Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Kass was glad that Collin was holding her. “ I didn't think you was going to show up. Julian said that if you was too busy to get into a fight with me than you could have come up to see me.”

She then looked like she was about ready to cry again. “ I don't know what I want. I know Casey found me out in the secret garden after you and Julian was fighting and he comfort me.”

About that time she leaned over the bed and started to throw up again.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Chicken Soup Can't Cure

Post by Collin Raven Sun May 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Collin sighed at Kassidy, "Of course I will come up here to see you, I came as soon as I could." Collin just held onto her afraid maybe she would disappear.

"I just wish you would make up your mind. One minute I think it is me that you want and then the next minute it is my brother." Collin kissed her head then whispered in her ear, "I still think your my girl."

Next thing Collin knew was she was throwing up again, so he was holding back her hair.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Kass sighed. “ I was glad that you came up to see me. I didn't think you would be in here because Julian was in here. I know that you hate him.”

“ I'm sorry Collin. I just don't know who I want.” That is when she started to cry. She then noticed that he whispered in her ears saying that she was still his girl.

Kass was still throwing while he was holding her hair.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Collin felt really bad for her as she kept throwing up. He did not know what to do, he really liked this girl. Even though he had a hard way of showing it, he still thought of her has his.

"I understand, but I am not going to stick around forever while you make up your mind." Collin sighed.

Collin had never been one to chase girls and here he was chasing this one, how much longer was he willing to do it. The whole time he was thinking she continued to throw up, he really wished they would give her something for it.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Kass just laid there as Collin was holding her. It felt right that he was there with her. She really didn't know who she liked more. Collin or his brother, but Casey seemed more like a friend around her. So it didn't seem like he had a crush on her.

“ I'm sorry Collin. That I can't make up my mind.” She hated the fact that she was sick. Kass knew that she was going to be weak from all of the vomiting.

Kass then looked at Collin. “ Will you stay with me tonight and hold me. I don't want to be up here by myself.” She then snuggled to Collin.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue May 22, 2012 12:56 am

Collin sighed again while he was holding her, "I will stay with you tonight, but like I told you I am not going to wait around forever for you to decide."

Collin had never had this problem before when it came to girls. Girls never wanted his brother they always wanted him.

"What does he have that I don't, we are identical."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue May 22, 2012 1:16 am

Kass smiled a little bit when he said that he would spend the night with her. And she knew that he would hold her the whole time.

She had no idea who she wanted. Collin or Casey. She knew that she was going to have to choose sometime.

But when he asked her that question and she fell asleep.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 am

Collin was a little put out that she feel asleep without answering his question, but no worries he would get it answered soon enough.

Holding Kassidy close to him, soon enough he was sleeping right along with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm