Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Evening the Score

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Evening the Score Empty Evening the Score

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Tre sat on a chair at the table in the farthest back, darkest corner of the library, the part no one ever went to. He was deep into a book on potions, flipping the page once every five minutes as he tried to decipher the small words. Damn Papa for giving them school work on top of their school work.

He was finding it hard to focus, and his mind kept wandering.

"Would that be the icecream.... or the finger?"

Tre jolted, a flush flying across his cheeks. He ducked his head and tried to focus on the words in the potions book, but his mind wouldn't let him.

"I just love ice cream, don't you, Angel?"

He shivered, flipping the page and pretending that he was focusing.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Evening the Score Empty Re: Evening the Score

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 pm

"Kill me now."

Ashleen flopped into the chair across from the boy, completely ignorate of the fact that he wasn't paying attention to the book in front of him, or that being in the back of the library may have meant that he wanted to be alone.

She dropped the books she was holding in front of her with a loud clatter.

"Seriously. I know you have to be packing something, somewhere - just do it now so its quick and painless. Spare me from the slow painful death I shall have if I actually live to read these things."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Tre glanced over at her, shifting in his seat as his eyes took her in. "Can't." He grumbled. "Who would kill me?" He bit his bottom lip as her words reached his ears. Do it... Now so it's painless and quick....

Tre shivered, running his hand through his dirty blond hair, leaving it sticking up in all different directions. A dark sort of chuckle flew through his lips. He knew his mind wasn't on the same track as hers, but he couldn't seem to get a handle on himself. He flipped the page idly, pretending that he couldn't feel her presence in every single nerve ending on his body.

"Did you know there's a potion that can change your skin color to bright green?" He asked lightly, narrowing his eyes down at the book. "Only takes a week to make."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 pm

"Fine, we can do it together," she said with a slightly laugh, eyes sparking and completely oblvious to how her words may have been being taken by the boy. "I'll get you and you get me. "

She smiled fondly as he made his hair stick up, shaking her head a bit as she watched him. Anything was more interesting than actually reading the books anyways.

She titled her head at this fact, leaning across the table to see if it was on the page he was looking at, her hair brushing past him as she did so - not that she was really thinking about it. The girl was just curious.

"Really? Hmm... I don't know if green is my colour... how about a nice perriwinkle? It can match my eyes."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Tre's teeth clamped over his tongue as her words registered in his hazy mind. He groaned as she leaned closer, shrugging a shoulder. Her scent washed over him, and he closed his eyes and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Periwinkle would go terribly with your eyes." He muttered. "They'd be less... special."

"I have a way to study that would help us both." He murmured huskily, his arm wrapping around her waist. "Mutually Beneficial, as they say." With a tug she was on his lap facing him, her legs on either side of him. "Now. What happens is very simple. You tell me something that you've learned, and you get a reward." His lips found her collarbone, and he sucked slightly, leaving a red mark of ownership. "I tell you something, and I get a reward."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

"Oh you do, do y-"

Ash let out a slight squeal of surprise as she suddenly found herself not on the table but in the boys lap.

She stared at the boy for a moment before she smirked slightly. "What happened to-" her flippant question was cut off in a slight moan as his lips found her neck.

"Soooo if I," she drawled slowly, her voice shakey for a moment. "Were to say I learned that Gildory Lockheart's rebound memory charm was doubled due to the fact that the his magic went both ways through the wand, I would gettttt..."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 12:36 am

"You would probably get..." Tre murmured into her skin, wrapping his arms more firmly around her. "...Double... due to both way through the wand." He nipped at her throat, shifting his weight beneath her. His mouth trailed hot open mouthed kisses up her jawline and to her ear. "Would you want that, Wings? Both ways through the wand?" He tugged on her earlobe with his teeth. "It was powerful, wasn't it?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 am

Ash shivered as he spoke, his lips moving along his skin. Closing her eyes for the moment, she sighed and wiggled on his lap slightly pulling herself closer, all the while...

"Well then," she muttered, moving her head forward so their faces were inches apparate, and locking her blue gaze on his gold one. "I learned that Gildory Lockheart's rebound memory charm was doubled due to the fact that the his magic went both ways through the wand."

She wiggled just a bit more, "Do I get my reward?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 am

God he loved that shiver. His hold on her tightened, and his mouth left her, groaning. He met her eyes, his golden ones swirling. His lips descended on hers hungrily, his hands ducking under her shirt to swirl patterns into his skin. His mouth moved against hers, for a while before he pulled himself forcefully away, leaning back in his chair. His darkened gaze swept her body, but he made no move to get close again, his hands slipping from beneath her shirt to rest on her hips, mostly to ensure she stayed there.

"I learned that Vervain can be cooked into a potion, and added to weaponry, which adopts its properties." He said breathlessly.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 2:55 am

Ashleen moaned against his lips, grappling with him, threading her hands in his hair, pulling him closer, while all the while leaning into the touch on her skin, when suddenly he was gone pulling back.

