then sighed as she thought Collin and Casey would be up there to see her. But nobody has come, maybe they didn't want to get sick. Up here she would get a lot of peace and quiet.

She then looked in the doorway and started to blink. Kass had no idea why Julian was standing in the doorway. She would tell herself that Collin was going to come up soon. “ Well I not vomiting as much as I was.”
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu May 10, 2012 3:11 am

"Eww." Julian wrinkled his nose, instantly sympathizing with the girl. Throwing up sucked. He didn't think there was a single person out there who actually enjoyed it. Pushing himself off the doorframe, he studied Kassidy curiously for a moment.

Tilting his head, he said slowly, expression unreadable, "Well, I hope you feel better."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu May 10, 2012 11:38 am

Kass sighed a little bit. “ Thanks I think that you are the first and only person that came to see me. I know Collin and I got into a fight because I just asked that you both not fight. I know I been getting headaches before I landed myself in here and I just wanted them to stop. I am sure right now I could die and he wouldn't care.”

She smiled. “ That haven't told me what is wrong with me. But I feel weak a lot.” Kass couldn't believe that Julian came up to see how she was doing. “ Thanks Julian.”
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 11, 2012 3:08 am

Knitting his eyebrows together, Julian frowned, taking a seat in a chair by her bed. "So you got into a fight with Raven and got sick, and he didn't even care enough to see how you were doing?" Shaking his head, Julian muttered under his breath about how birds couldn't be trusted.

"Well, don't worry." Smiling brightly at her, he patted her shoulder comfortingly, "they'll find out what's wrong sooner or later." Waving dismissively, he shook his head, "Don't mention it. I'm only being nice." Tapping his chest, he smirked, "There's a heart in here."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri May 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Kass sighed. “ Yeah we got into a fight. All I just asked was that you two would both stop fighting. Because it has been giving me headaches.” She was still sighing. “ Yeah Collin or Casey hasn't come up to see me. And I am not even sure what I am sick with. I heard them say that it was the Salamander Flu. But I am sure they have there reasons for not coming to see me.”

She then smiled a little bit. “ See I am sure that you aren't a bad person. You just get misjudge a lot.”
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 pm

"Well," leaning forward, he regarded her carefully before saying, "I won't start a fight with either Raven, if that makes your headaches go away." Besides, Kallie'd be furious if he got into any more fights. Killing two birds with one stone. Raising an eyebrow, he said, "I guess this proves who your real friends are."

Shaking his head mournfully, he raised a finger, a smile gracing his lips, "That is true. You can't believe everything you hear, you know."

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat May 12, 2012 3:28 am

Kass smiled as he said that he would not start any more fights with Collin and Casey. “ That is good that you aren't going to start anymore fights. At least I know one of my problems is fixed.” She then started to think how she was going to fix her problem with Collin now. Kass then started to blink. “ Do you consider me a friend?”

She then seen that he was smiling. “ And half of what you hear you should believe.”
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Leaning back, Julian smirked slightly, before tilting his head, "Tell me, what other problems keep Kassidy Dupre up at night?"

A friend? Of course not. He had enough friends, and he was fine with them. Suddenly becoming rather preoccupied with his fingernails, Julian frowned, words from his memory replaying in his head.

"One day, Julian, all those friends you have, your Angels or whatever, they're going to get sick of you. And you know what? They'll all leave you, because you're nothing. If you're not worth my time, then you're most definitely not worth theirs. You'll be all alone, and no one's even going to feel sorry for you, because it'll be all your fault."

Monique's face swimming behind his eyelids as his memory played back her saying that to him back in third year, Julian ignored the sense of dread that always accompanied thinking of her. Raising his gaze back to Kassidy, he snorted, "Of course not. But that's not the point. I'm here and they're not. That says something."

Raising an eyebrow, he shook his head, "Half of what you hear might be lies."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 13, 2012 2:42 am

Kass then started to blink. “ Why do you want to know about my problems. I mean I am still getting used to going to this school. I think about the only friend that I had to leave behind.” She then started to pout when Julian say they wasn't frineds.

She then faked a smiled. “ Oh yeah I am sure that they are busy. That is the reason why they couldn't be here.”
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 am

"Because I'm nice?" Julian raised an eyebrow with a shrug before continuing, "But anyways, that must be terrible, losing your friend." Momentarily wondering how she'd lost her friend, he watched her curiously for a moment, ignoring her pout with a roll of his eyes.

"If he had the time to get into a fight with you, he has the time to get here." He said bluntly.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Kass then started to blink. “ Umm she isn't dead. I had to leave her at Durmstrang. Tessa is a special person, she is blind. I had to leave her behind.” She smiled a little bit. “ I am sure that she is alright, she has her boyfriend to look after her.”

She sighed. “ Yeah he just busy and can't come see me. I am sure he will be up later.”
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 9:37 pm

"You could always just go back," Julian pointed out, "Transfer to Durmstrang. They'd let you. Besides, just owl her and see her on breaks. You don't have to ignore each other just because you go to different schools."

Rubbing his nails absentmindedly, he rolled his eyes, "Kass, don't get your hopes up. He's not going to show up."

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Roul yawned slightly as he rubbed as her ran a hand through his hair making it stick up on end. He had been sneaking in a little power nap between shifts. He figured that the infirmary had been going slow enough that he wouldn't miss anything too important in that time.

So imagine his surprise when he saw too people in there.

His eye flicked between the two assessingly, hovering longer on the girl before speaking, "Is everything alright?"
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed May 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Collin had heard that Kassidy had been found passed out in the common room and he felt bad just a little, he thought it might have been his fault. He was made at her for rejecting him, but he wanted to go and make sure she was ok.

When he walked into the infirmary he noticed that Rousseau was sitting there already talking to her, what a jerk. Collin knew why he was there, he was using it as a reason to get to him, well it was not going to work, besides she already told him she didn't know what she wanted so as far as he was concerned she could have him.

Collin stood in another area listening to the two of them talk, 'god he was so selfish' he thought. He didn't even think of himself as a friend of hers.

Collin was about to interrupt them when the healer came in so he just stood back and listened to find out what exactly was wrong with her.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed May 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Kass felt like she was going to be sick. But Julian was in the room and was trying hard not to vomit. She could feel bad because she knew that he hated it. Kass then noticed that the healer walked into the room. She smiled a little bit because she would hear what she had. Which she already had an idea.

“ Ms. Dupre it looks like you have the salamander flu. What I am telling you to do is try to eat, get some rest.” The heal then walked out of her room.

She then looked at Julian. “ God I’m getting sick.” Without any warning she vomited all over Julian.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 18, 2012 1:25 am

Glancing over at the Healer and at Raven as they entered, he waved to both, smirking at his fellow fifth year. Glancing back at Kassidy, he smiled, "Well, at least now you know what's -"

He never got to finish that sentence. Taking a shuddering breath as she threw up on him, he closed his eyes, and began hoping that this was a dream. Yes, he wasn't really covered in vomit. All a dream.

Opening his eyes, he glared up at the girl, pulling out his wand to Scourgify all the vomit off of him. Gasping, he stood up, leaning towards Kassidy, snapping, "God, have some self control."

With one last glare, he turned on his heel and left.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat May 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Collin had to smirk when Kassidy threw up all over Julian, he almost died laughing. Especially when Julian told her to have some self control, had he never been around someone throwing up before, self control was not in the cards.

Collin was glad when Julian left so he could go over and sit by Kassidy and see how she was doing.

"Hay you, your suppose to be in the common room begging me to forgive you for blowing me off, I am not suppose to have to come here to see you?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat May 19, 2012 8:03 pm

When Kassidy seen that she threw up on Julian she started to cry. It wasn't like she meant to do it, it was just an accident. She felt really bad that it had happened, but she couldn't control how her stomach today.

She then noticed that Collin had sat down beside of her. Kass didn't even know that he had come into the room. But she was glad that he was there with her.

Kass was still crying. “ I'm sorry. Please forgive me I'm sick.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat May 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Collin sat in the seat and smirked at her, "Don't be upset cause you threw up on the ego tripster. I am sure he deserved it."

Collin was not sure if he should be there, she made it clear that she didn't know if she wanted to be with him, he just didn't like the idea that she was sick.

"So, what have the healers said?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Kassidy then started to sniffle as she looked at Collin. “ But I didn't mean for it to happen. I just couldn't help up throwing up.

She look at Collin and started to pout. Kass remembered what her mother would do when she was sick. “ Can I ask you a favor? Can you hold me?”

“ They said it was Salamander Flu.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 am

Collin had to smile, "Accidents happen, please do not worry about it, he will either get over it or he wont."

Collin was a little taken back when she asked him to get in bed with her and hold her, but he was really taken by this girl and at this moment he could not refuse her.

Collin crawled into the bed next to her and pulled her into his arms, "Are you sure you are ok with this?"

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 20, 2012 12:34 am

Kass smiled a little bit as Collin was trying to make her feel better. She knew that she would have to hear about it later that she threw up on Julian. But it wasn't something that she could control. She was having a hard time keeping all of her food down.

She then could feel when Collin crawled into bed with her and put his arms around her. Kass felt safe just for even one moment. She knew that nothing bad would happen. “ Yes I am sure that I am alright with this.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 am

Collin smiled a little with Kass in his arms, "I was not sure that you even wanted me here."

Collin sighed a little as he held her, "I thought you didn't want me, at least that was the way you made me feel the last time we talked."

Collin was right about that, she confused him to no end. He did not realize if she wanted him or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:44 pm