Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

An evening in common room

An evening in common room Empty An evening in common room

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Alexis was occupying the best couch near the fireplace. She was alone today, curled up with her journal. Alessa was out,doung who knows what. Iris was out for a walk with Vee.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An evening in common room Empty Re: An evening in common room

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 am

Alessa made her way through the castle grounds. She just came back from the Forbidden Forest - her favorite hang-out whenever she's feeling down or pissed. She hated her first day of classes very much, and she doesn't need to elaborate. Her kitten got killed during Transfiguration because of who knows what she was thinking about then and lost House points because of one bloody chocolate.

Tch. It wasn't her fault that she got bored because of the late comers. She reached the dungeons, still huffing her way towards the common room. I wonder where Iris and Alexis are?

Alas, she found Alexis jotting something on jer journal while sitting on a couch near the fireplace. She waved and sat on the couch next to Alexis' and took a Chocolate Frog out from her cloak. I supposed it's okay for students to eat during their free time?

"What's up? How your injury? It got you really bad during Transfiguration... What did the Healer say?" she said, while chewing the frog's head.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 am

Alexis waved a hand dismissively, 'I'm fine Less, no worries. I took a pain relieving potion, and a bruise salve. It was DADA, by the way. Effective lesson, eh?'
    She took out a chocolate frog. It climbed onto her pinky finger and froze. She bit off its head. 'Relax Less, sure the first day could have gone a little bit smoother. But we won't forget those lessons anytime soon. Isn't it?'
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 am

[OOC: Ooops. Yeah I meant DADA Smile)]

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, taking another box of Chocolate Frog. "But what I still don't get is why the professors suddenly got... stern. They aren't as kind as they were last year. I guess that's what war is - nobody rests."

She sighed and took her cloak off, now with only her sweatshirt and skinny jeans to cover her from the cold. She looked at her Slytherin badge and stroked it with her fingers. "Sometimes I wonder if other people think it's... odd... for someone like me to be part of the Protectores Mundi. Almost all of my family hates Muggles and I'm over here trying to stop them."

She heaved another sigh as she folder her cloak in four and hugged it tightly, as if to protect herself from the breeze. "How did your day go? I believe I got too pissed that I haven't been with you and Iris so far. I've been wandering off the Forbidden Forest - nothing harmful, y'know, just to spend the night."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 am

"I wasn't here last year, so I don't know about that. But war does that to you, I guess. And if he was doing that to make sure I disarm the next guy with a gun and a real bullet, I'm not complaining." She stretched and winced a little. The potion must be wearing off.
    "I'd like to visit the forest sometime. It sounds mysterious and interesting. how deep have you gone?"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 am

Alessa chuckled. "Oh - yeah, I forgot about you being home schooled. It's just that... professors seemed so stressed, you know? Like, if we don't get a lesson right in our first try, it'll get us killed any minute now."

She leaned in and whispered. "You're not supposed to tell anyone that I went inside the forest, okay? she said reassuringly, "but I went deep enough to see a real live unicorn. It was getting weak - I just had to save it."

An evening in common room Empty An evening in commom room

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Wow! A unicorn. 'How do you save a unicorn Less? What happened to it?'
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 am

Alessa blushed. "The unicorn was bleeding. I reckon Muggles came and hurt them - but, they can't necessarily do that, can they? I mean, I know there's a war going on but Hogwarts is still a safe place, right?"

She leaned back and sighed again. "At first I thought it was poisoned. I brought some of my books with me, because I originally wanted to read there. It was silent, so I took the opportunity. Then I saw that unicorn... I immediately took my Charms book out. I tried Reparifors, but it didn't work. Then I saw another Healing spell - Vulnera Sanentur. It worked a bit, but I was still hesitant. So I did it the Muggle way - I took a sheet of clothing from my extra clothes and covered the unicorn's wound."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 am

"You did well, Less." Alexis was proud of her friend. "I think the unicorn will be alright. They have strong healing magic you know. But who would hurt a unicorn? They are so gentle and innocent."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:52 am

Alessa smiled slightly. "I suppose so... But it was on the verge of dying." She furrowed her brows and leaned her head on her palm. "D'you think Muggles are threatening us? I mean - that's why they chose unicorns... They're easy to trap and innocent, which makes it easy."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 am

"But Hogwarts is unplottable,and so is forbidden forest. It's impossible for muggles to get here without some inside help." Alexis frowned in thought.
    She glanced at her wristwatch, "Come on, its time. We told Clarisse we'd do the charms essay together. Tell me one thing, Won't Professor Lewes mind if our essays are similar?"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 am

Alessa shrugged. "We'll never know if there are traitors inside this castle," she said while wearing her robes.

She took her satchel. "Our essays won't really be similar - we'll just help each other construct the essay." Smiling, she gestured Alexis to stand and skipped merrily out of the common room seconds after.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am

Iris had a fun walk with Vee - wanting to forget about the short life of Mospie. She rushed through the castle's corridors and into the common room before curfew. She hurried to find Alex and Less talking. She sat beside the couch, cross-legged, and carried Vee in her arms. "Hi! so what are you both talking about?" She then remembered what happened in DADA with Alex. "Oh, Lex. How are you? You should have survived too." She became concerned again.

Last edited by Iris Jane Frances on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

Alexis frowned, she wasn't happy about missing her mark, at all.
    "Yeah, I got anasty blow, alright. Congrats to you though." she smiled at Iris. Then an idea struck her, "Hey, do you mind practicing with me sometimes? Looks like I need to work on my aim. I hate to fail in DADA, its one of my favorites."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Iris smiled back and did not hesitated for the offer. She exclaimed. "Sure! It was just luck though. I just cleared my mind and focused on the aim. That's it. Wizard Dueling lessons should be the payment." She joked.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Iris noticed Less and Lex going somewhere. But she has to take Vee to bed now. She stood up and said - frowning. "Yeah. I almost forgot! The essay on Charms. Subjects went great except for that. You two get along. I'll just put Vee to bed. I'll catch up." She smiled while hugging Vee and walked towards the rooms.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

"Ok, see you." with that Alexis left the room.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Iris turned and smiled last. She entered the room and put Vee on her bed. Patting Vee who was already sleepy and all curled up. Iris stroked her head and whispered, "Sleep well my Vee. I'll be back soon. Be safe." She tiptoed - not wanting to wake Vee up and repeat the sleeping method again, and went out the door to go to the library where the group is already there. Her black hair and robes gliding through the cold wind.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 am

Charlotte walked inside the common room a little after curfew. She hoped no Professor noticed that she had been walking through the corridors this late at night. She had come from a late night stroll from the lake. Char noticed that nobody was there and with a small frown, she sat by the fireplace, hoping it would warm her up from the cold outside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 am