She raised her eyebrow and smirked at his faked, before leaning close, hiding her face in his neck as her lips found the skin there, kissing their way up towards his jawline, lingering more and more with each kiss, as her hands found their way to the hem of his shirt, playing with it, teasing him slightly, allowing her fingers to gentle brush the skin beneath it but never asking, trying for more.

As her lips lingered just on the edge of his mouth, she paused for a long moment, moving her head for a fraction of the moment, looking like she was going to finish her trail, but instead moved away, releaing her hands with a knowing smirk.

"Sectumsempra doesn't work on beings that aren't actually alive; such as Inferi, or so I read."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 am

Tre jolted as her lips touched his skin, his head lolling back over the back of his chair. He trembled as her mouth continued to wander, leaving a trail of fire atop his skin. He groaned, his fingers digging into her skin to move her against him. His head tilted toward her as she reached the corner of his mouth, but she pulled away. A whine found its way out of his mouth, and his lips latched onto her collarbone, tugging her roughly against him and ravishing her skin in a way that made his mouth water. He wanted every bit of her.

"Polyjuice Potion..." he murmured into her skin. "Is... muddy... at first... but then... changes color... due to the person you're turning into..." he shifted his weight again, nipping at her throat again. He froze, not moving a muscle, waiting for her next fact.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Ashleen smirked a bit at the whine, enjoying the noise possibly more than she should. She let out a little squeal that ended in a slight groan as she was pulled towards him and his lips found her skin agian.

Her smirk deepened at his fact, and tilting her head slightly, she ran a hand through his hair, guiding his face closer to her.

"I certainly hope I'd get a ... tasty colour," she whispered seductively before crashing her lips into his, moving against, him pushing him back into the chair, her tongue lashing out, demanding enterence not asking for it.

"Bombarda Maxima," she mumbled against his lips, not quite pulling away, "is just a stronger version of the Bombarda spell."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Tre's eyes were darker again, leaning into her touch, his grin hungry and animalistic. His mouth plundered hers, shivering as he was pressed back into the chair. His fingers ducked underneath her shirt again, thumbs swirling over her skin.

At the mention of her fact he surged forward, pinning her to the table and ravishing her mouth with a newfound intensity that'd never been seen by either of them before. He pulled away slightly, looking down at her face, a possessive little smirk gracing his face.

"When an Angel lays claim to someone..." He murmured huskily. "It's forever."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

The girl moaned as she found her self against the table; she didn't even notice the clatter as she slide a little forward and knocked one of the heavy books she had so recently placed on the there onto the floor. It landed with a loud plop.

Her breath hitched as her heartrate quickened, her legs wrapped around him, breathing heavily, her eyes sparkled as he pulled back, his words sinking slowly into her desire ridden brain.

Pulling him closer again she leaned up whispering in his ear, "And how do Angels stake a claim?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Wed May 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Ciar was scouring the shelves looking for a book to help her with her now solo Occlumency training. After the events in the classroom she refused to go back. Hearing a book fall to the floor in the back of the library she frowned. Who used the tables at the back? Not many people except those trying to get away with something.

Deciding it was her duty as a Prefect to check it out Ciar walked to the back of the library where she found Tre pinning Ashleen to a table. Taking her wand from her holster Ciar flicked it with a murmured, "Flipendo," causing Tre to flip over Ashleen and land on the opposite side of the table. "What in bloody Merlin's name is going on here," she shouted. "Making out in the library! Anyone could have walked in on you two! Do you have no sense of dignity?" The Irish teen growled. Her father would have killed her if she had done something like that and been found. "Fifteen points from both of you for uncouth behaviour! And if I find out about it happening again it'll double for every time. Now get out of here since you obviously aren't studying!" She crossed her arms, glare firmly in place on her face.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri May 11, 2012 12:56 am

Tre shook his hair out of his eyes after he landed, blinking up at Ciar. "Oh. Hi Ciar." He ran his hand through his hair, looking sheepish. What was dignity again? The points had nearly no affect on him. Tre had a lot of worries in this world, and House Points were far from the top of the list.

The urge to argue about the studying bit rested on the tip of his tongue, but he swallowed it down. "Sorry." He murmured, looking appropriately ashamed. Maybe he was a good actor, or maybe her speech was getting to him. He had no idea. Ciar walking in on them was different from Ksenia walking in on them.

Then again, Ciar was a person. Ksenia was business.

"Come on, Ash."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 am

Ashleen blinked for a moment when she suddenly found herself well... alone. She cut a glance at the girl who'd found them before ducking her head, a slight blush coming to her cheeks, but she had to bit her lip to keep a nervous bubble of laughter down, as well as her slight smirk.

It wasn't that she wasn't ashamed to be caught... it was just....

Well she didn't actually know why she was suddenly amused. Swallowing that amusement however she managed to look up and give the girl a solemn nod before sliding off the table, straightening her clothes and impulsively wrapping her hand around Tre's.

"I never liked the library anyway," she muttered her eyes sparking slightly as she made a move to leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content